• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
It'll be interesting to see if they can keep it up after Johnny (presumably) leaves in a few months. They have the talent obviously and this new breakout tournament is a great way to introduce a bunch of new blood in, but it's an extremely high standard to hold anyone to.

I they'll be fine for a while. You got people like Riddle, Lee, and Kushida that should help tie things over while they establish this newer guys, and I think they'll still have Dream and TUE for a bit

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I they'll be fine for a while. You got people like Riddle, Lee, and Kushida that should help tie things over while they establish this newer guys, and I think they'll still have Dream and TUE for a bit

Dream is a weird case because there are people backstage who have wanted him on the main roster for over a year, but he's managed to avoid it so really it could happen any time now and I wouldn't be surprised.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Doing some catch-up on the past few weeks of NXT/UK

That four-way for the #1 contendership on NXT UK was awesome

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe I'm saying this, but Keith Lee and Kona Reeves had a really good match

Adree

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vs Roode at TakeOver San Antonio
Vs Roode at TakeOver Orlando

Nah

012_NXT_12092016rf_140--dee85409b86779e9ada6bfcbfb7c9e36.jpg

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
That hype video for BSS vs. Imperium

NXT UK really is the best WWE show

Sure little guy... except Raw is longer and makes more money.

In fact I'm doubling down, Raw has the best pro wrestling on the planet. Pete Dunne? We have a better one thank you very much. His name is Baron Corbin and he just main evented another blow away successful Pay Per View... Walter? We have one better. Braun Strowman who just proved he's that damn string in Monday in an incredible feat of strength competition.

I'm sick of these idiots who think wrestling is a British or German accent and a pair of hand me down tights. Professional Wrestling is about being big league, it's about busting your ass and making cash.

And Raw is nothing but busted ass and cash mark.

ZeBatsy

ExcelsiorleRollins is back.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
They are doing a great job building Banks for his title shot. Really good video package/interview on him

Oct 25, 2017
It weirdly annoys me that they're referring to Adam Cole as a grand slam champion. No, Adam Cole filling in for Booby Fish in a title match, getting powerbombed through a table, and laying there the entire match without ever being tagged in does not count as a tag title reign.

Oct 25, 2017
Also, I don't know about 10 stars or whatever Excel is giving this match, but this first Roode/Nakamura match is way better than every Nakamura/Joe match

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is a bit random, but I wanted to legitimately thank you guys for the level of wrestling discourse that you guys have provided over the years.

Lurking through other wrestling-centric message boards such as SquaredCircle, FAN forums, and the Observer boards (among others) has made me realize how relatively atrocious things are out there when it comes to intelligent conversation about wrestling. The past few months in particular have really cemented that.

So thanks again.
uwfhqenwaod01.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.