• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
That's fucked up. Shooting a dog walker? Four times? Not to focus on the wrong thing but you'd think a threat would have been sufficient.

the lizard

Nov 1, 2017
god damn it, this is not far from my apartment and I regularly walk my dog in that area. granted, I don't have a French bulldog, and I don't walk my dog at 10pm (usually), but fuck this. I need to move out of Los Angeles, this hellscape of a city

Last edited:

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
What kind of sickos shot a guy and steal dogs to probably ramsom them. These sick shits

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Horrible, but glad the guy is going to be okay. And hopefully they can find the dogs.

I don't think they knew it was Gaga's dogs, I bet they were kidnapping them just for resale. You are painting a HUGE target on yourself because people will remember how the dogs look like when you steal from a celeb.

Also, botched robbery or not, shooting 4 times is not accidental shot territory, that's trying to kill you because you saw their face territory. Hope they get the maximum punishment.

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
WTF I feel bad for everyone involved with this. I hope the Walker recovers fast and that Lady Gaga's dogs get returned.

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit. I saw a local news Twitter post late last night about a dog walker being shot and thought that was sad an buzzard, but this just adds a whole other dimension to it. Hope the guy can recover well.

Dogs returned to police station

Pacify

Oct 30, 2017
Someone turned the dogs in.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Lady Gaga's two French bulldogs, which were stolen by thieves who shot and wounded the dogwalker, were recovered unharmed Friday, Los Angeles police said.

The woman who dropped off the dogs appears to be ""uninvolved and unassociated" with Wednesday night's attack, Tippett said.

It wasn't immediately clear how she obtained the dogs.

The dog walker, Ryan Fischer, was shot once as he walked three of the singer's dogs in Hollywood. Video showed a white sedan pulling up and two men jumping out. They struggled with the dog walker before one pulled a gun and fired a single shot before fleeing with two of the dogs.

Tippett said he is expected to survive his injuries.

"I continue to love you Ryan Fischer, you risked your life to fight for our family. You're forever a hero," she said in an Instagram post.
AP

Last edited:

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Would liek to hear more about the person returning the dog and how police ascertained they had nothing to do with the theft. Wonder if Gaga will pay them....

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
How did this thread turn one of the victims into the bad guy
8w0Ih3G.gif

Seductivpancakes

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
I bet if Lady Gaga went public on whatever deal she settled with the dog walker, like paid his bills or a reward for bravery, everyone would just accuse her of using his injury as publicity.

StreetsAhead

Sep 16, 2020
I'd be curious to know who turned the dogs in.

This whole thing is crazy but I'm glad that it had a relatively happy ending.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
This thread is wild that somehow Lady Gaga is the bad guy here according to some of you.

QuadOpto

Nov 7, 2017
What I dont get is how people think "no questions asked" works.

Just because someone explicitly states they won't involve the cops in a ransom situation doesn't mean they won't. Establishing a ransom for a hastily planned pet abduction is probably one of the only ways to open up a potential point of contact with the abductors.

Good that dogs were seemingly returned unharmed. I'm sure the abductors will still be searched for after shooting the walker though.

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
Hope the dog watcher recovers. The thieves got shooked when Danny Trejo said he helped find the dogs too. Glad the dogs are safe.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well they said that it didn't matter who turned the dogs in, that person would get the money no matter what.

Ridiculous to think that the news was trying to make it seem that they wanted to steal the dogs because of the breed and not because they belong to someone famous.

PK Gaming

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That dog watcher... Even when threatened with death he didn't back down

On the one hand, it's fucking insane to risk your life on a rich person's dog, but on the other hand I respect the extreme guts and resolve it takes to resist those attackers instead of getting the fuck outta there

Wallace Wells

May 24, 2019
Jesus Christ this thread. The dog walker is considered to be a close friend of hers and his family said that she's offered to do everything she can to help him recover

I'm so glad the dogs have been found safely

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
So glad the dogs have been found and that the dog walker is being supported. Disgusting human beings who would even consider doing such a thing

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure the POS who took the dogs realized how bad they fucked up and thinks returning the dogs will keep the heat off them. The dognapping isn't the main issue, it's the attempted murder. Whoever did this ain't exactly the brightest bulb in the box.

Zor

Oct 30, 2017
Just really surprised to see the selectiveness towards ultra-rich here.

Jesus fucking Christ, she had her dogs stolen and a representative - who could have been family or a friend or a PR - collected them while she's currently in another country.

What are you going on about?

astro

Oct 25, 2017
The vast majority of this thread is not calling Gaga a villain. This isn't some Era thing, this is just people... Wherever you are there will be a similar percentage of people with dumb opinions like that.

This "This is Resetera" stuff whenever a group to people drop bad takes is always weird. This is the world we live in.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
The vast majority of this thread is not calling Gaga a villain. This isn't some Era thing, this is just people... Wherever you are there will be a similar percentage of people with dumb opinions like that.

This "This is Resetera" stuff whenever a group to people drop bad takes is always weird. This is the world we live in.
Yeah, that always annoys me. And it's usually done by people that seem to hate the community and look for ways to point out how they are better than this community that they are part of, or some nonsense.

It's like, you post here, you don't have that opinion, so how is it "era?" You are era!

Manta_Breh

May 16, 2018
Hopefully she can also offer 500K to find the shooters who actually did this henious crime and shot an innocent guy.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that always annoys me. And it's usually done by people that seem to hate the community and look for ways to point out how they are better than this community that they are part of, or some nonsense.
Yep, it's people posturing above the forum they continue to be a part of. Always weird.

It's like, you post here, you don't have that opinion, so how is it "era?" You are era!
Lol, exactly.