Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
Okay so I guess Mafia 2 remaster comes out the 19th, and Mafia remake comes out August so the Trilogy pack is...what? Just all three titles bundled together?

Is the story of 1 and 2 tied together or is it standalone?

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Very impressive, looking forward to seeing that trailer now.

Hopefully EA does the same with Mass Effect.

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Okay so I guess Mafia 2 remaster comes out the 19th, and Mafia remake comes out August so the Trilogy pack is...what? Just all three titles bundled together?

All three stories are linked somewhat. 1 and 2 more than 3, but all three are related.

Regarding the trilogy, the Yakuza Collection is the exact same, you buy the pack, and you get the games as they launch them.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Hold up, they are actually remaking it and it looks that good. The original is probably my favourite game about old-school mafia, but it is so dated that it's hard to play, so this makes me very happy.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
those screens are ridiculous -- this is a god damn remake, not just a simple remaster

Jun 23, 2019
mafia 3 problem was that it was a video game, the writing and acting was movie or tv series level. Honestly the best i seen before that and since

Preach. If Mafia 3 were a TV show on AMC or something, I would watch religiously. Such a damn good story and amazing characters. Unfortunately, the gameplay loop was quite repetitive, but the story kept me going. Do we know if Mafia 3 is getting the same treatment? I would play that game again in a heartbeat if it does.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Please tell me that the combat system from 3 is implemented??

Here's hoping

zRILR2y.gif

Hkq7wFZ.gif

gifs by user Net_Wrecker

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, I loved Mafia 2's approach to the open world and I always wanted to play Mafia 1. The remake is now my most anticipated game after TLOU2.

Backers

Apr 10, 2018
Bordeaux, France
I liked Mafia 3 so much... it's a shame that the game got that level of bugs and crashes. Clay was so skilled with firearm, you could shoot without aiming, he got a lot of animations... And the writing/staging was so nice ! All the cinematics were great, especially the one in the Hotel mission when Clay throws the trashes through the window, if you know what I mean lol.

Can't wait for the trilogy remastered tho, and a fourth one.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to buy the whole package 1 and 2!

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017

Mafia 2 spoils the ending of Mafia 1. I recommend playing 1 before 2 if you've never played them.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
What do they mena by triology, Will they remaster the third game or what? The third game already has Deluxe Edition.
If they fix the reflections problems and other things, it gonna be good.

flaxknuckles

Oct 25, 2017
Microsoft Store is totally drunk. At the top of the page, it mentions August 28th, at the bottom, 27th. Size should be (I guess) in GB, mentions it as MB.

XvGuGzH.jpg
Microsoft always shows the size of games in MB before they are available to preload. If you buy it now, it'll install that 100MB placeholder data on your system along with a game icon.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I want an official press release on existing Steam upgrades as Humble has Mafia II Deluxe for $8 right now.

ThreepQuest64

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Germany
My wish from the last thread will be granted! Can't fucking believe it. Mafia 1 is one of all time favourites. I hope they won't screw this up and only touch those things that needs touching.

Charcoal

Nov 2, 2017
So 3 is getting remastered as well? It's a somewhat recent game, if I'm remembering correctly.