FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Alright cool, thanks for delivering.

Sparks is lying yall, i moved N1

and dont try to tell me either i or sparks got redirected who the hell would target us and im ready to cut someone.
tenor.gif

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
ok
so
N1 = Stan, who moved
N2 = Nin, who moved
N3 = nothing, because they switched targets?
N4 = ran out of shots

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Sparks fill in the blanks in these sentences

1. On night 1 I tracked _______________ they visited _____________
  2. On night 2 I tracked _______________ they visited _____________
  3. On night 3 I tracked _______________ they visited _____________
  4. On night 4 I tracked _______________ they visited _____________

Oct 27, 2017
On night one I tracked nin there was nothing
On night two I tracked nin there was nothing
On night three I tracked stan and there was nothing
I think I ran out of shots

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
Anyway, following the redirector talk i feel like i had a thought forming when catching up but i feel like wires keep getting crossed and i dud juat wake up so imma just throw it to the crowd and see if anyone catches.

Basically it was surrounding trying to think of why a redirect would redirect in lp specifically into Kalor specifically.

Basically the redirect couldnt be the patriots they would know they are just selling out thier own man.

Town might have, but LP was widely tiwn read so that would require someone confident that LP is scum and that any motion Kalor sees is from a scummy source, it would also require a town redirect that trusts Kalor, which seemed an uncommon sentiment.

That leaves us with the other scum team, which i dont really have anything

Fuck i dunno i feel like im onto something here but when i get to this point my train of thought derails.
If there is a redirect, the best I can guess is that someone wanted to test both Kalor's watcher claim and LP at once in a two birds one stone maneuver. They must have already had some reason to suspect LP had a night action for this line of thought to work. If scum has a role cop or some other information gathering role (which feels likely), it isn't out of the question.

Thst just begs the question as to why this theoretical scum team with an info role and a redirector didn't just night kill LP if they knew something about him. I can only guess that they wanted town to do it for them rather than do town's work themselves? I don't know.

Now, the next possibility is that LP was caught in some sort of frame job, but he hasn't really mounted any sort of defense as to why Kalor saw him in the first place. He hasn't exactly accused Kalor of making everything up yet, if I'm not missing anything. So at the very least I think Kalor did see LP last night, even though LP denies being the FoxDie injector.

That does leave the possibility that FoxDie is actually contagious, and it perhaps spreads when players move about with Night actions. However, that then leaves the question about players recieving messages about it. If it was contagious, a lot more players should have gotten messages, but instead only Kalor and Leo did. Or so they claim, neither is confirmed town and we know zilch about FoxDie. If we go down the route of "Leo and Kalor are lying about something" that opens a different can of worms.

The next theory is delay theory, which feels far-fetched but raises Vere as a suspect.

I really, really wish we knew the slightest thing about FoxDire right now.

Leo does your PM say anything at all about FoxDie other than that you can cure it?

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018

Okay I missed stuff while posting. Sparks, can't you check your PMs to double check that sort of thing?

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Either commit to a read

or

role claim?

Im tracker
So did you target Zeke last night then?
I had been targeting Stan and then changed my mind to nin
Nah I fucked it all the way up and didn't get a result I switched targets for no reason I can comprehend
So you didnt track your biggest scumread?
I wish I would've tho
Yeah

and basically i fucked it up because I thought nin was a better target

You call that inconsistent

I call that I have poor impulse control
OH NO

I tracked nin then stan

OH BOY
Nah, this is some wonky shit. I heavily doubt Sparks gets who they changed to wrong a bit after they do it last day phase

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Okay. Sparks, answer me something: why does changing targets mess you up? You can't do anything or was it actually no result?