xGeneral Ice

Nov 1, 2017
It's been a few days since I did the Cold War punch card where I directly bought the cod points from the link on the app. It's not checked off, nor did I get the rewards. If I don't get them tomorrow, is there a place I go to to file a claim?

Super Rookie

Oct 25, 2017
London
It's been a few days since I did the Cold War punch card where I directly bought the cod points from the link on the app. It's not checked off, nor did I get the rewards. If I don't get them tomorrow, is there a place I go to to file a claim?
https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/

At the bottom of the page there is a link for

I had to contact them for a similar issue and they added the missing points after a few days

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, microsoft support actually restored my weekly xbox quest thing. I had tried a monday a couple weeks ago to do my last "log in 3 days this week" but it just wouldn't activate, so I tried that night and it was just gone. Emailed them and it took them a while but they gave me back my streak.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
So any help here?
How can I redeem my code for one month of Ultimate I should have gotten from the Ambassador missions?
The site tells me to try at the end of the month, from three days, now season 23 started and I'm not still able to redeem it?

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Is desktop searches through Edge on iPhone not working properly today? I usually search through periodic table, but that's not showing.

Last edited:

Jimbobsmells

Nov 17, 2017
What happened to the option for purchasing 3 months of GP Ultimate via the rewards app with points? I can only see 1 month at a time now for 6,800 points.

PJsprojects

Oct 30, 2017
England
I see the community tab options to donate points from one account to another are still missing.
I know at the start of June they did maintenance that interfered with rewards but we are now in July...

TheAggroCraig

This guy are sick of the One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
There's a State of Decay 2 punchcard on the Xbox app. One of the tasks is to unlock one of the three achievements listed for 500 points. However, any achievement unlocked in the game will net you those 500 points.

I just set the difficulty to "Lethal" and the achievement popped, the 500 points were instantly added to account.

Thanks for the tip, I got this to work last night with a random other achievement from the game.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Cool didn't know you could do that. I'll look next time I'm on my Xbox.

Know that extending your GPU subscription by adding Xbox live gold time is a better use of rewards points to that end. More GPU days per point, if you are already actively subscribed to ultimate.

Prices vary by region but I think they applies to everywhere. Check the conversion table and do the math for your rewards.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Know that extending your GPU subscription by adding Xbox live gold time is a better use of rewards points to that end. More GPU days per point, if you are already actively subscribed to ultimate.

Prices vary by region but I think they applies to everywhere. Check the conversion table and do the math for your rewards.

woops

Well, I just did the 3 month GPU code and it actually gave an extra month by having me toggle autorenew on when I redeemed it, so it ended up being 4. Is that consistent/does that work with both methods?

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
woops

Well, I just did the 3 month GPU code and it actually gave an extra month by having me toggle autorenew on when I redeemed it, so it ended up being 4. Is that consistent/does that work with both methods?

In my experience that's a bit random, the first time I subscribed I got 2-3 free auto renewal months but I think I never got them again afterwards.

You are good anyways with "free" GPU via rewards after all, it can't go wrong. I did the same at the start of my ms rewards time, just maybe look into it for the future in case there's better options for you, if you wanna stay subscribed.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK

Mine runs out in 2023 so I was just going to use my rewards points to keep it going. In case come 2023 they stop the Xbox gold upgrade thing.

FEVER333

Sep 7, 2020
Where are you seeing this? I have 1 month GPU at 12k points. Is that what you're referencing?

I haven't looked to see if you can do it on the Xbox. I redeem my points on the rewards website. On the website, when you select the reward for one month of ultimate for 12k points, there's a drop down menu on the landing page where you can select 3 months for 35k points, so you end up saving a thousand points if you buy 3 at one time.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Mine runs out in 2023 so I was just going to use my rewards points to keep it going. In case come 2023 they stop the Xbox gold upgrade thing.

As it applies as soon as you use redeem the points, it will work for now. You could save more points and use them for credit to buy dlc or games on sale.

But do whatever you feel more comfortable. It's good to have options. I'm gonna risk it and let it run out this November and get as much gold as I can only with points plus a single GPU month to convert and see how much time I can gather that way. :)

Grimmy11

Oct 28, 2017
I was wanting a headset for my Xbox and noticed the Xbox Wireless one was finally back in stock on the store. Would never pay £89.99 for a headset but thanks to rewards it cost me the grand total of £0. Arrived the next day too. Love this rewards program!

Shrennin

Oct 25, 2017
I apologize as I'm sure this has been asked before, but what is the best bang for your buck?

I'm going to start a streak and never stop so I can really take advantage of this. I started out with the auto renewal $10 Xbox Credit redeem thing, but that seems to be once per month for the discount.

Green

Oct 27, 2017
I apologize as I'm sure this has been asked before, but what is the best bang for your buck?

I'm going to start a streak and never stop so I can really take advantage of this. I started out with the auto renewal $10 Xbox Credit redeem thing, but that seems to be once per month for the discount.

It's best to save up all your points until you're ready to buy something. When you redeem points for a Gift Card for example, you need to use the Gift Card $$$ within 90 days or it expires. Rewards points do not expire however.

Usually the best thing to get is Xbox or Microsoft store gift cards at the highest amount available.

Shrennin

Oct 25, 2017
It's best to save up all your points until you're ready to buy something. When you redeem points for a Gift Card for example, you need to use the Gift Card $$$ within 90 days or it expires. Rewards points do not expire however.

Usually the best thing to get is Xbox or Microsoft store gift cards at the highest amount available.

Oh man! Thanks for letting me know it expires. I'll cancel the auto sub once it redeems the one $10 credit for August. I'll probably use my points for movies. Maybe games but Game Pass.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't looked to see if you can do it on the Xbox. I redeem my points on the rewards website. On the website, when you select the reward for one month of ultimate for 12k points, there's a drop down menu on the landing page where you can select 3 months for 35k points, so you end up saving a thousand points if you buy 3 at one time.

Just a heads up but when you redeem 15k points for xbox live time if you already have gamepass ultimate it gives you almost 2 months of added time even though the console says it will add 1 month of time. That's how I've been using points for months now after seeing it earlier in the thread. Only pointing it out because you'll get more than 3 months of gamepass ultimate for 30k points that way as opposed to 35k.

Also I'm sorry I don't remember who told me about that months ago on here but thanks again whoever you were, saved me a bunch of points knowing that.

Edit: I mean redeem 15k points for 3 months of gold time.

chronomac

Oct 25, 2017
Mobile, AL
Just a heads up but when you redeem 15k points for xbox live time if you already have gamepass ultimate it gives you almost 2 months of added time even though the console says it will add 1 month of time. That's how I've been using points for months now after seeing it earlier in the thread. Only pointing it out because you'll get more than 3 months of gamepass ultimate for 30k points that way as opposed to 35k.

Also I'm sorry I don't remember who told me about that months ago on here but thanks again whoever you were, saved me a bunch of points knowing that.

Well thanks for pointing it out now again. I'm at 20k points and was going to use 35k for 3 months of GPU. Is this available in the US?

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
Well thanks for pointing it out now again. I'm at 20k points and was going to use 35k for 3 months of GPU. Is this available in the US?

I assume so, I'm not in the usa but I didn't think rewards values were different in other places? If not then I apologise in advance. When I do it and redeem the code my xbox says it'll give me 1 month of time but once it's gone through it gives me more than that. I just checked to make sure it worked out better and my gamepass ultimate was going to run out on the 7th of July, I did the 3 months gold thing 4 days ago to add time to it and it now is good until August 28th so it added over 50 days for 15k points.

chronomac

Oct 25, 2017
Mobile, AL
I assume so, I'm not in the usa but I didn't think rewards values were different in other places? If not then I apologise in advance. When I do it and redeem the code my xbox says it'll give me 1 month of time but once it's gone through it gives me more than that. I just checked to make sure it worked out better and my gamepass ultimate was going to run out on the 7th of July, I did the 3 months gold thing 4 days ago to add time to it and it now is good until August 28th so it added over 50 days for 15k points.
I didn't think rewards values varied either but I wanted to see if someone else int he US had tried this recently is all, just in case there was something region-specific about the trick.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't think rewards values varied either but I wanted to see if someone else int he US had tried this recently is all, just in case there was something region-specific about the trick.

Yeah I'm sorry I can't help there, but when I was told about it on era months ago no one mentioned a region when they told me so I assume it wouldn't matter.....but that's just an assumption and I can't make promises. Sorry I can't be more help. I'm in the UK btw, so it isn't a case of me being in a country with regional pricing for gold being low as hell or something.

chronomac

Oct 25, 2017
Mobile, AL
Yeah I'm sorry I can't help there, but when I was told about it on era months ago no one mentioned a region when they told me so I assume it wouldn't matter.....but that's just an assumption and I can't make promises. Sorry I can't be more help. I'm in the UK btw, so it isn't a case of me being in a country with regional pricing for gold being low as hell or something.
I just looked and it's 20k points for 3 months of Live in the US. That's 50 days of GPU at 400 points/day. 3 months of GPU for 35k points comes out to roughly 388 points/day. So maybe just a EU/UK thing for that reward, which is weird.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
I just looked and it's 20k points for 3 months of Live in the US. That's 50 days of GPU at 400 points/day. 3 months of GPU for 35k points comes out to roughly 388 points/day. So maybe just a EU/UK thing for that reward, which is weird.

Ah that sucks then, yeah must be. Sorry for that. Good to know for future reference when I let people know it's probably an UK thing.

FEVER333

Sep 7, 2020

Wow, really? If so, that's the route I'm going to be taking from now on! Thanks for the heads up!

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, really? If so, that's the route I'm going to be taking from now on! Thanks for the heads up!

Sorry as was mentioned after it seems to be a UK only thing.....usa charges 20k points for 3 months as opposed to the 15k I pay in the UK.....if you're in the usa then ignore what I said.......

Corey31

Oct 25, 2017
To further the confusion. I just checked and Canada is also in the 15k points for 3 months of XBL Gold group like the UK.

Maybe this is making up for the fact the US ends up with more punch cards and such than we get outside of the US?

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Yup exactly. I believe I was one of the people who mentioned it. Here in Canada at least, 3 months of Gold costs 15,000 points. That translates to 50 days of Ultimate. So 30,000 points would be 100 days of Ultimate. Compare that to spending 35,000 points for 3 months/90 days of Ultimate. You spend 5,000 points less and get 10 extra days in the process.

PJsprojects

Oct 30, 2017
England
Was going to use points on GPU but ended up buying 1yr Gold for £27.99 (Brazil code) and then 1month GPU for £8.99 (UK code) so with the free one month auto renew the sub runs out 9/2022

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
I'm in Canada, and it seems to be the same here as it is for you!

Oh cool! Glad I could repeat it then so now you know!

Yup exactly. I believe I was one of the people who mentioned it. Here in Canada at least, 3 months of Gold costs 15,000 points. That translates to 50 days of Ultimate. So 30,000 points would be 100 days of Ultimate. Compare that to spending 35,000 points for 3 months/90 days of Ultimate. You spend 5,000 points less and get 10 extra days in the process.

Hey! I'm sure it was you who let me know, sorry I didn't remember but thanks again! Really helped in saving my points on gamepass over the last year.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It sounds like we'll see the Weekly Treasure in the next few days (some in Europe already have). That'll be nice. I'll hit $200 worth of points (182k) some time in the next day or two.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, only 182k. I need 234k for £200 GBP.
It looks like that is actually a decent conversion rate for you (168.2k US would be a 1:1 conversion for 234k pounds). The problem is that they make it harder for you to get points and also are not applying the same conversion rate when it comes to prices. I wish they were more equitable with other regions.

Onlywantsapples

alt account
Banned
May 13, 2021