• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

grand

Oct 25, 2017
So Thor survives Endgame then?

It would be pretty crazy for Thor to reach four movies compared to Cap and Iron Man.
To be fair, his first two movies were lame enough that they didn't need to exist. I wouldn't be surprised if Ragnarok was the start of a trilogy.

Also Robert Downey JR became too expensive and Captain America got tied into the Avengers plot, so it makes sense why they didn't get a 4th movie. Also their actors are clearly done with this while Hemsworth seems to actually enjoy it.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
To be fair, his first two movies were lame enough that they didn't need to exist. I wouldn't be surprised if Ragnarok was the start of a trilogy.

Also Robert Downey JR became too expensive and Captain America got tied into the Avengers plot, so it makes sense why they didn't get a 4th movie. Also their actors are clearly done with this while Hemsworth seems to actually enjoy it.
Not to mention RDJ is getting pretty old for the role. I'd imagine it's pretty rough on his body even with a stunt double.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Put Carol in it and bring the Grandmaster back and I'm game
Just the little bit I've seen of Thor+Carol in the trailers, makes me want a full movie of primarily them two playing off of each other. In fact, all future Thor films should be Thor partnered up with an MCU hero in adventure.

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
I just want a movie where Thor, Valkyrie, and Beta Ray Bill go on a weird space odyssey.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
Oh damn spoilers then, guess who doesn't die in Avengers Endgame cos they will be getting a 4th film, it could have waited at least.

DonMigs85

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
As long as Korg and Miek are still in, sure. Maybe the Grandmaster and Hela too.
And I wonder if he'll still be (minor Endgame spoiler)
chubby hobo Thor

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
Probably past pitch. I assume they'll announce several movies in the coming months. She just can't come out and say Thor survives.

Hopefully more camp. Add Tree and Rabbit too.

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
This is the only thing that could get me back into Marvel after my planned ditching after End Game.

holtz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Please this must happen. I love Ragnarok so much. It's the MCU movie I rewatch the most.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
It's gotta be a transition movie. I just don't see the old guard sticking around past cameos in phase 4 and beyond

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
As much as I liked Thor Ragnarok and would like to see Waititi work with Hemsworth again, I don't want Marvel to start doing 4s for individual characters. Make it Ultimates with Valkyrie, Carol and Thor. Then I'm more inclined.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
I forgot if I read it here or Reddit but someone had said that Chris would only do a Thor 4 if Taika directed again.

He definitely looked like he was having fun.