Neki

Oct 25, 2017
I thought there was no dead chat because people can get revived? Or did I read that wrong?

I mean for me today it's either Kalor/LP or someone off the list from ATP but I'm leaning LP still.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
The scum setting up scum thing is the most interesting point I think and I definitely could see that being the case here.

Spec are probably calling us idiots for going off the list ATP kindly provided.

I'm kinda side eyeing these votes too. I really think Kalor is the best vote today.

It's funny that Kalor was always a random train every day that people jumped in just because but today there are many reason to vote him and ppl are just like "nah".

Oct 27, 2017
I can't emphasize enough how much of a scum tell mid to late game theory or lore discussion it is

You might open your piehole and scream IM SCUM!!!! over and over until eod

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
I thought there was no dead chat because people can get revived? Or did I read that wrong?

I mean for me today it's either Kalor/LP or someone off the list from ATP but I'm leaning LP still.
Yeah, we players can't join spectator chat, but there is probably a spec chat for those people who didn't sign up for the game.

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
Why should I read leo as town?

I mean do you believe the claim about Leo being a FOXDIE doctor? It's as simple as that. I was about to write some huge flavour text wall about how Naomi was responsible for finishing the development of FOXDIE and infected Snake with it in MGS1 so technically she could be scum but that's just flavour text memes so let's not go down that road.

Oct 27, 2017
I mean do you believe the claim about Leo being a FOXDIE doctor? It's as simple as that. I was about to write some huge flavour text wall about how Naomi was responsible for finishing the development of FOXDIE and infected Snake with it in MGS1 so technically she could be scum but that's just flavour text memes so let's not go down that road.

No don't do that

because im still smarting over hawthorn

and

Zeke being town and him still getting lunched

We're not in flavourtown bud

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
f5f.jpg

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I really dont understand how anyone is invoking occams razor here, like i think its a bad idea in normsl mafia but here its just a bad idea all around.
Its a role madness bastard game, excess complication is about the one thing we can count on happening, just throwing up your hands and going with the simplest explanation is just not reliable by any metric.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Am i the crazy one here?
Should it take me asking like 5 times now to get the information that should have been said on the claim?

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
I really dont understand how anyone is invoking occams razor here, like i think its a bad idea in normsl mafia but here its just a bad idea all around.
Its a role madness bastard game, excess complication is about the one thing we can count on happening, just throwing up your hands and going with the simplest explanation is just not reliable by any metric.
There is a difference between occam's razoring a discussion and eliminating impossibilities.

that being said I agree all speculation is goodeven if it's outlandish

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, following the redirector talk i feel like i had a thought forming when catching up but i feel like wires keep getting crossed and i dud juat wake up so imma just throw it to the crowd and see if anyone catches.

Basically it was surrounding trying to think of why a redirect would redirect in lp specifically into Kalor specifically.

Basically the redirect couldnt be the patriots they would know they are just selling out thier own man.

Town might have, but LP was widely tiwn read so that would require someone confident that LP is scum and that any motion Kalor sees is from a scummy source, it would also require a town redirect that trusts Kalor, which seemed an uncommon sentiment.

That leaves us with the other scum team, which i dont really have anything

Fuck i dunno i feel like im onto something here but when i get to this point my train of thought derails.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
There is a difference between occam's razoring a discussion and eliminating impossibilities.

that being said I agree all speculation is goodeven if it's outlandish
Yes there is, eliminating possibilies is something you do for specific reasons and its not what im talking about here,
Moccams razor relys on the unfounded assumption that circumstances are more likely to be simple than complicated, a premise i just do not agree with in mafia, especially a game like this one.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Also why would you think that lol?
This is the first game in forever that i had an even remotely confident read on him