• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ErichWK

Oct 25, 2017
Sandy Eggo
Man if i was rich and talented as a director i would always cast my best friends and wife if they were super talented and right for the part. That sounds like fun as hell

Aadiboy

Nov 4, 2017
Him putting his bro in every movie is the more obvious criticism, I'm surprised no one said that

FarronFox

Oct 27, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Him putting his bro in every movie is the more obvious criticism, I'm surprised no one said that
I think the criticism has come from some actors not looking to continue with their characters in DC films but then people thinking no way will he get rid of his wife (and possibly other actors he worked with in The Suicide Squad/Peacemaker), but his brother isn't largely known on the DC side. What's his brother played there? I think it was just a small scene as Calendar Man in The Suicide Squad and I think he did the stand in work for Weasel.