Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiles

Oct 27, 2017
There are bunch of people online complaining about them wearing shoes while lounging and I can't tell if they're just trying to be slick.
I think two things here.
1) maybe just easier on the animation team not having to animate 20 toes each Princess. Does Moana even wear shoes though? Cinderella should have been the only shoe interested girl there.
2) avoiding sexual pervs with foot fetishes, I doubt this but if people are bothered by shoes here maybe it was wise anyway. :P

It's starting to feel like people would rather see a movie about whatever the princesses are up to lol
I want the princess movie the only person saving Ralph right now when he is away from the Video Games memes is Princess Vanellope von Schweetz
The Princess movie is going to have to happen now they ruined this sequel because I don't really care what Ralph is up to now.
I'm a guy and the slumber party seems more interesting

Both films had the prince kiss, yeah. That's actually a plot point in Into the Woods. The core difference is that Sleeping Beauty was knocked out by a cursed needle, and Snow White got killed (essentially) by a poison apple.
Now I feel less silly thank you for clearing that up.

Smiles

Oct 27, 2017
It has to have occurred to someone at Disney to do a crossover film centered around all of them. I have no idea what that movie would even be, but I'll settle for 90 minutes of them just sitting around talking.
Agreed, Disney should not over think it, make it a no boys zone.
They can't talk about any Prince or Boyfriends and they can't go on any adventures to save the Realms. I just want girl talk and fashion and hairstyles for 90 minutes.

But Karaoke done poorly with modern hits is fine

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
Agreed, Disney should not over think it, make it a no boys zone.
They can't talk about any Prince or Boyfriends and they can't go on any adventures to save the Realms. I just want girl talk and fashion and hairstyles for 90 minutes.

But Karaoke done poorly with modern hits is fine

Jesus forgive me, but I would watch the fuck out of that.

Smiles

Oct 27, 2017
I think it's just the home training of having shoes on the couch and stuff, but who can ever tell online.
slippers use to be a big thing though, Princesses can wear slippers it should be part of the joke

I just check Moana does not wear shoes so they are not showing her feet which is smart because if they gave her shoes the backlash would be worst lol

Jesus forgive me, but I would watch the fuck out of that.
No worries, I think Jesus would watch it too.

Last edited:

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Basically do Kingdom Hearts but without Sora, just princesses saving world after world: Avatar Land, Marvel NY, Star Wars planet, Prometheus from Aliens, Ant Island from A Bug's Life, etc.

They meet and are joined by Kida in Atlantis, FOX's Anastasia and Amy Adams in the real world.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so damn hyped for this movie.

Really loved Wreck-It-Ralph and Vanellope von Schweetz.

Glad they've kinda replaced video games with the internet.

Smiles

Oct 27, 2017
Basically do Kingdom Hearts but without Sora, just princesses saving world after world: Avatar Land, Marvel NY, Star Wars planet, Prometheus from Aliens, Ant Island from A Bug's Life, etc.

They meet and are joined by Kida in Atlantis, FOX's Anastasia and Amy Adams in the real world.

No, they don't have to save the world they just have to sit together and talk among themselves about the past like Princess Merida just did in the clip. Saving the world is too cliche this princess slumber party in original and not copying anything else so not like Kingdom Hearts but something new.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
CindReact.png

Smiles

Oct 27, 2017
see that Princess movie would be very interesting who needs adventures with a room full of crazy and scary.

but on a more serious note I kinda feel bad for the WIR2 crew because I really do feel the princesses have stolen every trailer I've seen so far they should not have added them to the trailers and left them for the movie audience to discover. If the scenes with them is less than 15 minutes that movie I will not enjoy it.

I hope someone on youtube cuts out all the Princess parts and make a video out of it.

Deleted member 9100

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Don't know why they're going to a racing thing again. This character could've been in any genre apart from racing which was the focus of the first movie. Could've been a streets of rage take off, gta, etc. anything other than the raving genre they already spent the first movie on.

Hopefully she's a minor part, especially considering her stance on Israel's recent actions.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
So the sequel to the movie that said it was about videogames but it is actually about a race is saying it is about the internet but it is actually about a more dangerous race?

Makes sense

Narcoleptic beauty

This movie it looking better every time I see it and pretty funny.

I'm glad they are still keeping the video game aspect in some way.

The fun part is that she wasn't narcoleptic before .. that is like a side effect from the curse. FUN =D

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's starting to feel like people would rather see a movie about whatever the princesses are up to lol
I mean I'm sitting here wondering why an animated Princess crossover movie isn't a thing yet and hasn't been a thing in Disney's near 80 years of animated feature films.

Last edited:

Deleted member 42221

Banned
Apr 16, 2018
PG rated animated princess road trip movie.

Bam instant billions. Something that is low stakes, comedic, and hyper marketable.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I was really split on the final "reboot" season, it actually had some of the most interesting stuff* buried in garbage.

Lady Tremaine being an adult Rapunzel
was an amazing twist.

I finally bounced during the Evil Emma season, so ya lost me I'm afraid

I will say this tho, the person that played Anna from Frozen was perfect

I mean I'm sitting here wondering why an animated Princess crossover movie isn't a thing yet and hasn't been a thing in Disney's near 80 years of animated feature films.

I know I'd definitely watch it, or at least I would if it's self-aware and what not

Oct 27, 2017
PG rated animated princess road trip movie.

Bam instant billions. Something that is low stakes, comedic, and hyper marketable.

They could do a film in similar vein of popular teen films like Clueless, Mean Girls, or any John Hughes film. Hire Tina Fey to write it. Massive hit. Disney can't leave money on the table like this, but I'm sure they are probably oblivious.

Oct 27, 2017
I think two things here.
1) maybe just easier on the animation team not having to animate 20 toes each Princess. Does Moana even wear shoes though? Cinderella should have been the only shoe interested girl there.
2) avoiding sexual pervs with foot fetishes, I doubt this but if people are bothered by shoes here maybe it was wise anyway. :P

Then just give them socks? I don't see what's so hard about it.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Those dummies/geniuses really made me stop caring about anything else in this movie but the princess stuff. Spin-off cartoon on Disney's streaming service incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.