• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Photo mode looks insane.

Can't believe they made HD models of all the Dream Eaters just for this.

Or is it the same models from Meow Wow's finisher?

Lexad

Nov 4, 2017
Where can I find that splash image of Kairi and Sora on the banner of this thread. Can't find it

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Where can I find that splash image of Kairi and Sora on the banner of this thread. Can't find it
laz2jwki5xb41.jpg

Here you go mate

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I was planning on starting a critical mode run as soon as the patch dropped, but I might wait for the black code if there are trophies/achievements attached to it for playing the main game.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was impatient and started my critical run last night. Critical mode sure does improve Olympus a ton, though the boss was still a push over.

Feb 5, 2018
Sucks that we likely didnt get a colosseum mode in Olympus or a Sephiroth battle, definitely the 2 biggest things that will be missing from KH3 if neother the update or ReMind addresses it.

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wait wait wait wait wait. Am I reading this right??

"The orchestral concert version" has a setting that lets you swap to the orchestra recordings while playing?

Deleted member 21411

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So is this free patch the patch that adds the story stuff to the main game or should I wait to replay it when the paid dlc comes out?

Kingsora

May 19, 2018
Does anyone know when press previews/reviews are supposed to go live for the DLC?
I still haven't received my review code for this DLC. I am afraid they are only going to give it tomorrow. Not speaking of course for the biggest outlets. But knowing this, don't count on reviews before release I am afraid.

Kingsora

May 19, 2018
I bought the paid dlc but I guess that means I can start the replay today and by the time I finish play the remind stuff
No wait, for the free patch that also comes with the DLC. This will add new abilities and cutscenes during the game. Not sure how many, but it's a pity you'll miss them because you couldn't wait one more day.

Feb 5, 2018
No wait, for the free patch that also comes with the DLC. This will add new abilities and cutscenes during the game. Not sure how many, but it's a pity you'll miss them because you couldn't wait one more day.

Id hold off on saying this rn, while we are getting keyblades and abilities, they dont mention new cutscenes in the interview, just fixes and new share options. Might have not been mentioned, by new story scenes or events would have likely been mentioned in the interview

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I'm quite curious as to how tough the bosses will be in the DLC. I ever did clear the data Org XIII battles in KH2 (been meaning to go back to tackle those) yet in KHIII I finished the game real easy. Oh well, either way I'm down for more KH, the stuff added with the DLC looks ace going by the trailer.

Astraer

Gamer Guides
Verified
Oct 28, 2017

Likewise, I don't think we'll be receiving our review code until launch.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017

Kingsora

May 19, 2018
Id hold off on saying this rn, while we are getting keyblades and abilities, they dont mention new cutscenes in the interview, just fixes and new share options. Might have not been mentioned, by new story scenes or events would have likely been mentioned in the interview
It has been mentioned in the past multiple times that the free patch will have new cutscenes.
If this is another new world outside of Scala and they didn't show it in advance. Worst marketing ever ... On the other hand, naming Scala as a 'new world' doesn't make any sense, because it was already a world in the original. No matter how tiny it was.

Maybe it's a playable Radiant Garden because we saw a cutscene in the trailer there. We can dream :)

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
New world!?
Bet's on Radiant Garden if they don't mean Scala ad caelum.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I'm going to assume they're talking about explorable Scala. Not even going to set myself up for disappointment hoping for Radiant Garden.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
I'm like, fully expecting that they meant a world that isn't new (such as Scala, since we did have some access to that world) but the last Secret Episode we got included a new "world" (The Dark Realm) to play through and we currently have no idea what else the secret episode entails other than meeting Yozora at the place where night sky meets water so who knows....?

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Dammit. I was hyped for the new world until y'all pointed out it's probably just Scala.

KaiPow

Oct 25, 2017
I still haven't received my review code for this DLC. I am afraid they are only going to give it tomorrow. Not speaking of course for the biggest outlets. But knowing this, don't count on reviews before release I am afraid.
That's kinda what I was thinking too. I got my KH3 review code the day before launch unlike the other outlets that attended the preview events.