Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Sometimes I wonder how some of you have made it this far in life.
Tell me about it?

Some of the opinions and questions you get here really does have me scratching my head.

It either makes me laugh or gets me really frustrated knowing that there are tonnes of people stumbling around the world like this all while thinking they are the normal ones.

No wonder the world is so fucked.

bluehat9

Oct 25, 2017
Reminds me of the guy on Masterchef who chews on meat and then spits it out. Is he still a vegetarian?

BeI

Dec 9, 2017
Reminds me of a girl I knew from work that would eat biscuits / cookies by chewing up one, then regurgitating it onto another one and eating it.

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
OP is my hero. In a world of boring run of the mill topics, he always look for something ... Something, if that makes any sense haha

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
How do some people find their way out of bed in the morning...

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
This is actual anorexic behavior. Eat fatty foods/sweets by just chewing them and tasting them and then spitting them out. If you do this you should probably seek help.

Magni

Um... I don't think this is what OP described, but I'll only chew candy; I won't swallow.
I've long cut out sugary sweets from my diet. I don't eat anything with added sugar.. So after some time like this, when I think about eating something like a donut or something, I think, what's the point in swallowing it? It makes you wonder why people are shoving garbage down their gullets. The point of deserts is to please right? So you get all that in your mouth, when you're chewing, and just about to swallow, if you didn't swallow, wouldn't you have gotten what you wanted? Why pack your stomach with garbage? If you have a goal to be healthy, and an ounce of discipline, you've got to wonder why it is you need to swallow that bite of brownie or whatever. Just chew it up and spit it out. Is the garbage dropping down your esophagus really the important part to getting pleasure from your desert, nevermind that you are eating something that doesn't give nutrition to your body in the first place, and have this unfortunate desire to sample poison.

So yes, I have about two or three times in the last few years, chewed up a piece of chocolate and spat it into the trash, just to satisfy this dumb ape.

Why can't you people be normal.

If you're struggling with cravings, you should try dumping a bag of oreos on the floor and then eating the oreos off the floor like a animal you piece of shit

I love this meme.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
If y'all ban bangai-o I'll never forgive y'all. Reading the thread "Does anyone else find Nancy Pelosi's sarcastic clap kinda hot?" fucking sent me

Min

Oct 25, 2017
Why not just find healthy food you enjoy more than junk food? Like if I want a snack I'd prefer a pear over flaming hot cheetos.