• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KefkaPalazzo

Oct 25, 2017
Made the mistake of checking out the political section of 8chan. There's a thread discussing it, vile shit. Celebratory comments, reposts of the stream, images from a prior thread that seem to indicate a really high number of victims while it was live. What filth.

Deleted member 4372

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Friend who is two minutes from there just talked to me saying there is a whole van of people with an automatic rifle targeting the hospital

Zaeia

Jan 3, 2018
That livestream is insane. I clicked on one of the links posted and clicked on it as I was going down. There are unfortunately many more dead than the official count. That much is clear from the video. Also, rest in piece to those who tried to stop him. We are truly living in crazy times where a sick fuck does something like this while live-streaming and promoting a known dangerous online personality.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's a first person vid on Twitter of the guy... The shit is fucked up. There are definitely more people.

This is just horrible.

Freestyler

Oct 27, 2017
Also how the fuck did our security services not pick up on this prior to it happening? We're part of the Five Eyes spy network so surely someone in that network must keep an eye on these horrific 4chan/8chan/Incel websites?

D23

Oct 25, 2017
oh my god i just watched the video- i should not have watched that.. jesus christ that was brutal. i def need to take a break from the internet for now.

RIP to the victims.. wow wow wow legit feel sick to my stomach right now...jesus christ

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've seen the footage of the guy inside the church where it's his point of view

fucking wow. Man that's fucking bad.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Condolences to the families and RIP to all victims. Best wishes to the police who're trying to take him out. Of course this fucking animal comes from cancer culture.

True Prophecy

Oct 28, 2017
Damn of all the places in the world this sure isn't where you'd expect to see this kind of thing happening.

NZ already has strict gun laws

My mate I work with who is from NZ said kids go to camps for hunting and gun training you can also buy silencers legally.

I'll admit I don't know the laws they have on them in NZ seems more lax than Australia from what I've seen.

Anyway the guy is a sick fuck and I'm really fucking mad this shit keeps happening due to the state of internet radicals.

And fuck Pew he absolutely does nothing to stop his followers being this way.

Fucking 8ch needs to be taken down as a terrorist site which makes that THQ shit even more unbelievable.

Fuck some people in this world why the fuck can we not get along.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
How did he live that long? Are guns not a thing in NZ do police not carry them?

BenRoderick

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I have a cousin possibly living in Christchurch right now, hopefully he's all right...
EDIT: My mistake, my cousin lives in Wellington.

Last edited:

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Do no watch that footage. I just saw a screenshot of a room of a dozen bodies and yeah, it's fucking awful. Fuck this piece fucking garbage. So upset that all these innocent lives were taken and this fucking scum will be seen as a hero to these 4chan/8chan pieces of shit

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
How is he causing such carnage? It doesn't even make sense, it's one person? Has to be multiple people?
Well... Please don't watch the video that's going around, but if you watch it you can see it for yourself. The death count is way, way higher than what's being reported right now.

Dude has been planning this for 2 years according to his pdf.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is a white nationalist thing!