NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I think this is really important to make deku grow towards his final answer to what he will do against shigaraki
If he can save his friend here, it will help him understand why villain became villains and it will be important to when they need to rebuild hero society
if he cant save him it will make deku understand that not everyone can be saved and will be an important lesson
regardless deku trying to save aoyama is important

also totally disgusted at twitter implying that deku trying to save aoyama is wrong. Sounds like cop mentality

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
so to be taken seriously all you need is to be a boy, if you a girl, you dead.

just half kidding.

it;s like a whole another horikoshi when he is writing men huh?

two good chapters back to back, hope this trends continues

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
went as expected, next chapter is going to be more interesting seeing how this plotline ends

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if AFO originally picked up the navel laser quirk so that he could dump it later on someone as a joke, or if he thought that maybe having as surprise laser coming out of his belly button would help him against All Might at some point.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Vigilante 115

1c367d34-375e-4958-a156-999b20755d33_text.gif

LMAO it's still going, the Main series is going to end before this fight is done

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Pretty predictable but this is the kind of stuff I really love about MHA

Not gonna lie though I'm kinda giving people the side-eye on other sites talking shit about the single crime line. Very sus behavior

Last edited:

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Went as expected, Don't know I saw so much discourse over Deku this chapter, everything he did was completely in character to the point where it would be weird if if he reacted a different way, one negative I will say is that all of Class A having similar reactions while not being focused on is making them seem more like a single entity instead of individuals and I really don't like that

On what will happen next I can see this going 2 ways, 1.) Aoyama and or his family really does explode next chapter or 2.) They try to use Aoyama against the LoV and it backfires

I've also seen theories that this chapter also points in the direction of Nezu being a second traitor because Aoyama's family was told that All Might was going to be teaching at UA before it was made public

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
A mix of liking the chapter and not feeling any emotions towards it. Structurally fine, emotionally I think I was supposed to feel something but didn't really feel anything lol.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Went as expected, Don't know I saw so much discourse over Deku this chapter, everything he did was completely in character to the point where it would be weird if if he reacted a different way, one negative I will say is that all of Class A having similar reactions while not being focused on is making them seem more like a single entity instead of individuals and I really don't like that

On what will happen next I can see this going 2 ways, 1.) Aoyama and or his family really does explode next chapter or 2.) They try to use Aoyama against the LoV and it backfires

I've also seen theories that this chapter also points in the direction of Nezu being a second traitor because Aoyama's family was told that All Might was going to be teaching at UA before it was made public
It is VERY odd how they got that information..

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018

IIRC wasn't AM set to teach at UA even before he met Deku to find a successor?

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
i like the expressions for the kids here regarding this revelation:
unknown.png

jirou is confused while Mina is about to break down
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

these guys are shocked
unknown.png

kirishima reacting how he would lol
unknown.png

bakugou's relatively subtle about this while midoriya is so sad that he removd his own eyes smh
unknown.png

tokoyami looks like he's watching aoyama embarrass himself in public
unknown.png

Iida's mildly annoyed
unknown.png

All Might looks like he ate a ghost pepper

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda not what i expected Hagakure to look like i guess when you're invisible you don't bother with hair lol

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Decent chapter structurally.

Still holding out for more of a threat tho.

Biggest issue with the traitor being Aoyama is the complete lack of danger in it.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if AFO originally picked up the navel laser quirk so that he could dump it later on someone as a joke, or if he thought that maybe having as surprise laser coming out of his belly button would help him against All Might at some point.
It might well just be an Aoyama problem and not a problem that everyone who got that quirk would have. For example, maybe its original owner was naturally overweight and having a gut took the edge off the recoil. Aoyama being wafer thin means his stomach has problems every time he uses it, but if someone chubby had gotten it it'd work fine.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Lmao AfO was savage towards Dabi at the beginning. "Say that cheap ass lighter you have breaks, then what?" My man's didn't have to say how much it cost 💀

I love that Bakugo has zero anger towards Aoyama. When it counts Bakugo always see the bigger picture. Also looks like he just got a big brain idea. Excited to see where that leads

Decent chapter, even if it was predictable. Crazy how Aoyama gets to keep going but Nagant got blown up. Very convenient….

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I do like how All Might looks the most devastated out of everyone, considering his whole "none of the students are traitors" talk a while ago.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I really, really, but really like how bakugo reacted
He wasnt angry, he didnt even try to stop deku there, he was just serene, he was able to understand aoyama because he knows Deku so closely, and because of that he can't be angry about it

He is a very good character when he isnt angry and I wish Horikoshi leaned more on this side of the character than the angry gag

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao AfO was savage towards Dabi at the beginning. "Say that cheap ass lighter you have breaks, then what?" My man's didn't have to say how much it cost 💀

I love that Bakugo has zero anger towards Aoyama. When it counts Bakugo always see the bigger picture. Also looks like he just got a big brain idea. Excited to see where that leads

Decent chapter, even if it was predictable. Crazy how Aoyama gets to keep going but Nagant got blown up. Very convenient….
Nagant isn't dead tho. And Aoyama can still blow up.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I really doubt horikoshi would show one of the kids blowing up or getting any type of serious injury
the hardest injury one of students had so far was when bakugo got impaled, that is very far of what horikoshi is willing to do with the adults

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Bakugou is very calm here which I thought was interesting, I noted last week he seemed to be having fun last week when training. I wonder if Hori is making a deliberate effort to have him be calmer with only a few outbursts now and then.

Oct 25, 2017
Put aoyama in time-out or something for a while just like Gentle or whatever was...if he truly faces no consequences for what he did...

though i guess horikoshi would have to do like everything else and give each student some moment to shine in a final battle. (though, he could so so while in time out at UA and protect people there while everyone else is off finding Shigaraki's lair.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
She may as well be dead
She's been put on a bus in trope terms.
Well he didn't say he she was dead (though she'll prolly be irrelevant now from a fighting standpoint) and let's be real, Aoyama ain't blowing up, and that was my feeling before they bothered to address that question
Yeah it's not the greatest look for a character like Nagant who could've offered a ton of story potential to get fridged in her first fight while Aoyama is basically getting a redemption story out of his betrayal. Whereas with Nagant her punishment for betrayal was to get, well, blown up. All of this goes back to Hori's continued treatment or lack thereof for the female side of the cast. I don't think he does this consciously, and it's only gotten worse since he seems to be rushing to the finish line.

Meanwhile, Gege writes the magnificence that is Nobara and she doesn't even make the top ten in the popularity poll. What a world
Well if it'll make them feel better, I hope that child and his family blow up.
You got the completely wrong impression from my post. I'm glad Aoyama is sticking around, just pointing out that Nagant got the short end of the stick in a similar scenario