• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
It would look alot better if she show her actual skin and hair color. Now she just look like a hispter with deliberately dyed white hair.
So because you are unable to stop yourself from judging people for how they look, she should make sure to show her different colour skin patch so it's clear it's a medical condition and you won't have to judge her anymore?

SeroTyler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It would look alot better if she show her actual skin and hair color. Now she just look like a hispter with deliberately dyed white hair.
First of all no one cares how you think a woman should look, second of all I always just assumed she "lucked out" and had the birthmark completely under her hair line.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What was in the first Kitkats? Nut-Butter?

JuicyRedAfricanwilddog-max-1mb.gif

Pandas.

tsmoreau

Oct 27, 2017
Yo I ain't even care, I'm just here to say that those Wafer Cookie things from Trader Joe's are like if god himself made kit kats.

This reject mainstream ouroboros kit kat ish I can't even with get it outta here

Oct 25, 2017
Why does this woman dyed old people hair on her head?
My lady started that way and now it's half her head and she's barely 30. Just runs in her family. She looked like Rogue for a good few years. She used to dye it and now she just rocks it. All natural. People do ask her if she dyed it that way, though.

Last edited:

M.Bluth

Oct 25, 2017
This is some chicken or the egg shit for how the first Kit-Kat got made by previous Kit-Kats.
Is it, though? Wiki says KitKats have been around for 83 years, to think that the way they were made didn't change over the years, hell even during the early testing process of their creation to reduce waste is a bit strange.

lol she has no clue what she's doing. not a damn clue.

it's fine tho, baking is fucking hard. I dread doing it.
Yeah totally, a professional pastry chef doesn't know what they're doing.

NR1

Oct 25, 2017
Dallas, TX

I was at the Tokyo airport earlier this week on a 3 hours layover back to America, and discovered that Japan has a HUGE fascination with KitKat. It's the #1 chocolate brand in Japan. They have a TON of different flavors not seen else where (at least in America). Banana, Strawberry, Peach, Grape, Apple, Rum Raisin, Cheese Cake, and others! Plus KitKat flavored sake! They taste great too!

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I was at the Tokyo airport earlier this week on a 3 hours layover back to America, and discovered that Japan has a HUGE fascination with KitKat. It's the #1 chocolate brand in Japan. They have a TON of different flavors not seen else where (at least in America). Banana, Strawberry, Peach, Grape, Apple, Rum Raisin, Cheese Cake, and others! Plus KitKat flavored sake! They taste great too!

Only downside is they're twice smaller than regular Kit Kats (both in length and in number of bars).