RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
giphy.gif

Oct 25, 2017
NXT Takeover predictions:

- Riddle over Strong

- Dream over Breeze

- Undisputed Era win the tag titles (Although I would be fine with any tag team winning that isn't named The Forgotten Sons)

- Shirai over Baszler (Shayna's done everything she can do in NXT, and Io absolutely cannot afford another high profile loss right now, especially if you've looked at her NXT career since Evolution)

- Cole over Gargano (They painted Gargano as someone who is still taking a victory lap)
Soon
Johnny_Gargano_bio--4acb9c0789c30db578d2ac0ec78e520f.jpg

VS

Baron_Corbin_Bio--f7667424342521d59233b05dc4377a9a.jpg

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018

This is a very good video package, but it also backs up my point that the stakes for the match are incredibly high for Io. I don't think she'll have any semblance of credibility left if she loses tomorrow night.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

This is a very good video package, but it also backs up my point that the stakes for the match are incredibly high for Io. I don't think she'll have any semblance of credibility left if she loses tomorrow night.

Io gives a pretty damn good promo, honestly. She's got a great voice for it. Shayna, however, sounds like she should be voicing a bully on a throwaway episode of Rugrats

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I think if there is anything we've learned about Joey at this point, its that he excels at beating up small children.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Moxley recently did a radio interview and looks like he's still going:

Mox was interviewed by a radio show called Flip on the Strip and explained that the appearance at Double or Nothing means more to him than winning the WWE Championship.

"Across the street from MGM Grand a few years ago at T-Mobile [Arena] I won the WWE title, the title that I wanted to win as a kid ever since I saw Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels Iron Man match over that title … I went and did that. That was pretty cool. This totally trumps that," Moxley stated.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Moxley is really into Batman vs Ninja Turtles.

"Watched it three times and can't recommend it enough."

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
if you listen to the song without doofus youtuber mugging the camera it's fine honestly

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor

This is very cool, thank you for sharing! Full card:

Candy Lee makes her RISE debut and her US debut against Miranda Alize
Kimber Lee vs Aqa
Table for 6 tables elimination match with Jake Atlas, Priscilla Kelly, Jamie Senegal, Big Mama, and two mystery opponents determined in the June 29 seminar
Shotzi Blackheart defends the Sabotage War of Genders title in an open challenge
Joey Ryan vs Double D Rose
The Killer Death Machines (Jessicka Havok and Nevaeh) defend the Guardians of RISE tag titles in a triple threat against Team Sea Stars (Delmi Exo and Ashley Vox) and Almost Paradise (Zoey Skye and Courtney Rush)
Cassandro el Exotico vs Mercedes Martinez

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Oh joy. Looks like Cornette's definitely not going to apologize (I'm shocked /s). Yes Jim, Joey's lying about the shit we all heard you say on the podcast anyone can download and hear for themselves (not recommending that) because he doesn't like you. We all know you'd never shit on things/people just because you don;'t like them /s.

No

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
The only mention of Triple H was when Moxley talked about the promo the night after the Rumble, where he said that Triple H and Vince are both "ruthless businessmen" so he didn't know if they would try to get one over on him during the promo without telling him. But he also said that he trusts Triple H and didn't expect him to actually do that, he just knew he should be ready for anything.
Didn't he also mention that Triple H was one of the first people he told that he was not gonna renew?

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Oh joy. Looks like Cornette's definitely not going to apologize (I'm shocked /s). Yes Jim, Joey's lying about the shit we all heard you say on the podcast anyone can download and hear for themselves (not recommending that).

No

Annnnd he's going straight in the trash.

Just doubles straight down on being an asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.