• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dave on the CA contractor bill
tenor.gif

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017

Lol wonder whose car that is...

That's a safe pile driver, perhaps too safe.
Io gives a pretty damn good promo, honestly. She's got a great voice for it. Shayna, however, sounds like she should be voicing a bully on a throwaway episode of Rugrats
I always think of Red Herring from A Pup Named Scooby Doo even after going back and listening to the voice not being how I remembered it.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Kenny saying "Ah shit, here we go again!" at the beginning of the new Road to DoN episode lol, what a nerd!

Never stop, Kenny

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
2 hours from now we're getting the biggest Moxley rant on WWE yet from the Wade audio

Shit-talked them for an hour without even realizing he'd been doing it for a full hour

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Kaho's such a badass. It's especially cool given the meaning cutting your hair has in Japan.

Why are two Aces in the opener?

(Missed the Intro due to Kagetsu/Konami then the Kaho match)

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
I wonder if Renee Young is planning to leave once her contract is up? You would think Moxley would keep quiet with his wife still in WWE. Talking would only make things worse given WWE's track record for petty revenge. They must have talked about going all out against WWE and Vince specifically.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda love that it feels like Mahiro's just a normal wrestler that accidentally wandered into TJPW

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Just saw the term "Vincels" used to describe WWE fanboys

And that certainly is a thing

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
TNA has been better than I thought it would. I'm enjoying watching the crowd have a enter the sandman sing a long

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I remember listening to Wade's interview with Nathan Jones

He did an interview with Wade like two hours after he quit WWE and he just went the fuck off. It was hilarious to listen to. This was like 15 years ago and I listened to the interview like five or six ago, but I'm just thinking about it now because of the Moxley thing.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
Nodoka is one of my original TJPW faves, but I haven't had a reason to care since her gimmick change. This rivalry with Misao is where it's at.

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Nodoka is one of my original TJPW faves, but I haven't had a reason to care since her gimmick change. This rivalry with Misao is where it's at.
Yea I fully agree. Without ping pong pang she's been pretty boring despite a cool look but their brawl last time ruled

Can't watch live tonight but excited to catch up

Miyu is winning

Status
Not open for further replies.