• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coverly

Oct 28, 2017
Just got back from the omg indio concert. Totally worth it. We were pretty close so it was easy to see their faces without trying too hard. I thought it was going to be somewhat empty but it filled up quite nicely towards the beginning of the show. Binnie mentioned it during her talk that she was concerned that people were not going to show up and was relieved it wasn't so.

Binnie is my favorite and really happy that most of the songs had her on my side, but so many of the other members gave some really energetic performances that it was hard to focus. My wife recorded most of the concert, but there are so many good quality recordings of their US tour concerts that I won't bother uploading, just a nice keepsake.

OMG gave so much fan service, they were constantly taking selfies and signing on people's phones, I'm hoping they show up on twitter soon.

If you're on the fence about going to the San Jose concert go for it, they certainly need the support and they really give it their all in their concert.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so glad several people from this community went to see Oh My Girl on their US tour. They are a really magical group, I hope I get the chance to seem them live once too.

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Just shows that he doesn't care about relationships within his company, a big fuck you to the other bigger ones.

Bamboo

Oct 25, 2017
Dear K-Pop ERA,
sorry for hijacking your thread, but I'm asking for your help. I'm trying to identify the lady in the image below. I have no clue if she's a K-Pop star or not. The only clue that leads me to this thread were the tags in the blog in the oldest (first?) blog post that featured it. Korea, asian, swag - it's a far reach, I know, but I don't have any better idea. Putin is instantly recognizable of course. Maybe it's the same with the woman and I'm just missing context. Maybe it's just a random picture.

Here's the image:
tumblr_mhwidi9qgq1rodq5kre.jpg
Here's the tumblr page - http://partyandpuke-blog.tumblr.com/post/42576567686/credits-to-thora-t

Thank you!

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
^^^^^^

I have no idea who that is.
---------
I hope PSY isn't just signing people without a team lined up. He just signed Hyuna and E'Dawn. Does anyone know if he has some outside funding?

SideMatt

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
One thing I can't get over with the Oh My Girl concert is that when they did the draw from the meet and greet buyers for signed polaroids, one person who won didn't attend even because they went to the Florida show instead. Literally burning cash lmao.

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Can I get a performance of IZ*ONEs Suki to Iwasetai in thos coats and street clothes please?

Only know the english name is TAESABIAE, haven't released much in the last couple years, but it's a great ballad for pensive and sad moments.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
They're total flower boys..

And if what I heard of the little of ths reqlity show they were on, they should be kept far away from the hip-hop sound

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Treasure from the Treasure Box show... boring, itzy and I-dle are more interesting names. Jedam seems to be only disctinctive one in that group of milksops.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Wtf, the cheapest Blackpink tickets are €166 ($190) lol. Are tickets for Kpop concerts always so expensive?

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
No, big company and shit charge. Don't care if they are in my area or not anymore. haha Just 16,60 per song... , but where do you see the prices? Can't find one for european concerts.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
No, big company and shit charge. Don't care if they are in my area or not anymore. haha Just 16,60 per song... , but where do you see the prices? Can't find one for european concerts.
166€ is the general admission prices for the amsterdam concert, I don't think the pricing has been detailed for the other venues.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Didnt notice there is actually a thai member in clc. Coincidentally i visited thailand several days ago, their thailand language skill is very good

·feist·

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Like this seungri club rape case might be the biggest scandal for a popular group(inside and outside korea) ever

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Not sure how Seungri would be in any way responsible, aside from being a shithead for not firing the club manager and the security.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure how Seungri would be in any way responsible, aside from being a shithead for not firing the club manager and the security.
Yes. Unless there are accusations of Seungri being directly involved, I don't think this will be a big blow to Seungri.

Also, it's a bit of a tinfoil hat idea, but isn't this very conveniently being exposed just a week after Seungri accused YG of missmanaging?

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Yes. Unless there are accusations of Seungri being directly involved, I don't think this will be a big blow to Seungri.

Also, it's a bit of a tinfoil hat idea, but isn't this very conveniently being exposed just a week after Seungri accused YG of missmanaging?
This is having massive blowback on YG AND the Korean government.

They'd never expose this to get back at Seungri.

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So happy it happened so fast after Miryo announced it in her interview with Grazy Grace two weeks ago. It's a shame we had to wait so long after that bop BASIC, now so many years ago.

Last edited:

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017
Dear K-Pop ERA,
sorry for hijacking your thread, but I'm asking for your help. I'm trying to identify the lady in the image below. I have no clue if she's a K-Pop star or not. The only clue that leads me to this thread were the tags in the blog in the oldest (first?) blog post that featured it. Korea, asian, swag - it's a far reach, I know, but I don't have any better idea. Putin is instantly recognizable of course. Maybe it's the same with the woman and I'm just missing context. Maybe it's just a random picture.

Here's the image:
Here's the tumblr page - http://partyandpuke-blog.tumblr.com/post/42576567686/credits-to-thora-t

Thank you!

2NE1's Dara perhaps? Kinda hard to tell with that expression on her face but the goofy pose fits, as does the hairstyle.

Bamboo

Oct 25, 2017
2NE1's Dara perhaps? Kinda hard to tell with that expression on her face but the goofy pose fits, as does the hairstyle.
Oh wow, this is the first image that pops up if you google 다라. I don't think it's the same person, but the similarity of the expression and the hair is striking. Thanks a lot for your effort! It's not really important to me, just out of curiosity. I googled some more of Daras hairstyles while I was at it. Man, that double-bun-doube-pigtail-wet-baby-hair-ornament sure was amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.