• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I see Cornette's fans are apparently trying to go after Joey Ryan for calling him out by pulling a James Gunn on him. Don't even see the point of that since it wont work on someone like Joey.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
While we're in intermission, take a moment to consider supporting promotions that give you 20 minute snack deathmatches

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Oct 26, 2017
UK
The latest OZ show has way too much Ozaki-Gun bullshit, even for an OZ show. The two matches that didn't involve them were great (the veteran tag match in particular) but holy fuck there was way too much nonsense in the YUU match and the tag title match. Just give me Yuu vs AKINO/Sonoko stat.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's pretty good. He's really been busting his ass on Uncharted.

Is he an asshole or something?
I've always compared him to BJ Whitmer: cool because he throws out bomb moves and hits hard, but his matches never stick in my memory.

I'll also admit the whole thing with bashing Kimber Lee with unprotected chair shots to the head from years ago made him seem gross, especially in light of Kimber Lee's statements about struggling with mental illness in the years since: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...viral-video-speaks-out-on-controversy-591399/

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Raku's made a lot of small improvements over the year that are showing she's really starting to get wrestling. Her Russian Legsweep sequence was great.

Adree

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I sure hope Wade has improved the audio quality from the shitty A.M. radio quality his stuff was a few years back.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like the Keller interview with Mox is broken into two parts

First is dropping tonight, second is on Sunday

I sure hope Wade has improved the audio quality from the shitty A.M. radio quality his stuff was a few years back.

Yeah, he got a new audio setup a year or so ago.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Solid match. Props to Mina for transitioning submissions rather than panicking after she missed the roll through of her Romero Special.

mattsdl

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
That was great, very happy that Mizuki got the win.

I think the show last week was probably the better one but today was really good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.