Status
Not open for further replies.

DatManOvaDer

Oct 25, 2017
lmao, did they actually play music from an unreleased stage on stream which indirectly leaked another character lol

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
If you're on a desktop, the stream has this addon thing that lets you see the perks being used for each fighter during the match.

Solid implementation in the Twitch UI itself but it would definitely help having the pre-game screen as filler. Both because you're not going to always have it but also because it should be preserved in the recording itself.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The commentators are doing a splendid job considering how crazy 2vs2 is.

I think this along with a much better understanding of how the game actually plays has made this game become extremely fun to watch. When that first dev/pro vid dropped with Nakat and Void watching it almost seemed like just watching a dogpile so I was a little concerned for the watchability. But it's a fucking blast.

Aside from the special events channel, there's more people watching Multiversus than any other game right now! So awesome.

Anastasis

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Only wish is that they had 2 stations to switch the stream back and forth with to get more games, more action.

Dr. Sanchez

Nov 15, 2017
Supes had to be more accurate with the grabs. I've seen super aggressive supermans that end fights less than a minute

Anastasis

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
This is a great match! Bugs throwing projectiles into tunnels? Not sure how I missed that as a possibility.

Anastasis

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Game is indeed hype! If we get more games like that? Very bright tourney future for sure!

QBComics

Oct 25, 2017
Does it keep disconnecting for anyone else when playing against bots? I'm just trying to grind some missions, but it literally can't finish a match without booting me out. Not my interest either, as online works fine.

Dr. Sanchez

Nov 15, 2017
Does it keep disconnecting for anyone else when playing against bots? I'm just trying to grind some missions, but it literally can't finish a match without booting me out. Not my interest either, as online works fine.
it happened to me as well, sometimes the connection sucks lol. That's something I hope they work on, against other players I understand but bots? I expect a consistent connection at least

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone know if there is hacking in the game already? Or maybe some mechanic I dont understand...

I was just in a 1v1 me as wonder woman vs Arya. The first couple minutes were completely normal, then I got a ringout on them and it was odd as they didnt even try to jump back on. Then when they came back they started teleporting around a little bit. I figured it was just lag. It came back to normal soon enough. Then they hit me, I went flying and was not able to jump at all, like the game wouldnt let me jump. I spawned again and they hit me once, I went flying back for some reason as if i had 100 damage, and the same thing happened again... The game wouldnt let me jump

Status
Not open for further replies.