Deleted member 8901

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

This shit is just getting pathetic. Move to a free country to shut down people's' freedoms.

how you gonna act hard looking like THAT smh

Girder_Shade

Banned
Sep 22, 2019
Some people escape hardship in their own country only to bring baggage to their new country. Terrible all around and should be curbed by security or police imo.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Most countries already have too much shit going on to be importing beef

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
what the hell is wrong with these chinese people that immigrated to other countries bringing their political baggage along and starting shit?

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm a Turkish immigrant to Canada and if Erdoğan supporters pulled this shit on me I'd be furious

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Well, given them a warning then if they fail arrest them and if that does not deter these cunts, then VISAs of those who are not permanent residents, landed immigrants should be reviewed.

Ocean Bones

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Chinese nationalism going to rear its ugly head in every corner of the world over the next century.

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Feb 25, 2018
These fucks defending a dictatorship while enjoying a free democracy need to be ball kicked.

tuxfool

Oct 25, 2017
These motherfuckers living in Canada are enjoying a level of freedom that isn't afforded to them in their native country.

And this is how they demonstrate it?

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like it is worth posing the question to them, "if you support the party so much, why are you getting an education in another country?"

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
What a bunch of absolue trash people.

Thinking back, really surprised that the museum exhibit "Chinese Whispers" in Vienna went over without any problems, since it was a collection of very critical Chinese contemporary art, including some Ai Weiwei stuff.

46-143231693.jpg
"The Death of Marat", by He Xiangyu.

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
what the hell is wrong with these chinese people that immigrated to other countries bringing their political baggage along and starting shit?

The CCP has taken a general stance that Chinese citizens (if not Han Chinese in general) can and should remain loyal to the interests of the mainland, particularly with university students.

Azuran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deport all of their asses back to China. The last thing we need in this country is privileged people coming here on on their parent's money and stanning for the CCP.

OP
OP

Deleted member 8901

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I feel like it is worth posing the question to them, "if you support the party so much, why are you getting an education in another country?"

They basically think Canada is a joke and an easy to place to take advantage of laws, government subsidies, etc. to launder money, buy up properties, get free/cheap education and health care, and then go back to China while basically not having to spend a cent on taxes

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The CCP has taken a general stance that Chinese citizens (if not Han Chinese in general) can and should remain loyal to the interests of the mainland, particularly with university students.
Yeah, but in this case this is on the people, not the government. There are plenty of things that the US government wants me to think about believe. That doesn't mean that I do, nor does it mean I go out in another country and harass people on its behalf.

Oct 31, 2017
Unknown
These pro-CCPP might behave more civilized if they thought they might be deported and possibly going to benefit an organ factory in some capacity.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
spoiled brats need to learn a lesson. should rip that ugly $1000 balenciaga sweatshirt too

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Canada has a long history of imported beef. Remember the situation with the Tamils and the Sri Lankans? Then go back long enough and you have the beef between the Irish Protestants and Catholics.
It's like harressing people protesting Ba Sing Se at the Southern Air Temple

MajesticSoup

Banned
Feb 22, 2019
Probably international students in which case the universities should expel them...

..yeah not likely. Schools love getting that that international tuition premium. International enrollments has more than quadrupled in the last decade.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places

Nationalism goes beyond boundaries. Bunch of 2nd and 3rd generation German Americans went to Germany before war started in ww2 to fight for the "fatherland".

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Aren't they going to get a credit ding?

Part of that score is not embarrassing china abroad.

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, but in this case this is on the people, not the government. There are plenty of things that the US government wants me to think about believe. That doesn't mean that I do, nor does it mean I go out in another country and harass people on its behalf.

It's an explanation, not a justification. Simple fact is that a mindset like yours - and many others on this forum, I'd imagine - is not necessarily the default for people like this, which is then exacerbated by its encouragement by their home government, which is very much aware of how much influence members of the diaspora abroad can have in effecting change back home.

StarStorm

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sickening. These Chinese students are given freedoms, but stomping on HK in a free democracy. Call the cops.
The school and the Canadian government should start looking over their visas. Deport them.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is disgusting! Why would you support something like this in a free country like Canada? I don't get this. They called for someone to call the police. Did someone? Were there at least any repercussions for doing something like this?

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's an explanation, not a justification. Simple fact is that a mindset like yours - and many others on this forum, I'd imagine - is not necessarily the default for people like this, which is then exacerbated by its encouragement by their home government, which is very much aware of how much influence members of the diaspora abroad can have in effecting change back home.
I know you weren't trying to justify their actions. It just seems odd to me that people living in Canada would be so interested in what their wretched government halfway around the world thinks or wants.

Mullet2000

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Yeah this has been happening in Toronto for the past few weeks. At a big rally in support of Hong Kong a few weeks ago a bunch of this rich mainlander kids showed up and revved their $150,000 cars' engines constantly to disrupt the event.

It's unbelievably pathetic.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
"Deport them back"

Yikes at some of the far right rethoric I am reading here.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Weird as hell. I know about a few ethnically Eastern European guys in The Netherlands who are first gen immigrants but lived there since early childhood, and they actually hold and go to rallies supporting Crimean annexation, spout the most vile anti-immigration rhetoric (the irony here is not evident to them), and are super pro-Russia despite either not having ever been there or only vacationing for a few weeks. It's not even that they connect to the country at a cultural level or something -- like appreciating its literature, art, etc. Just the politics of conservatism and nationalism. Pinnacle loons. Haven't heard of them in a long time but both were prime incel candidates too with the whole m'lady shtick and being slimey misogynist fucks.

I don't know how you grow up to be such a twat. Simplest guess is that they feel isolated from society in some way and nationalism will take any poor sod as long as they're angry enough, I guess. And acting like a misunderstood foreigner knowing the "truth" about their "home country" despite practically being Dutch makes them feel special. So dumb.

Last edited:

gully state

Oct 27, 2017
This is both appalling and humorous at the same time. These people aren't immigrants, most likely just international students.

That whole extended thread and replies are wild. Look at this clown.

LOL...making a protest shirt inspired by Supreme...

Someone show this to Barbara Kruger...