• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
I feel bad for the team. All of the delays that this game endured, it is finally ready to go and the launch was spoiled by someone outside of their control.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah ok i'm ducking and getting out of this thread. OP or mods should add that there are open spoilers.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I think I might just go internet cold turkey outside of work emails :/ Will see y'all at release.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Already ignored the spoilers thread. These next weeks will be tough =(

Kurumi

Oct 26, 2017
You've got to be kidding me....

Hell no. I'm not letting KH3 get spoiled for myself.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Good thing I don't care about the cutscenes since Square Enix is f*cking up their French fanbase again.

Zimmiwood

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Someone in my Twitter mentions is going on about having talked to the person. Apparently they work in some distribution and may have stolen the game from his work. With his Facebook profile on the sales page, it shouldn't be hard for SE and wherever he works to take action.
this is really dumb as fuck. like real damn dumb. HOW???
how is this remotely worth your job and not being barred
im more embarrassed for the person than anything else

Eisen Sora

Jun 22, 2018
Its seems real looking at people reactions here ( I dont want to watch any of those videos). Well, time to evade spoilers everywhere on the internet for about...a month and a half

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Whew, they deleted the listing

PjkAZqt.png

RPG_Fanatic

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, and I thought the Smash Leak was super early. I will do the same thing I did for that and just avoid the spoilers floating around.

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I didn't expect it to leak this early. That's actually pretty crazy.

Someone in my Twitter mentions is going on about having talked to the person. Apparently they work in some distribution and may have stolen the game from his work. With his Facebook profile on the sales page, it shouldn't be hard for SE and wherever he works to take action.

If this is true, then everyone that is knowingly buying stolen copies could end up in serious trouble, too.

Stay away from this, would be my suggestion.

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It was stupid from him to try to sell this copy. Even more so on Facebook out of all places.
Should have stayed under the radar and just played the game

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
there's been like 13 videos released so far, dude is still playing. no chill lol.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
Are you fucking SERIOUS

I thought it was bad enough that the game released in Japan 4 days earlier than the US, but now I got 6 weeks to avoid spoilers.

PKMNTrainer

Oct 25, 2017
He was responding to my messages but just kinda stopped. Oh well, at least I could dream. I've got the big special edition from the Square Enix store AND the PS4 Pro preordered, but getting to play a month in advance would be fire.

Tetsujin

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Some people in here talking about buying copies...wouldn't that be piracy? Thought that was discouraged here. =/

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
All I want is that opening CGI to hold me over like wth the Kh2 Japanese to English release.

Also, that guy in that video is cocky.

Wise

Oct 27, 2017
U mad Square Enix ? I won't shed a tear if this happens.

Kingom Hearts III is ready and should have been a great Christmas game for PS4 (I'm not forgetting the 534 Xbox One users who will also buy it). It would have helped the system in territories such as US and Japan, especially with that nice looking PS4 Pro. But no, releasing games after early December is bad, the legend says, it's so much better to push it the same week as Resident Evil 2. Also, we at Square Enix, have already a big seller in December and it's called Just Cause 4, ayy lmao.

Thank you for reading this rant of the day, have a nice and salty day weekend everyone o/
Highly doubt RE2 will affect sales in any way