• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
ugh, they took Mercedes out of the ring on a stretcher and went to full intermission

fuck :(

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm catching up on smackdown and on my DVR the part where you can clearly hear Charlotte call for a triangle is covered by the audio being cut. Lol

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently tonight on Last Week Tonight, John Oliver is gonna talk about WWE and their independent contractor stuff to some degree.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
Summer I could go either way on. Emma wants to be utilized and that was never happening in WWE, that's why she left there and that's why she left ROH. AEW works perfectly for both, and I'm expecting the announcement after Mania weekend

I think Tenille/Emma would be a good fit just because they absolutely need some solid/good experienced heels on the roster. Nyla's solid from what I've seen and Bea's got a ton of potential, but they're not someone you'd slot in to lead a heel stable or hold the title while you get the division established.

Obviously they can get joshi in from TJPW, etc., luchadoras from AAA (which is where Taya Valkyrie's actually contracted I think) and could make a deal to bring in anyone they wanted from Impact like Tessa/Jordynne. But I think it's important for them to have a good core to where the talent trading is a bonus.

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Speaking of AEW and TJPW/DDT:
Takagi said in ShuPro that he would be open to do more with AEW but for now Yuka appearing at Double or Nothing is just a favor for Kenny.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
D2_7fVJX0AEUN9Z.jpg:small

D3BAKLdWwAEBRE7.jpg:small

D3A48fIWkAA22AA.jpg:small

D3AyWDcWwAQFWHH.jpg:small

D3AaUTvX0AAti8H.jpg:small

D3AkshNWsAA-JWD.jpg:small

D2_f-Y4W0AEL3GC.jpg:small

D2_KMp5X4AAmLuJ.jpg:small

ROH: ROAD TO G1 SUPERCARD: BALTIMORE
Sunday, March 31st 2019
Bell time: 6 pm EDT
  • PCO and Brody King vs. The Briscoes for the ROH Tag Titles
  • Jay Lethal and Jeff Cobb vs. Juice Robinson and Jeff Cobb vs. TK O'Ryan and Vinny Marseglia
  • Kenny King vs. PJ Black
  • Marty Scurll vs. Shane Taylor
  • Mark Haskins vs. Silas Young
  • Rush vs. Tracy Williams
  • Cheeseburger, Eli Isom, and Ryan Nova vs. Colin Delaney and Coast 2 Coast
  • Sumie Sakai and Jenny Rose vs. Tasha Steelz and Kris Stadtlander vs. Marissa Rivera and Gabby Ortiz
The "ROH: Road To G1 Supercard: Baltimore" special will be available live via the Honor Club & FITE TV digital subscription streaming services.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Wrestlemania might actually end up being the real Greatest Clusterfuck with all the matches they've jammed in there.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Heading into April and Mayu still hasn't cashed in her Red Belt title shot for winning the 5 Star.

Pretty sure it was considered cashed-in when she faced Momo. Momo is the one who made the challenge, but they haven't really talked about the GP shot since then unless I missed something.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017

Tidal seem to be running (semi?) regular women's shows now, which is cool, I do want to get up and check them out at some point soon, I've already got to a few new promotions and done some travelling in 2019 so maybe I should make it one more

Status
Not open for further replies.