Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is SO FUCKING BAD so far, holy shit.

He tried to play the victim card that he just wanted peace and quiet in the house, and that he never really broke anything. I only had two rules, it wasn't hard!

...then follows it up saying it's not an excuse.

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
"Yeah, I sometimes got violent, I just REALLY don't like being woken up."

tenor.gif

End this stream and hire a competent lawyer, you fucking idiot.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Why doesn't he just title the stream "MY SELF-INCRIMINATION: LIVE!"

MoonToon

Banned
Nov 9, 2018
Sounds like a cult leader.

"I'm you parent, your friend, your leader, landlord and punisher ... this is fun, right? We had fun"

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
When the aliens come, I hope this stream is one of the things they get to watch first.

Jave

Oct 30, 2017
Chile
Holy shit, what the hell is going on. Why would anyone think a stream like this is a good idea?

MoonToon

Banned
Nov 9, 2018
" I just said OK to people living in my house, I didn't question who this guy was bringing in. I never paid attention to that area of the room. I never asked her age CAUSE SHE SOO TALENTED!!!"

Cobra

Mar 2, 2019
He's just trying to cover his ass. That's it. He doesn't care about any of the victims at all, he's coming off very manipulative.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
I hope he doesn't think all this praise is going to somehow make it better. You knew she was underage, and that she may have been in a really bad situation. What else did you need to know?

He's victim blaming and also trying to make himself the victim? What am I watching?

construct

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jun 5, 2020
東京
wasn't one of his own rules about being strict with inviting people over? then suddenly it doesn't matter that it's some underage kid?

Kadey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Southeastern PA
People actually thought this guy is charismatic prior to all this? Guy is making me feel like vomiting. He is contradicting himself left and right.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
People actually thought this guy is charismatic prior to all this? Guy is making me feel like vomiting. He is contradicting himself left and right.
He's backed into a corner and just spewing shit at this point. Any charisma he had isn't getting him out of this.

MoonToon

Banned
Nov 9, 2018
He's backed into a corner and just spewing shit at this point. Any charisma he had isn't getting him out of this.

Yeah, there's a difference between talking about how shit some LoL champs can be annnnnd trying to spin this fuck-ton of shit out in the open to look like less of a psychopath. At this point it's like watching some damn alien try to appear human at gun point and explain away why they're the "bad guy".

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
this mother fucker is gonna accidentally reveal personal ass info on a twitch stream, shut this shit down bruh he's censoring documents live he's gonna fuck up eventually, pls report the stream everyone this meltdown should not be televised.

Jave

Oct 30, 2017
Chile
This dude is so finished. All of this will be used against him later on.

STOP SAYING NAMES YOU FUCKING DOLT.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Wow this is actually insane. And the chat is having none of it. Guess twitch chat can be right once in a while

Should of just released a document. I get that you get more sympathy points the more your voice stutters and our eyes tear up but come on man

NekoNeko

Coward
Oct 26, 2017
yesterday i watched a bit of his last stream before this, it was from a couple weeks ago and he mentioned that some people did him wrong and he will make sure their lifes will be miserable even if it means he will end up in jail.

so yeah.

Magnet_Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
My reaction to all of that was almost verbatim of Billy Madison's "we are all now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and my god have mercy on your soul"

Jeeeeeeesus....