• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Eh, I still think the TV and movie universe are teh same, well TV for AoS. The writers couldn't plan for hte snap, it happens and at least they've given good reasons for why they couldn't mention the snap, mainly due to Marvel being pretty strict with spoilers and the worry that the show would get bumped up to January, in that situation it would be unacceptable to mention the snap.

OP
OP
StarCreator

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
New episode tonight:
Window of Opportunity
While Fitz and Enoch struggle in space, Sarge and his team move forward with their mysterious mission on Earth.

OP
OP
StarCreator

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Also I'm a dork and ended up with plans to see Endgame for a second time tonight, so I won't be watching live this time. Catch you guys when the episode hits Hulu lol

Oct 27, 2017
Philadelphia, PA, USA
okay i fixed it

the "one year later" in shield is counting from Coulson's second death and the ship getting cut in half.

assume the snap happens between fitz's death and the Coulson sendoff, everybody on the team gets dusted, Endgame happens, problem resolved, coulson goes to tahiti with may, season 6 one year later

so we're actually a year post-endgame, and SHIELD is at the end of the current timeline

I'll take my check in the mail, ABC
I love this rationalization and I'm excited to be a part of it.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
You're asking this in a forum that has

600+ pages of circular arguments over the ultimately unimportant mechanics of time travel
Yeah it sucks. I know it's a discussion forum and people like to discuss dumb nerdy stuff, but I wish people would realize/acknowledge sometimes that some stuff just isn't that important. No reason this show can't run parallel to the MCU stuff and bump elbows with official continuity sometimes without adhering strictly to it

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah it sucks. I know it's a discussion forum and people like to discuss dumb nerdy stuff, but I wish people would realize/acknowledge sometimes that some stuff just isn't that important. No reason this show can't run parallel to the MCU stuff and bump elbows with official continuity sometimes without adhering strictly to it

Yeah. Basically stop watching media as though they're nuclear reactors that will explode if they're not 150% full proof.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the doctor will come back.

In theory he should if the right trigger happens, since this Fitz hasn't experienced that type of trigger yet.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Why is Marvel giving me a better Firefly than Firefly? As the fucking B story at that

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
New dude talking mad spicy, he don't know them and what they been through

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
I don't want to be that guy, but if they had been a little browner walknng into the store dressed like that. All the alarms would go off

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, that "Bitttccchhh" look Yoyo gave may made me choke for a second

Oct 25, 2017
Psycho lady is ...interesting.
Snowflake is the right kind of cute/crazy
tenor.gif