alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
I'm wondering which finishes first: My Hero or JJK. Haha.
I can see both final battles ending in around 6 chapters from now but JJK is the type of series that really doesn't give a shit about the cast and character conclusions so I wouldn't be surprised if JJK ends first off of having just one aftermath/epilogue chapter

Broseph

Mar 2, 2021
I think MHA has one volume left. So 9-12 chapters left to resolve the final battle and give us an epilogue which should be more than enough. Crazy that MHA is actually ending honestly. And Hori is def going to reach the 10 year anniversary for the manga based on how many chapters are left

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
Goddamn, these two chapters back to back have been fucking amazing. Great seeing Melissa and Rody

Maaaan I hope the anime adaptation has some epic reprisal of You Say Run playing during these scenes

His mom at the end 😭

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I think it's 1 to 2 more chapter of fighting, one more of them talking, wrap up battle, Hori takes two weeks off. Then about 4 chapters for prologue. Each chapter is tying up everyone's story and ends with a Baku, Deku, and All Might chapter

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I can see the current conflict being done in three chapters. Next chapter deku reenters the vestige world and finds tenko/remnants of ofa, chapter after he convinces tenko to stand with him and finally be a hero by defeating afo, afo is clapped the chapter following and then it's just epilogue for the nine chapters left in the volume after. Might go up to 4 chapters but if we're really heading into the vestige world like the double page spread implies there won't be much left.

I'm betting it all on deku saying, "you can still be a hero" to tenko and that being what reinvigorates his drive. Such a slam dunk full circle moment with how hori has set it up. And that final plus ultra when they ice afo hori PLEASE

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I really don't see hori doing the mandatory everyone has to be in a relationship ending. I'm sure a few will but I doubt everyone is gonna be forced into a relationship.

Still funny we never saw any type of 2nd year or 3rd year students outside The Big 3
What are you talking about, there was a second year in the most recent chapter ;)

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Who the fuck is Camie?
tumblr_p1xlmbSnw41ve1krvo1_540.png

The one girl with the illusion powers

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
With how the MHA fandom is I do hope it's not all straight ships in the obligatory who ended up with who epilogue, like even if you can't do a Bakugo x Kirishima, Horikoshi can at least hint at some gay ships with characters like the big 3, Toga, or a one of the lesser Class A&B students

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Oh. That would almost be as dumb as Choji getting together with that girl from the Cloud Village.
I don't want to go into a whole thing about it(cause I was about to snap on you lol), but they have had moments. I'm not just crack shipping, we're not savages.

bakugou-and-camies-small-friend-ship-is-hilarious-v0-f092grmpcnha1.jpg

bakugou-and-camies-small-friend-ship-is-hilarious-v0-rhg439mpcnha1.jpg

bakugou-and-camies-small-friend-ship-is-hilarious-v0-zqrs9mmpcnha1.jpg

More than Choji and some random girl from the cloud village. If Kacchan gets with any of the named female characters, it'll be Camie. They have a nice chemistry, she made him laugh. It's a small but noticeable difference with how he acts around a majority of the cast

And if this ship does happen….boy oh boy am I talking cash money shit

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Baku x Camie is my personal dark horse ship and I would like to thank those of you who have championed it for years here, I get it now.

Man, now that I'm thinking about the series ending, should we be worried about a forced continuation? People joke about their Borutos and their Two Pieces but that could be on the horizon. A lot of people already worked on spin-offs.

Last edited:

Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Nov 23, 2022
Didn't Todoroki get Camie's number in like 10 seconds?

Honestly, there's literally only two ships this series ever put any effort into. Throw in a third, but we don't need to see that many pairings.

Still funny we never saw any type of 2nd year or 3rd year students outside The Big 3
It really feels like they could've used more time jumps in the series in general. Overhaul / Internships would've made sense as their start of year 2. Throw in an extra arc between Endeavor and MVA and end year 2 with the war. Then all this stuff goes down instead of their 3rd year.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
If we do get ships in the epilogue

Deku x Uraraka
Mina x Kaminari
Todoroki x Momo(Bunkitz I didn't forget)

Seems like the ones we are most likely to see. Bakugo will either end up with Camie or a rando. Don't think we'll see any other pairings(maybe finally get confirmation on Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady)

Almost wish DTL was still around for the meltdowns

Sep 5, 2021

Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Nov 23, 2022
It could go there, but has that been a ship ship, or just these two opposite gender characters interact more than some others. I was thinking Ojiro and Invisa Girl as the "third whatever", which still falls under the camp of these two opposite gender characters interact more than some others.

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Another fantastic chapter. The rushed pacing since the war be damned, and all the other disappointing stuff, Horikoshi's still doing a damn great job creating powerful emotional moments. And these chapter title reveals? Ahh, nothing quite like it. 😌

Oh and Momo finally made a railgun. Fuck yeah.

Deku x Uraraka
Mina x Kaminari

Seems like the ones we are most likely to see. Bakugo will either end up with Camie or a rando. Don't think we'll see any other pairings(maybe finally get confirmation on Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady)

I see you bro, I appreciate you. 🥹

Surprised by Mina and Kaminari though? Or did you mean Kirishima? I'd be shocked (heh) if Kaminari and Jiro don't end up together, they've been pretty obvious with that.

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Jiro x Kaminari is the Temari x Shikamaru of MHA

The couple who got wayyyy more development than the main pairing

I'll never forgive Horikoshi for being a coward and not going with Momojiro. All that time hanging out in a background and being there for each other was for nothing.

I'll vomit when Momo is with Shoto in the time skip.

The only pairing I assume will happen that I want is Kirishima and Mina.

Deku x Uraraka

Mina x Kaminari

Tace pls. There's no way you actually think Mina Kam is a thing officially??

It's Momo Shoto, Kirishima Mina, Jiro Kam.

Nothing for the queers sadly :/. Not even Toga.