Status
Not open for further replies.

Chille

Jan 7, 2018
Considering they are working on the next gen version of GTAV and we know that's coming they won't release two big games like this so close to each other even if it's a remaster

CONCHOBAR

Oct 25, 2017
Man that's incredible value right there. Two of the best games ever, and both meaty and meaningful experiences. Here's hoping this means RDR1 can finally make it to PC.

Dranakin

Oct 27, 2017
oh no

I just bought RDR2 used for $20
Spent forever installing it
And then waited for it to transfer from the external hdd to the internal ssd

oh no

(this must be fake)

Oct 28, 2017
I didn't see anything in the actual listing about Red Dead 1 remastered?? Did I miss it? I hope so because $70 for only RDR2 with ray tracing and faster loading times is a big fuck right off.

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
I probably won't replay RDR2 for years, because have finished the game this year and it was very long. But a next gen enhanced version is always nice to have.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
They already ported the engine to next gen PC and modeled most of the original map, that's like half the work. It would be stupid not to.

This will probably be my first game with a 3080 next year. The PC engine of RDR2 uses very detailed lighting and IQ that will push the consoles and PC to the max. Hope they'll optimize it a bit.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
If it has undead nightmare I might get it.

XVerdena

Oct 28, 2017
not that there's any more reason needed to believe this is BS, but why would amazon list anything for xbox series S when it doesn't play physical media? cross gen titles are listed as xbox one/xbox series x.

enwpf2gxuac5yyg6zkr1.jpeg

screenshot2020-11-21ar6kll.jpg
Yeah lol this is bullshit

Thanathorn

Dec 10, 2019
Smart delivery on Xbox? I'm pretty sure GTA V next gen port doesn't have smart delivery so i find it hard to believe.

HellofaMouse

Oct 27, 2017
even if this particular leak is fake, we all know rockstar is gonna release a double dip edition at some point

Oct 27, 2017
Seems odd to use art of John from RDR2 and not RDR, and it seems hard to believe that the company who sold you GTA V on three different generations is going to bundle these two games together when they could easily charge full price for each as a standalone title.

Oct 26, 2017
People really believe anything they read on twitter
I think there's a good chance they remake RDR at some point, but giving it away as a freebie? lol

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Any webarchive link? Is the tweet screencap all there is? Could be easily fake.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but this seems like bullshit to me because it appears this leak comes from a single person and is just a screenshot. If it was genuine the first person who spotted this could have shared the link for others to see before it got taken down.

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles
every time Gaming Leaks & Rumors, subreddit or twitter account, is mentioned, it's extremely far fetched fanfiction. i'm calling fake and also that they should be banned as a source

Dusktildawn48

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
St. Louis
Pretty sure RDR2 has sold more than 34 million copies, so even if this listing is fake (probably is) it's safe to assume we'll be getting next gen versions eventually.

May 17, 2018
Always assumed that's why they remade the entire map of the first game and just had it...there in 2 with basically nothing to do there.

AM_LIGHT

Oct 30, 2017
Last gen rockstar got a pass for selling the PS4 & X1 version because they had to do significant work to make the port. This gen however it's the same . Unfortunately 2K is too greedy that I think they are releasing RDR2 for full price for next gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.