• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite track?

• One of the basura trio (ITAKY, Yikes, All Mine)

Votes: 100 21.6%
  • Wouldn't Leave

Votes: 17 3.7%
  • No Mistakes (Jmon certified)

Votes: 39 8.4%
  • Ghost Town

Votes: 248 53.7%
  • Violent Crimes

Votes: 58 12.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
That was fantastic. I don't even know where you guys are coming from on disliking the first couple tracks. Seems like there might've been some understandable resistance to letting this mad genius back in your lives

Nov 16, 2017
Lol at people judging lyrics after one listen. If you like lyrics you aren't a ye fan and never really was. He's always been production based and his lyrics are passable + usually come from the heart which is what redeems it.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Ye trying to make that beautiful gospel sound and there's nothing as good as ULB on here...he should've thrown Chance on one these beats and just stopped rapping

cb1115

Oct 25, 2017
i'll give it another listen once it's out there officially but....that might be first bad album

and TLOP was pushing it

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
I must be out of touch because that was fucking incredible and exactly the type of follow up I wanted to yeezus

it went to really really dark places and I love it

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
That seriously might be at the bottom of the discography... like even that Can't Tell Me Nothing mixtape was better then this.

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017
I thought this was great. It's clear now that the June albums are all gonna be really short, but that's cool. I don't expect Daytona, Ye, or Kids See No Ghost to be album of the year, but I expect that you'll be able to make an AOTY out of the three.

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol at people judging lyrics after one listen. If you like lyrics you aren't a ye fan and never really was. He's always been production based and his lyrics are passable + usually come from the heart which is what redeems it.
This is confusing to me. He only started being a shitty lyricist on his last few albums. Don't tarnish the guy's output by saying it's always been bad.

a916

Oct 25, 2017

Lol, what? That's a real strange take to have... lol

You should go back and listen to LR and CD and even MBDTF. He's much better than this, you're discrediting his previous work by saying that.

andrew

Oct 25, 2017
This is fuckin fantastic. Listening party stream was so cool too. Can't believe he actually did it and went from his absolute worst album to something this goddamn good

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
yeah I'm not gonna go full judgement on this album until I get time with it. First take is that it definitely isn't a BAD album, just incredibly mixed. and TLOP is my favorite.

Retroid

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the Cudi track was supposed to be for Kids See Ghost, the lyrics seemed to fit for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.