Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastasis

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
How many matches did we get in this first 25 minutes? I wasn't around for it all, but I saw one only.

Oct 27, 2017
Is anyone else on Xbox literally unable to play with other people? I have not been able to connect once and I've tried for days. I'm almost over trying and might just return to smash bros.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone else on Xbox literally unable to play with other people? I have not been able to connect once and I've tried for days. I'm almost over trying and might just return to smash bros.
As in you keep disconnecting from matches or aren't able to go online? If the latter, you need to select an age of 18+ to have online access.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm legally obligated to root for any Reindog that I see. Hopefully his showings here help more people see his value.

AlecKoKuTan

Oct 29, 2017
Irvine, CA
1 v 1 feels like.
dragon-ball-cell-vs-goku.gif

Posted a better one on reddit, I love multiversus.

BloodHound

Oct 27, 2017
The hitbox/hurtbox changes will affect the game immensely. I'm kind of worried that they are doing that AND balance changes for individual characters. I feel like bugs and finn will naturally be nerfed after box changes.

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
harley here aint using the bombs and jackinthebox enough, meanwhile batman saucin all over the map

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
velma & bugs gonna dominate this tourney

I'm shocked.

It's almost as if they have incredible close range, long range, evasive abilities, and also great knockbacks.

Bugs I know has couple of glitches working in this favor and he's just the classic "simple character that's overtuned".

I don't know what they were smoking with Velma though.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Think it might be useful seeing what's being chosen on Perk setup, I recognize the one Perk that lets Reindog's crystal thing follow him so clearly they are fair game here.

Would probably alleviate some of that "down time" since clearly down time is baked into the game for the sake of changing characters and Perks. Treat the game like a MOBA and show the pre-game phases.

CloverNotes

Oct 25, 2017
Think it might be useful seeing what's being chosen on Perk setup, I recognize the one Perk that lets Reindog's crystal thing follow him so clearly they are fair game here.

Would probably alleviate some of that "down time" since clearly down time is baked into the game for the sake of changing characters and Perks. Treat the game like a MOBA and show the pre-game phases.
that's a great idea. I would love to see the setup these players have.

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

that's a great idea. I would love to see the setup these players have.
If you're on a desktop, the stream has this addon thing that lets you see the perks being used for each fighter during the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.