Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
Mets are playing how they're meant to be playing. The early stank... stank, but it was uncharacteristic.

Anyone see the movie Free Guy? I keep thinking of Álvarez as Dude to Travis Darnaud's Guy lol.

Whoa at this bench clear... speak of the devil.
Yeah I was thinking how the Mets are starting to play closer to their 2022 season rather than their...many other mediocre seasons lol. This is still an All-Star team so there's no logical reason for them to be underperformed like this. So far it seems they're beginning to snap out of it. Making fewer errors. Pitching is looking more consistent (though still needs work). Lots of work still needs to be done to really sharpen this team but it's good to see this winning streak bring life back to this club.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Nice sweep. Let's keep it going! First time the DBacks have been shut out this season.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
How Severino hasn't been sacked is beyond me. You can't have two back-to-back games this shitty and not have something seriously wrong.

There's no two ways around it, the Yankees are a terrible baseball team. If they were under their old schedule they'd be in last place in the East by a mile.

OP
OP
Sanjuro

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Time to take down the Mighty A's

20230707_184114.jpg

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Besides the camera quality. Apple TV broadcasts are quite bad. Barely making it back in time from cutaways to show the pitch and the announcers treat this like the Tonight Show like ESPN. Awful interviews and barely talking about the game itself. Thankfully they have the radio feed feature. Also their scorebug is missing basic info like where the batter is in the lineup.

KingBrave

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Besides the camera quality. Apple TV broadcasts are quite bad. Barely making it back in time from cutaways to show the pitch and the announcers treat this like the Tonight Show like ESPN. Awful interviews and barely talking about the game itself. Thankfully they have the radio feed feature. Also their scorebug is missing basic info like where the batter is in the lineup.
The announcers are so bad that I kinda miss Joe Morgan...

Alolan Rai

Jan 11, 2022
Brewers are so fucking annoying.

Can't hit for SHIT against non-NLC teams, and goes supernova against the central. They really are gonna be the cardinals.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Phils coming back against the Fish to make it 13 straight road wins. Ties the most ever in the Phillies history.

J_ToSaveTheDay

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
People are oddly negative on City Connect uniforms but I like a lot of them.

Including Padres. Bright teal and hot pink is 🔥🔥🔥

I love the surf vibe of the Angels; I love the throwback references of the Mariners and I think the My Oh My exclamation is really nice, sincere nod to the franchise's history; I like the Rockies uniform because I'm from Colorado and love the hell out of our license plate and I think the hat is such a good general wear hat; the Baltimore intro video and the poetry there made me tear up because I'm a softie and also I LOVE massive color pop on the inside lining of any solid color as a general aesthetic positive; how the heck is having the word "Serpientes" spelled across your chest not badass?

Y'all some ball busters. City Connect has some very cool stuff going for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.