• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
Incidentally, the accompanying press release clarifies that the game is developed by Byking, known for the extremely successful arcade franchise Gunslinger Stratos series and the much less acclaimed Rise of Incarnates.
A reveal trailer will be showcased at Jump Festa this month, but for the moment we have no release date. We do know that it will come (at least in Japan) for PS4 and Nintendo Switch.

Of course, no western release has been announced for the moment
The game will have the characters' "quirks" collide, featuring stage destruction, and battles that make clever use of buildings and walls in each level.
Source: https://www.dualshockers.com/hero-academia-ones-justice-screenshots/

myheroacademia-2-221pn9.jpg

myheroacademia-3-2tqplm.jpg

myheroacademia-5-2a7rj1.jpg

myheroacademia-8-1y5rjc.jpg

myheroacademia-9r1ry3.jpg

myheroacademia-4-2izop5.jpg

selo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Looks neat. Is this going to be like xenoverse? Hopefully its more like DBZ Fighters

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
looks like it gonna be a 3d arena fighter

intrested to see how it looks in motion

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Seems about right, I'm really curious to see in what system it performs better, but either way I'm happy pretty much everyone will get to play it.

Thank god for region free systems.

OP
OP
Nirolak

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
Looks neat. Is this going to be like xenoverse? Hopefully its more like DBZ Fighters
Based on the description and the developer, it's almost assuredly going to play like Gunslinger Stratos, which also features building destruction and climbing on buildings.

Deku

Oct 25, 2017
I might import if there's no localization (and if it's good). Screens look good so far.

Vagabond

Oct 26, 2017
United States
Looks like every fighter adaptation of every popular anime.

Hope there's something interesting revealed about it soon, as I -LOVE- MHA.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Based on the description and the developer, it's almost assuredly going to play like Gunslinger Stratos, which also features building destruction and climbing on buildings.

Never played Gunslinger Stratos. Does it means it will be similar to those 2vs2 Cundam Vs clones by Bandai Namo like JoJo's Eyes of Heaven and J-Stars Victory Vs.

Oct 26, 2017
Byking. Huh, never heard of them, I'm open to seeing how they fare! :)

Edit: Hmm, turns out they're owned by Taito, and hence Square Enix. But worked with BN before on Rise of the Incarnates.

erd

Self-Requested Temporary Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Incidentally, the accompanying press release clarifies that the game is developed by Byking, known for the extremely successful arcade franchise Gunslinger Stratos series and the much less acclaimed Rise of Incarnates.
Well, this isn't a good sign. Rise of Incarnates was absolutely terrible, and also one of the most broken online games I've ever played.

Compsiox

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So you get to fight someone he never encounters in the anime (in-battle). Alright then.

Nov 2, 2017
Haven't heard of the developers before, but willing to give it a shot. The screenshots looks pretty good, but obviously the first trailer will be a much bigger deal.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Looks like the average shonen-anime-related project, but at least the artstyle translated well.
Will keep an eye on it.

ClayModel

Oct 29, 2017
Nicely done models. Looks to be a 3D brawler in tight small area. Making use of walls gives me hope to bunny hop via the Deku way.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Will have to check out that Gunslinger Stratos video later. Even if it turns out to not be the MHA game many have been waiting for, I hope it's received well enough to spur the development of more MHA titles on consoles.

Of course, I do hope this turns out to be really good.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
0815 anime cash in sadly. I don't think it will be anything more after seeing the developer too.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
Ehhhh developer doesn't have the best track record im not getting my hopes up.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
For a while I was afraid ASW was working on this. Definitely going to keep an eye on this one, especially since my roommates are way into Macadamia.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, interesting. That Gunslinger Stratos gameplay looked pretty cool too so I'll definitely keep an eye on it.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
I'm skeptical about that developer considering their old games but maybe they can make this one good. But knowing myself I'll probably get it regardless.

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Rise of Incarnates was that bad Gundam Versus clone made for the west, right?

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Very disappointed it's not CC2, though ultimately not surprised as they're working on a new IP. At least the visuals are great. Style of the snimehas been captured very well.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
This IP doesnt have global IP yet so much sales are gonna come from Japan - so its weird to see people calling it low budget or expecting Bamco to use devs that have been working on Naruto or Dragon Ball games for them. The fact that this is even getting a console game and not just another 3DS/mobile release is the most we can expect right now.

It took years for Bamco to really invest in One Piece titles and OP is massive in Japan - considering where My Hero Academia is right now as a franchise thats a very solid first step. Dont expect Dragon Ball/Naruto/One Piece budget anytime soon though.

Al3x1s

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Greece
Meh, just another licensed anime 1 on 1 game, I was hoping for an action adventure with battles and exploration following a plot (original anime or not I don't care since I've not watched) with a nice beginning, middle and end.

Last edited:

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Byking made an arcade game that uses Leap Motion controller. And since that's UE4, I suspect this game is as well (Gunslinger Stratos was made using Silicon's Orochi)

Oct 25, 2017
Only issue for environments is the series only takes place in a city and an arena thus far. I wish it had more varied locations.

Not really hopeful for the game...unless kaminari is playable which will make it a must buy.