• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
I'm just waiting for an actual MGS fan to come and expand on my post to find some connections between Mundus and the Healing Church.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Is that really Dante in the first image? Maybe it's the quality but he looks awful. It looks like he has a really thick mustache.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Kojima fans are used to that kind of stuff. DMC has never really asked much of us until now, I'm not surprised people haven't figured it all out yet.

Also, boo if there's XBOX-exclusive stuff. Unless it's like...Nero being exclusive to XB1 and Dante being exclusive to PS4. I could live with that.

XrossExam

Nov 1, 2017
Kojima fans are used to that kind of stuff. DMC has never really asked much of us until now, I'm not surprised people haven't figured it all out yet.

Also, boo if there's XBOX-exclusive stuff. Unless it's like...Nero being exclusive to XB1 and Dante being exclusive to PS4. I could live with that.

Haha it def wont be that. At most it will probably be an exclusive outfit or weapon on Xbox. Something small, either way I'm playing the game on the Xbox One X for the fact that it will be the best looking version of the game putting aside the PC version of the game.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Haha it def wont be that. At most it will probably be an exclusive outfit or weapon on Xbox. Something small, either way I'm playing the game on the Xbox One X for the fact that it will be the best looking version of the game putting aside the PC version of the game.

Oh, it definitely won't be. I'm just hating on Nero again, as usual.

As long as it's nothing major or gameplay-related, whatever. I'm not interested in buying another console any time soon, especially an XB1.

XrossExam

Nov 1, 2017
>Something small
>Weapon

:thinking:

Just hypothesizing. Could just be a weapon skin or something or a pack of skins character or otherwise. It'd be wise for them to make it just cosmetic, not a gameplay addition.

Don't think that Microsoft does timed DLCs anymore, that's more of a Sony thing these days.

There's no way a character would be exclusive. That would be overkill.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Hopefully it's just some Xbox-themed skin like that hideous Keyblade. Y'all ready for a black/green Red Queen and/or Rebellion? Lol.

Son of Sparda

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017

DneXP_8XgAU3kgA.jpg

DneXQLqXgAAT8vw.jpg