Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
Heading to bed now but yeah the Padres and Mets are evenly matched teams. Both vying for the wild card, both highly underperformed for their seasons thus far, both on a recent winning streak. This is gonna be a long series.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Will just say Alvarez is my favorite player of the season so far. Been bringing me joy through all the recent woes for the Mets and he just keeps on going.

Oct 28, 2017
Maybe I'm just so down on City Connects because that Dodgers one looks like it was designed in 5 minutes. All they did was make it solid blue and added a "Los" in front of Dodgers. Like c'mon, that's just being lazy.

DBacks got some real nice ones. Cincy and Seattle looks great as well.

Oct 27, 2017
Agreed. Watching Alonso smash records were highlights despite faltering seasons since he started and Alvarez takes that cake this year. Nimmo's defense and hot streaks too.

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
People are oddly negative on City Connect uniforms but I like a lot of them.

Including Padres. Bright teal and hot pink is 🔥🔥🔥

I love the surf vibe of the Angels; I love the throwback references of the Mariners and I think the My Oh My exclamation is really nice, sincere nod to the franchise's history; I like the Rockies uniform because I'm from Colorado and love the hell out of our license plate and I think the hat is such a good general wear hat; the Baltimore intro video and the poetry there made me tear up because I'm a softie and also I LOVE massive color pop on the inside lining of any solid color as a general aesthetic positive; how the heck is having the word "Serpientes" spelled across your chest not badass?

Y'all some ball busters. City Connect has some very cool stuff going for the most part.

Agreed. Padres CC uniforms are badass and I love the Mariners CC uniforms. The blue tops and black pant combo rules.

Some of you are just sad people who hate fun.

OP
OP
Sanjuro

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Fool...

dbacksjerseys800X500.jpg
This one is amazing, I'd love if the Diamondbacks went to this color scheme full time

Oct 27, 2021
Matt Manning threw 6.2 no hit innings and the Tigers are going to the pen......

Now can the Jays get a damn hit

Of course I had bet on the Blue Jays (first 5 innings only but still). If the Tigers end up doing it, I will have been on the losing end of both no-hitters thrown this season, as I had bet on the A's (also F5) when German threw a perfect game against them. Wonderful.

I've been running hot for about a month and a half now and am up a decent amount for the season, so I can't really complain, but MLB betting really is an adventure in variance. Not for the faint of heart.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
who would've thought the tigers would get a no hitter this season against a team like the jays o.O

Oct 27, 2021
Elly De La Cruz just stole third and home on the same play.

This guy is ridiculous. He's like if Randy Moss decided to play baseball instead of football.

Oct 27, 2021
I like betting on Bryan Woo. Dude's good. Plus every time I bet on the Mariners and he's pitching I get to rhyme to myself:

Woo is coming through
the outcome is critical

Status
Not open for further replies.