• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacks81x

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
No reason why Nier shouldn't be released on every system and sell as many copies as possible so we can get more Nier games.

SgtCobra

Oct 25, 2017

Fiery Phoenix

Oct 26, 2017
I never played the original game. Does it matter? If this is true, it would be nice if they made the original BC alongside it.

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
Nier Automata and Nioh Xbox Apology Editions: bundled with X enhanced 360 versions of Nier and Ninja Gaiden 2 respectively.

Make it happen MS.

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit yes please! I've been holding off on this, but would right my wrongs by purchasing day one on Xbox.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Probably the only reason it was ps4 only was probably because they didn't expect it to sell so it would meet the sales of whatever disc press quota Xbox has.

Now it's a proven hit. I don't see why they don't port it.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
I never played the original game. Does it matter? If this is true, it would be nice if they made the original BC alongside it.

There are references to the original in the game that will fly over your head, but you don't NEED to play the original, though it is still very much recommended because it is an amazing game in its own right.

CoLD FiRE

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Nothing wrong with the PC version if you have a decent rig, hell not even that, my friend has a 7870 with an i5 sandy bridge & it ran like a dream.
The meme about Nier being bad on PC is annoying.

Except it's not a meme. Nier Automata is a shitty PC port. It was abandoned by the dev and publisher and never fixed. And no, fan mods\band aids don't count.

Hopefully, if this is true, it means they finally give the game the attention it deserves. The technical issues put me off playing it on PC and getting a refund on steam.

Nier Automata and Nioh Xbox Apology Editions: bundled with X enhanced 360 versions of Nier and Ninja Gaiden 2 respectively.

Make it happen MS.

I don't care about Nioh but I'll take Ninja Gaiden 2 BC and X enhanced as an apology for Hayashi and his team fucking up the Ninja Gaiden name by making Ninja Gaiden 3.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017

Make it happen MS.

giphy.gif

...I would buy both.

cgpartlow

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
I hope so! I would buy this day one if so! I kept waiting for a steam sale to buy it on PC but my PC isn't that great, and I don't like playing on it that much so I would certainly pick it up on my X.

Deleted member 6733

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope so. It's one of a few PS4 exclusives I'd be interested in playing. Some more diversity on Xbox wouldn't be a bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.