• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
It's ok to eat sweets/snacks in moderation. Eat more healthy food, snacks in moderation. Try not to drink sugar.

Using your example I would eat a serving of carrots and maybe 3-4 Cheetos as a snack.
I'm sorry but who in the world eats just 3-4 tiny Cheetos?? Not even worth taking out the bag at that point

Professor Lich

Resettlement Advisor
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking of something similar earlier today.

Are people who put on a lot of muscle mass still considered over weight? Like, can you weight too much, but with muscle?

fade

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
10GUY.jpg

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
Yeah. Just moderate yourself and you'll be fine. Doing stuff like this is probably worse for your health than just eating normally.

Perhaps if they were chewing vegetables and swallowing junk, it just sounds like a lot of effort to me, at least the pointless chewing will burn a few calories.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
That would be cool if you could eat a good food with a bad food and the good food would cover for the bad food when it got to your stomach. Like you could eat a carrot with an onion ring and they would travel down to your stomach, then they would get there, and the carrot would say, 'It's cool, he's with me.

lol...I miss Mitch :(

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
no because you still absorb all the toxins and fatty oils when the junkfood touches your tongue.

you may as well swallow it because you're already poisoned.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Perhaps if they were chewing vegetables and swallowing junk, it just sounds like a lot of effort to me, at least the pointless chewing will burn a few calories.
Eating disorders can end up very badly and are often incredibly unhealthy to the individual.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
This reminds me of that FB video where the guy smells the unhealthy food (like a doughnut or something) but then after taking a big whiff, he eats something healthy.

Oct 30, 2017
If you're struggling with cravings, you should try dumping a bag of oreos on the floor and then eating the oreos off the floor like a animal you piece of shit

TJG662

Oct 25, 2017
California
What!!! Best idea ever lol. But for real all you doing is setting your self up if you trying to be healthy. Also the wast of food and money. Want to be healthy just find stuff you like and work hard at it.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
Eating disorders can end up very badly and are often incredibly unhealthy to the individual.

Aye, but consuming healthy food and turning eating junk into a laborious and messy process with no pay off doesn't seem likely to develop into one.

Maybe I'm underestimating the amount of junk they are eating and theres going to be buckets of chewed up slop hanging around.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
This is why I like chocolate. I don't even chew it but it disappears.

I'm not sure where it goes, no spoilers please.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Aye, but consuming healthy food and turning eating junk into a laborious and messy process with no pay off doesn't seem likely to develop into one.

Maybe I'm underestimating the amount of junk they are eating and theres going to be buckets of chewed up slop hanging around.
Well sure, but throwing up after you eat is also a laborious and messy (and gross) process, and that doesn't stop it from turning into an issue for people.

Don't underestimate the lengths those with body image problems will go to in order to loose weight/not gain weight.

lake

Oct 27, 2017
this is actually a very efficient way to enjoy snacks, as several people can savor each mouthful before it disintegrates into gray slurry

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
It probably wouldn't be as satisfying because your body isn't getting the fat from the food.

Just eat healthy food. There's plenty of great tasting food out there that's good for you.