• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017

This show is the best thing to happen for AOA. They're getting lots of hype thanks to their performances. Hopefully they get a proper comeback after the show ends.

I loved Mamamoo's stage performance but didn't like their cover of Good Luck. It felt disjointed.

Still a part of my soul was lost after ChoA left the group T_T but Bingle Bangle was so great thou ^_^

SynthBpm

Oct 30, 2017
Silver Spring
I liked AOA before Queendom, but wow are they pulling out the stops. that was GOOD.

Mamamoo's cover was fun, but way way too all over the place, they didn't even try for transitions. They all know what they can do and committed to each of those things, so it was enjoyable, but not really good per se (tho that moment when it panned to Byul and she had the two dancers on chains? that was frikkin great).

i guess im finding that im just a Park Bom-the-solo-artist fan no matter what, 'cause i just think she did a good job with Hann. her voice still has live issues, but tbh this may have been the best outing on that front in a long while imo, and while she's still not a dancer, i feel like what dance she did on Hann definitely was a plus. and i just plain like the cover, i dunno, sue me.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017

This show is the best thing to happen for AOA. They're getting lots of hype thanks to their performances. Hopefully they get a proper comeback after the show ends.

I loved Mamamoo's stage performance but didn't like their cover of Good Luck. It felt disjointed.

Can I just say that girls in suits and ties is an S-tier look? *swoons*

I think it was an okay song uplifted by a strong performance.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
AOA redemption story is amazing to watch. They have very good energy too.

I would never think I would care for them after they lost Choa (best member) and Mina (my personal fave member), but here we are...

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Bom was the worst of those performances. Easily.

MMM was probably the best performance

but AoA was the best song.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017

Adios, EVERGLOW.

Voting will close on the 29th of September, so you only have two weeks to make up your mind and campaign. Remember you can save the link to update your vote or send another ballot that would replace your first one.

Done. Stan Yves.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
I like Loona, but there's like 30 people in that group and I don't have the time to get to know every one.

Park Bom doing a cover of (G)I-DLE's Hann. I really love the original version of the song, not a fan of this cover. Park Bom's bringing it with her singing, but I really don't like the direction they chose for the music.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
IZONE is going in a sharp downward spiral, although I don't think they can probably release anything worse than Buenos Aires even if they tried.

Loona ranking seems like it's going to ve bery disputed. With the first 10 votes taken into account:

Only 1 girl is keeping their spot from last year's final rankings.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Voting will close on the 29th of September, so you only have two weeks to make up your mind and campaign. Remember you can save the link to update your vote or send another ballot that would replace your first one.

Voted! Also, wouldn't mind an invite to the Discord since the poll was mentioning one, if that's alright with you guys!

Didn't see this posted

Ugh. Talk about instrumentals ruining a song, and mixing gone bad. Completely out of place, and not matching their voices, a bummer. The MV is pretty though!

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Have a great week, everyone!

190912yy_4.gif

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017
My top 4 Loona went to the ones with the best solo songs, so Yves > Olivia > Choerry/Chuu. I went with Choerry at 3rd and Chuu 4th because iirc Chuu was pretty high in the rankings last time. The rest were ranked solely on visuals, which put Hyunjin in 5th, and Vivi only ahead of Yeonjin in last place. Don't remember how I ranked the rest, it's not important anyway. Not even sure I got all the names right.

Yikes, that's some messed up shit.
I don't like tattoos either, but I think calling hugging someone who is heavily tattooed messed up shit, is crossing the line.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I'm pretty sure Pringles' "messed-up shit" comment was about the release of the CCTV footage in itself, which is huge invasion of privacy. Not about the tattoo girl who is harmless as a fly. Aren't all girls tattooed by now anyway? I know I'm gonna be so heh.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I'm pretty sure Pringles' "messed-up shit" comment was about the release of the CCTV footage in itself, which is huge invasion of privacy. Not about the tattoo girl who is harmless as a fly. Aren't all girls tattooed by now anyway? I know I'm gonna be so heh.
Most korean girls aren't tatted up like that girl is tatted up.

jongkookie

Oct 25, 2017
She was 6th place last year and y'all know that was undeserved... make it right this time but voting Olivia Hye #1!

Rahvar

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Most Lost
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Not voting this time around since I have no interest or knowledge of Loona. But will be fun to see the results

Status
Not open for further replies.