ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
I think they just seriously overestimate the reputation of Multiversus. This isn't a situation to play the cute slow rollout marketing.

Tsumami

Feb 3, 2022
hxh.gif

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
The first clue seems to be
"Be Kind.Rewind"

i bet it is related to those weird social media posts with the CRT tvs and the shenaningans morse code

edit:

It was "Scooby Doo Superman" like the first VHS here
www.instagram.com

MultiVersus on Instagram: "He does the impossible every time, even when thrown headfirst into #MultiVersus! Help us celebrate the Anniversary of our DC Super Hero #Superman! #SupermanTheMovie"

19K likes, 110 comments - multiversusgame on April 18, 2024: "He does the impossible every time, even when thrown headfirst into #MultiVersus! Help us celebrate the Anniversary of our DC Super Hero #...".

83F466o.png

Last edited:

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Not really my thing but hopefully there's some people that like these kind of reveals.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
The important part is that they give a clue every round hour and

ckUN6l3.png

so
Clue 3 at 3 pm pt
Clue 4 at 4 pm pt
Clue 5 at 5 pm pt
Clue 6 at 6 pm pt
Clue 7 at 7 pm pt
Clue 8 at 9 am pt
Clue 9 at 10 am pt
Clue 10 at 11 am pt

Maybe with the clue 7 being released at 9 am and clue 10 as 12 am.
So either way, between 11am pt and 13ampt the box will be opened and there will probably be the new cinematic trailer, hopefully showing new characters

SlayerSaint

Jan 6, 2019
The important part is that they give a clue every round hour and

ckUN6l3.png

so
Clue 3 at 3 pm pt
Clue 4 at 4 pm pt
Clue 5 at 5 pm pt
Clue 6 at 6 pm pt
Clue 7 at 7 pm pt
Clue 8 at 9 am pt
Clue 9 at 10 am pt
Clue 10 at 11 am pt

Maybe with the clue 7 being released at 9 am and clue 10 as 12 am.
So either way, between 11am pt and 13ampt the box will be opened and there will probably be the new cinematic trailer, hopefully showing new characters

If so far the hints have revealed "Scooby Doo Superman" and "Jinkies" it really might just be the full roster leading into the trailer, but idk

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
....or not

Code 3 was this from an episode of Adventure Time

JZ7mP1n.png

Now we need to know if this is actual scooby doo reference (incorporated) or they are referencing every character

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
ok the rest of the answer were things that had nothing to do with scooby doo, like guzmo and daily planet

edit:

today's codes :

Scooby-Doo Superman
JINKIES!
Fin & Jake Adventuring Incorporated
The Daily Planet Office
Guzmo
JUST LAUGH IT OFF
Shenanigans

yes, we finally had the answer for the weird misspelling in a deleted tweet AND the morse code

Last edited:

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
While the purple in the box can mean a joker thing, pretty much every Joker refence can also be a Harley reference

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I am SHOCKED that they released the trailer

they released the gameplay

AND NOBODY though it was a good idea to put the gameplay IN THE TRAILER

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit, a marketing hype event thing that actually fucking worked for once. There is a God. 😂

And goddamn does Joker actually look real good. Really solid design, very DCAU-esque but with enough unique touches to be its own thing, and Hamill is always a joy to listen to. Curious to see how he plays.

Also the little gameplay clip gives a better sense of the actual in-game speed and it looks pretty alright. Definitely some floatyness still there but it does look like it's been kicked up a gear.

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
The more I see of this game (which isn't a lot cuz they dont show anything) the more it's obvious that they spent a large part of last year working on background stuff that, altough essential to the game, wont be noticable by the gamers when it launches.
I doubt many will care about the new lighting on the characters thanks to UE5, or how this benefited the netcode when they realize they only have a couple of new characters ready to drop.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I dont mind Joker. But i think thats one of the names we already had before our "open beta" closed. I'd like a big surprise, but I feel like those won't be for the relaunch lol.

SlayerSaint

Jan 6, 2019
Yeah, I dont mind Joker. But i think thats one of the names we already had before our "open beta" closed. I'd like a big surprise, but I feel like those won't be for the relaunch lol.

I mean, if you look at leaks you're not going to be surprised when something is announced. It is what it is. I hope characters stop getting datamined so much with the relaunch cause we've got a backlog of like 10 to come that have already been leaked lol