2a. Pony Life - 211 - Playwright or Wrong / The Shows Must Go On
    2b. Pony Life - 212 - The De-Stress Ball / Mad Props
    *. Most Sweet Apple [Animation] - YouTube
    3a. OK KO - 211 - Your World is an Illusion
    3b. OK KO - 212 - Red Action to the Future
    *. [MLP/Animation] Circus - YouTube
    4. Amphibia - 2 - Cane Crazy / Flood, Sweat and Tears
    *. [MLP Comic Dub] Foul Play (dark comedy) REUPLOAD - YouTube

Alas, Sailor Moon S 124 turned out to be... not that episode. Instead it was Mimette's final episode. I spent some time trying to find an alternative, but it didn't work out. We blamed Mimette.

YouTube videos followed a "play" theme. For the last video, that comic would have worked a lot better if it just ended after Twilight's part; Trixie's went too far, I thought.

The FiM episode was fun; I had forgotten a lot of what happened. It was nice to see a different side to Celestia.

Pony Life was an alright set of episodes; thoughts haven't changed since my post in the Pony Life thread.

OK KO opened with a mindbending episode playing around with the concept of animation, and people really enjoyed it. The second was a good Enid and Red Action episode, with a premise that reminds me a lot of what I've seen in dramatic MLP fanfiction, with Red Action spending so much time in the future that she ages well past Enid. However, thanks to time travel, things work out in the end.

Amphibia was a nice set of stories establishing the status quo, and introducing more giant creepy crawlies. There was some confusion about how Anne's phone still has power, but there's an explanation later.

~~~

Stream announcement, we're watching
    1. Sailor Moon S - 124 - The Imminent Terror of Darkness: Struggles of the Eight Guardians
    2. Sailor Moon S - 125 - The Shining Shooting Star: Saturn and the Messiah
    3. Sailor Moon S - 126 - A New Life: Parting of the Stars of Destiny
    OR
    1. MST3K - 508 - Operation Double 007

To make up for the failure last stream, I'll play the episodes we missed out on, plus a bonus! This leaves one Sailor Moon S episode, but that's more standalone than any of these three.

I haven't gotten a response from people on if they're able to make this stream to watch Sailor Moon S. If they can't, then I'll play this MST3K episode instead, since the lead actor passed away last week.

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

Remember

Rarity looked at the source of the voice. Someone had come to visit her. Strangely, she seemed familiar.
    Great job on this story! This isn't the first Rarity and Twilight Alzheimer's story I've read, but it's still sad to see.

www.fimfiction.net

Clear Skies

Moondancer has a plan to get away from it all. Minuette has a similar plan, only hers just involves joining Moondancer on her airship and hunting for a fabled lost treasure. Moondancer has a few problems with Minuette's plan.
    Excursions
    Good chapter! I like that Moony's confusion is more about how a pair can be stable, let alone a trio.

~~~

E1TzJoCXIAYwNHP.jpg%3Alarge

E1YUZeWXsAIqHGV.jpg%3Alarge

E1aWo4vXEAUjfd2.jpg%3Alarge

E1h0QYVWEAAy2dp.jpg%3Alarge

E1hmzu6XIAEPFP4.jpg%3Alarge

Interesting video

Cute new animation

That weird horse thing was popular enough to get more videos in the future
    www.youtube.com

Athena Follow Up

This little video is mainly to tell everyone that's been asking on what that white pony's name is. And to give a little insight on the new episode with her c...

5-18-21 Sailor Saturn stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    Stream followup, we indeed watched
    1. Sailor Moon S - 124 - The Imminent Terror of Darkness: Struggles of the Eight Guardians
    2. Sailor Moon S - 125 - The Shining Shooting Star: Saturn and the Messiah
    3. Sailor Moon S - 126 - A New Life: Parting of the Stars of Destiny

Almost finishing off Sailor Moon S, expect for the largely disconnected final episode.

Among Sailor Moon finales, I do think the first series' was stronger, but this is definitely better than R's. Big negative for me is the fact that Sailor Moon is very passive and pretty stupidly gives the villain their key to winning, notably including the scene that's the source of that famous Sailor Moon art meme. This is in contrast to Sailor Moon Crystal season III, which I watched last week. However, there was a lot of great animation and art direction.

There was a fair amount of bemusement regarding Sailor Uranus flying a helicopter in the first episode. The manga/Crystal established this from the start, but S oddly waited until now to introduce it.

In the last episode, there was a lot of joking around in the stream about Hotaru being a baby now. Like when the characters were all saying she was OK, we were saying, "Well, in a certain sense of OK," and such. People were amused that Sailor Moon was able to win over Uranus and Neptune by quick dodging.

This episode marked the last appearance of all the Outer Senshi for a while, since they don't appear in SuperS (despite being in the manga version, and the Eternal movies).

Thoughts about comparisons between this final battle and Crystal:
    * In Crystal, rather than Sailor Saturn going into Pharaoh 90, it was actually Sailor Moon who threw herself into him in order to stop him. This itself didn't do much, but I prefer it over her being so inactive.

* In Crystal, Sailor Saturn was much more aloof. She basically showed up and went, "Well, to kill Pharaoh 90, I'm going to have to destroy Earth. Hope you guys are cool with that." Then Sailor Moon powers up (rising out of Pharaoh 90), and this convinces Saturn to instead take Pharaoh 90 back to the Tau Star System (with the aid of the others) and kill him there, which results in her death, and subsequent babification. I like this version of Sailor Saturn more than what was here, with her being so similar to Hotaru that it felt odd that the Outer Senshi feared her so much.

* Pharaoh 90 was much more chatty in Crystal. Nothing interesting, just "darkness!" and "what is that light?!" and such. I much prefer how the original anime presented him.

* The thing with Uranus and Neptune fighting the others happened earlier in the manga/Crystal; in fact, this was where Super Sailor Moon first appeared there.

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

A Bottle of Red

After seeds of doubt bring them apart, Twilight and Rarity have a chance meeting.
    Amazing job! This felt like a potential natural continuation of Patterns, and you presented the post-divorce awkwardness wonderfully. Rarity's date made exactly the sorts of boneheaded moves you'd expect from an upper class twit. I'm happy they chose to become friends again at the end.

www.fimfiction.net

The Last Decree

We, the ponies of New Canterlot, do hereby dissolve the position of Monarch of Equestria, stripping it of all rights and privileges, effective immediately.
    Great job! Contrary to what others have said, I think the short length was a boon to this story. Like Twilight's situation, the what and why of the current government isn't important. All that matters is Twilight's immediate reaction, which was presented very well.

Also, throwing my hat into the "capitalism sucks" ring.

~~~

fluttershy_archer_by_iojknmiojknm_dejrv02-fullview.jpg

pinkie_wants_to_be_friends_by_symbianl_dejuvyg-pre.jpg

E1oIoq6UcAEFPpZ.jpg%3Alarge

deviantart-SymbianL-879675801.jpg

ponydoodles.tumblr.com

Silly Pony Doodles (BLM + ACAB)

Bit of an odd pair but definitely a fun swap!!!
    c192da02c9f6c970512545c562d8cba840895b3f.png

rinsux.tumblr.com

✨MLP humanizations of pinkie and rarity ✨ - Rin sux

✨MLP humanizations of pinkie and rarity ✨
    6e0afd1ce89e7715f44cff67cd9dfe4b7f5d48a8.png

6e5e5732589461debcc104a342be5085f41d9cb2.png

5-20-21 Infinity Train end stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    Stream followup, we watched
    1. Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! - 4 - Hold That Machete Tight!
    2. Carmen Sandiego - 4 - The Fishy Doubloon Caper
    3a. Infinity Train - 409 - The Castle Car
    3b. Infinity Train - 410 - The Train to Nowhere (FINAL)
    4. Carole & Tuesday - 19 - People Get Ready

Eizouken has premiered their first animation! It was interesting seeing a realistic depiction of them falling behind schedule and having to make a promo video instead of what they had planned. The way the animation blew everyone away and came out of the screen was a fun way to depict how engrossing it was, though some stream viewers were confused about how literal it was until the end. I want to highlight how the student council has a Black girl on it, which was retained even in the live action adaptation.

Carmen Sandiego was an alright, and instructional, episode. I liked how they were able to incorporate geology and history info into the story.

We reached the end of Infinity Train! I thought this set of episodes was stronger than the rest of the season, with it going to some heavy places and getting Kes to change. It was interesting to hear about the passenger who stayed for five years, until finally leaving after an offhand comment from Kes. Overall, this season was good, but definitely the weakest of the show.

Carole & Tuesday had a good set of songs, and taking down the Black Knight was fairly interesting. However, I remain unimpressed by the titular characters themselves.

~~~

Made soon after the above announcement
    hatsune_pony_by_pridark_dek0xpw-fullview.png

dejyln7-ff357e0f-370b-4b1e-a757-822da1a377b4.png

E13hzLjUYAY-cFU.jpg%3Alarge

E105WEHVIAAopRC.jpg%3Alarge

dashie_crying_face__by_symbianl_dek0k2i-pre.jpg

startrix_ship_variety_by_doodle_mark_dek0lw9-pre.jpg

5-23-21 Pony Life end stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    *. River Flows in Pony - YouTube
    1. FiM - 507 - Make New Friends But Keep Discord
    *. Far || MLP Animatic || Fluttershy 💛 Discord - YouTube
    2a. Pony Life - 213 - Magic is Ahoof; Journey to the Center of the 'Cord
    2b. Pony Life - 214 - One Last Wish; Wild Heart Beats (FINAL)
    *. MLP Animation: Heaven's Light - YouTube
    3a. OK KO - 213 - TKO's House
    3b. OK KO - 214 - Special Delivery
    *. [MLP Comic Dub] "Discord X Maud" [Month of Lurve] (comedy) - YouTube
    *. PMV Moana: You're Welcome - YouTube
    4. Sailor Moon S - 127 - A Guardian's Realization: Strength Lies Within a Pure Heart
    *. Usseewa (MLP version) - YouTube
    5. So I'm a Spider, So What? - 10 - Who Is This, Geezer?
    6. Amphibia - 3 - Hop Luck / Stakeout

Finding Pony Life videos on YouTube proved impossible, since Hasbro has been far more litigious with its take downs for this show than FiM. Thus, I went with a mix of Discord videos and other random recent videos.

The FiM episode was still fantastic, with great use of all the characters, and stand out performances from Tree Hugger and Maud. It's remarkable to think that Tree Hugger's hippie persona actually came from Nicole Oliver ad libbing rather than the original script.

With Pony Life, I still haven't gotten around to writing my post for the Pony Life thread. Suffice to say, it was a fun enough set of episodes, and people in the stream enjoyed watching it, but I found season two disappointing compared to season one. It's pretty clear there was some kind of behind the scenes issue, most obviously with the short season.

OK KO had a really good set of episodes. The first featured QWOP and Pacific Rim references, another encounter with Shadowy Figure, and had some good animation. The second episode had some fun road trip bonding between Enid and Rad, including a catchy original song.

We ran into issues with Amphibia, but they got resolved by the end of the stream.

We finished off Sailor Moon S with a pretty average and 100% filler episode where Chibiusa almost goes back to the future but changes her mind. The idea of there being one monster left over after the main villains were defeated is interesting, and one that stuck out to me from when I watched this on Toonami back in the day, but not much was really done with it. Though even this monster is more efficient than Mimette.

I think next week we'll continue to SuperS after all.

Back to Spider, we get to see Kumoko fight some humans from the perspective of the humans, and she's pretty terrifying that way. At long last, she's become an OP isekai protag.

Then the Amphibia episode was pretty fun, especially the drug trip in the second half.

~~~

1. Onward

We shall witness Disney's first openly gay character(TM), take... 2?

~~~

New Aragon comic!
    www.fimfiction.net

Let the Children Play

JRJPtRGlqg-9N5-8RRBq3S0jo9S6rfPx9s_KJuOPLsk.png

Another good comic, though it was hard to follow its train of thought at times.

~~~

Bunch more Miku horses, only a bit here

E1_4VE3UYAgBtoZ.jpg%3Alarge

www.furaffinity.net

Luna by BuvanyBu

I would be glad to have your support on patreon, also new content has already been uploaded. http://patreon.com/buvanybu
    41997662%40800-1621712367.jpg

twi_by_gingygin_ddyafbf-pre.png

E2FQtmmWQAM9lXY.jpg%3Alarge

E2Bao_xXEAgS-ZV.jpg%3Alarge

comm__vapour_trail_by_shaslan_dek5lqk-pre.jpg

hatuneigh_miku_with_a_leek_by_julunis14_dek5oqh-pre.jpg

miku_pony____by_phoenixperegrine_dek5qlg-pre.jpg

miku_pony_by_taurson_dek6jcf-pre.jpg

meet_cute_by_thesoleil_dek4mqe-fullview.jpg

deviantart-YokoKinawa-880356338.jpg

E19LorwXIAEPq7f.jpg%3Alarge

trixie_lulamoon_by_janelearts_dek2wwq-pre.jpg

E19Vr3gVkAYDZEh.jpg%3Alarge

www.instagram.com

@tessa_key_ on Instagram: "Princess Cadence ✨ 💖 Do you like her? ✨ 💖 Like, comment and share this post! ✨ 💖 Thanks for you support✨💖 Tags : #myart #mystyle #mlpfanart #mlpdrawing #cute #beauty #cadence #princess #princesses #illustrators #illustr

100 likes, 0 comments - tessa_key_ on May 18, 2021: "Princess Cadence ✨ 💖 Do you like her? ✨ 💖 Like, comment and share this post! ✨ 💖 Thanks for you support✨💖 Tags : ...".
    derpibooru-2619533.jpg

E2AlorOUYAAnkVs.jpg%3Alarge

deviantart-Yukina-Namagaki-880287752.jpg

deviantart-Scarlet-Spectrum-880235076.jpg

deviantart-LexieDrawing-880275854.jpg

canterlot_dance__commission__by_king_kakapo_dek7f1k-fullview.png

miku_pony__by_marenlicious_dek3hei-fullview.png

EtOTylJVkAACy36.jpg%3Alarge

EuRdpnmVcAEJCsR.jpg%3Alarge

deviantart-LiaAqila-880047535.jpg

painterly_sparky_by_sunnyroop23_dehrojf-pre.jpg

E1s1l-FWYAcEJI8.jpg%3Alarge

sweetiebot_remake_by_symbianl_dek3ivm-pre.png

applejack_lost_her_hat_by_symbianl_dek5v19-pre.png

miku_pony_by_nendo23_dek3kr8-pre.png

hatsune_miku_the_pony_by_johnjoseco_dek617e-pre.png

E2LGFziUYAMVhEO.jpg%3Alarge

monarch_midnight_rarity_by_lucid_guardian_dek4rea-fullview.png

Potion Nova art I commissioned for a YCH
    E2E--QwXsAMWdtj.jpg%3Alarge

Song that's part of a longer fan animation

Nice cover of "Unleash the Magic"
    www.youtube.com

Unleash the Magic (Rock COVER)

This is my rock cover of Unleash the Magic.Another cover I made years ago, but it was an acoustic, softer cover I made back then. After revisiting the song, ...

5-25-21 Onward stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Onward

Our conclusion is that Onward is pretty mediocre, and only gets interesting at the end. The world building doesn't make sense and barely ties into the story. People still do martial arts despite guns existing, people practice ancient pottery techniques for the heck of it (and for expensive artisan craft sales). There would still be plenty of people in that world practicing magic, even if there isn't utility to it. But then this movie shows there is a lot of utility in using magic. I struggled to figure out how the timeline worked with the manticore. Is she very long lived and her glory days were from the Age of Myth? Or was she barbarianing around just like ten years ago? If so, why was that acceptable ten years ago, assuming that was still within the equivalent of our 21st century? And as many have pointed out, the world doesn't look like it was designed for these fantasy creatures to exist. Centaurs struggle to get out of cars, there's nothing meant for creatures the size of pixies, etc.

The characters and their road trip encounters aren't particularly memorable. You only really get any emotion out of them at the end, and you'd have to try to not have them reuniting with their dead father be emotional. I thought the older brother = father thing was a bit halfbaked. It was meant to be a grand revelation, but it just made me go "(shrug) I guess". Having their mother follow after them didn't amount to much until, again, the end of the movie.

And lest I forget Disney's first openly gay character (TM). What an amazing character.

The dragon at the end was cool, though.

~~~

I guess these did well, since we're getting more characters.
    www.equestriadaily.com

New Line of Hidden Dissectables Series From

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic News, Brony and bronies, my little pony merchandise, pony art, pony music, pony media

hidden%252Bdissectibles%252B3.jpg

hidden%252Bdissectibles%252B4.jpg

~~~

Lots more Miku today too, but I'll try to cut down on her

pinkie_and_maud_by_flusanix_dek6lna-pre.png

edith_smith_by_jowyb_dek8hij-pre.png

evil_tall_ladies___and_cozy_too_by_doodle_mark_dekbjvx-fullview.png

pony_miku_by_symbianl_deka4dl-pre.jpg

Gender fluid Rarity
    E2RcaRpVoAMTNwS.jpg%3Alarge

E2EqUwBUUAEdgFY.jpg%3Alarge

E2FIKBvVoAcIL27.jpg%3Alarge

E2ElyeFVkAIfoVQ.jpg%3Alarge

E2GoQRwWYAYuVqP.jpg%3Alarge

E2JcgiRXsAEKnkk.jpg%3Alarge

E2KitwyX0AQaTXK.jpg%3Alarge

(Shirt for band called Lemon Demon)
    E2IXHjJWEAAj93x.jpg%3Alarge

E2L2OOfVUAU1Xhb.jpg%3Alarge

E2MCKRMUYAAxi9w.jpg%3Alarge

E2O5azjVkAUDkYZ.jpg%3Alarge

E2QZiQjXsAMfHd1.jpg%3Alarge

5-27-21 Talentless Nana stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! - 5 - An Iron Giant Appears!
    2. Carmen Sandiego - 5 - The Duke of Vermeer Caper
    3. Talentless Nana - 1 - Talentless
    4. Carole & Tuesday - 20 - Immigrant Song

Eizouken featured a new commission for the club, to make a giant robot animation. There was a lot of fun with them trying to navigate their preference for realism with the robot and the robot club's demands for a way cool mech suit. There was also some neat exploration of the campus.

Carmen Sandiego was a fairly frustrating episode, with the guy screwing things up, but it worked out for Carmen, and it was still a fun enough story.

We started Talentless Nana, for a limited run of three episodes. I kept quiet what the actual premise of the series is, and thankfully, the stream viewers remained unaware of it. People were pretty quiet when the twist with Nana happened, so I assume it took them by surprise. I didn't get a good sense of what people thought overall, but we'll see what they think of episode 2, now that there isn't a big twist.

With Carole & Tuesday, I have to say the protest rap song seems way more like what I'd expect from a song not made using AI in this culture. The protagonists are making these safe inoffensive songs, while this guy makes something controversial enough that he gets arrested. Also, the trans woman turns out to have bone-itis. The rest of the episode was alright.

~~~

Bunch of minor G5 news

www.equestriadaily.com

The My Little Pony Instagram Page Confirms That Hitch is a Sheriff

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic News, Brony and bronies, my little pony merchandise, pony art, pony music, pony media

Capture.PNG

So yeah, we had his cutie mark before, but confirmed that Hitch is a cop. Well, to be fair, "sheriff" in fiction tends to have a completely different connotation than "cop", but still, not a good look. If he is part of the police force in this setting, then that means he's part of the system that keeps ponies separated, so I assume he'd break out of that. Whether that means he'll still be a cop by the end remains to be seen.

www.equestriadaily.com

Boulder Media Drops Likely My Little Pony Movie Name on Website

Capture.PNG

So it looks like the movie's name is My Little Pony: A New Generation, making it MLP ANG.

~~~

Big "Am I out of touch? No, it's the children who are wrong" energy with the article title and some comments
    www.equestriadaily.com

The Discord Remix Went Viral On TikTok and We Completely Missed It

~~~

Got a response from Nicole Oliver about Cheerilee in Pony Life!

~~~

E2ZezeCVoAUnrcQ.png%3Alarge

E2VD6KcWYAEmZ8p.jpg%3Alarge

E2c5PsSVoAYkMqW.jpg%3Alarge

twilight_is_late_for_class_by_symbianl_dekefmv-pre.jpg

deviantart-ItsSim-880793011.jpg

5-30-21 Fruit SuperS stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    *. (PMV) Fluttershy's Lament - YouTube
    1. FiM - 17 - Stare Master
    *. COMIC DUB: Fluttershy's anti- adventure #17 (comedy) - YouTube
    2. Fruits Basket - 301 - I'll Hold Another Banquet
    *. "Marry Me Fluttershy!" | Fluttercord Animatic - YouTube
    3a. OK KO - 215 - Dendy's Power
    3b. OK KO - 216 - Wisdom, Strength, and Charisma
    *. Break Free PMV | Ariana Grande | Fluttershy | MLP EG | created by Shama Faraz - YouTube
    4. Amphibia - 4 - The Domino Effect / Taking Charge
    *. Sunshine Girl [Flutter-centric PMV] - YouTube
    5. Sailor Moon SuperS - 128 - Meeting of Destiny: The Night Pegasus Dances
    *. [MLP Comic Dub] Trixie and Fluttershy's Anti Adventure (saucy comedy) - YouTube
    6. So I'm a Spider, So What? - 11 - Next Time, Is the Big Battle?

YouTube videos followed a Fluttershy theme.

"Stare Master" was a fun episode, though middling for the series as a whole. I had forgotten aspects like Rarity's presence. It's weird going back to how super high pitched the Cutie Mark Crusaders were this season. I also forgot the weird fact that Fluttershy can't control her Stare, which they drop pretty quickly as I recall.

We resumed Fruits Basket right where we left off, which required some recap for things they didn't immediately explain, like what was on the CD. We're seen Bad Moms before, but now we meet Worst Mom, who is so evil that she can teleport behind people despite being sickly. People seemed ambivalent on the episode.

OK KO had a good set of episodes. The first featured good programming jokes, including use of Scratch, the programming language for kids, and had some major developments with everyone leveling up on their POW Cards. The second started the arc of Enid at POINT Academy, introducing new sets of characters (and putting one-off characters into the spotlight), several of whom I assume were crew members' OCs. Enid's school uniform look is nice.

Amphibia had a good cat-erpillar and finally addressed the battery on Anne's phone. Both had good monsters and gags, though the morals were pretty generic.

We started Sailor Moon SuperS, with its horse love and all. I was struck by the interesting visuals with the Dead Moon Circus, and other people in the stream were excited by all the potential minibosses, but it turned out the actual minibosses were a group of pretty boys. It was interesting how they were presented as a group of pick up artists, including picking targets by looking at pictures of women in a bar. For what's considered the weakest season, this was a pretty strong start on the animation front, but I know this will get repetitive as it goes on.

Spider featured a prophecy of doom, power leveling, and starting the fight with the disk 1 final boss. I notice that Kumoko seems to be generally getting meaner.

~~~

1. Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron

Since there's a sequel(???) coming out on Netflix this week.

~~~

Imalou appeared at another convention. I wrote up my commentary, but Equestria Daily covered this panel unlike the previous one.
    www.equestriadaily.com

Imalou's "Designing the Ponies of G5" Panel (Complete!)

Still, I'll post my own comments.
    Made MLP fanart starting in 2011
    As a teenager, had a grimdark MLP fanart phase
    Really nice Sunny plush on her chair
    Went to video game school with art classes, since actual animation schools are very expensive in France
    Moved from France to Ireland for the Boulder Media job
    Worked on G5 from 2017 to 2020
    Could say she was working on a famous Hasbro license, but nothing else

Got Hasbro's attention through her Art Station portfolio
    Most important thing they make you learn in concept art classes is speed painting, because that's what the industry wants from you
    Made over 1000 drawings when working on G5; expectation is at least one page of art per two days
    Listened to a lot of MLP fan music while working on the Sunny and Izzy designs, notably JoinedTheHerd
    Lots of sketches in different variations. Director approves of some, iterate on those.
    She and Celia both worked on all the main character designs, then they split up to finalize them.

Would rather not talk about Izzy's personality until more clips come out
    Would rather not take credit for the tennis ball, since that was in the script
    Worked on the armor designs; she unfortunately had to simplify them from what another artist made
    Imalou did design the buttons on Sunny's saddlebag
    In contrast to Twilight being purple for magic, Sunny is more down to earth; she still has some purple because she still has some magic to her
    Her colors reflect her warm and welcoming nature
    Didn't realize she made the lesbian pride flag colors, when it was pointed out, it was a "huh, yeah, I guess it is" moment

Going over the complicated production pipeline; demonstrates preview animation, where they see how a scene will look before character rigging, by moving plushies around
    Search "cgi movie production shot" on YouTube for a better explanation
    Designed Pipp's cell phone keeping in mind the cell phone rings on some phone covers
    Had to make page after page of cell phone designs
    Pipp has green eyes in the promo images, red eyes on the bedsheets
    Was frustrating to not be able to comment on the bedsheet designs until the actual previews came out
    Was anxious during her first days of work about how openly she should fangirl; put pony toys on her desk, got "wow so many toys" reaction which embarrassed her, but they liked the toys

From the way she talks, it seems like there weren't many other MLP fans there, since she was treated as the fandom expert during bar visits and such, called the Pony Girl
    Liked the Japanese dub of FiM
    Asked her coworkers to come with her to conventions, once the movie comes out
    Directors want to come to conventions
    Favorite early FiM fanartist was CrookedTree (a grimdark artist), also like tsitra and AssasinMonkey

Didn't know the official title until she saw it yesterday
    Did shipping jokes behind the scenes
    Grew up with G2 and G3 (G2 was only released in Europe) and played the Friendship Gardens game on GBA
    DJTHED actually in the chat talking down people saying he's proof that G4 models are easy to do in 3D. He's pointing out he has to cheat a lot when making his videos.
    The G5 eyebrows are Imalou's fault

6-1-21 Spirit stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron

This was a surprisingly good movie, and was well received by the people watching, despite it being so very obvious that Matt Damon's narration was added after the fact.

The animation was nice, including the CG integration, with very expressive characters that would have made it easy to follow even if there wasn't any narration. The songs were incredibly on the nose and 90's, but fine.

It is very strange that the Netflix series based on this puts Spirit on a ranch, cared for by a little girl. And the upcoming movie will be based on that series specifically.

~~~

1. Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken - 6 - Let's Do Better Than Last Time!
    2. Carmen Sandiego - 6 - The Opera in the Outback Caper
    3. Talentless Nana - 2 - Time Traveler
    4. Carole & Tuesday - 21 - It's Too Late

In which Nana learns that killing off a character for shock value before learning everyone's abilities might not have been the best move. I'm honestly not sure if that was deliberate satire on the creator's part.

6-3-21 It's Too Late stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken - 6 - Let's Do Better Than Last Time!
    2. Carmen Sandiego - 6 - The Opera in the Outback Caper
    3. Talentless Nana - 2 - Time Traveler
    4. Carole & Tuesday - 21 - It's Too Late

Eizouken featured the dreaded task of collaborating with other teams and having to actually follow your client's demands. It also featured the introduction of the sound club's only member, who's pretty fun, and another example of the unexpected racial diversity for a Japanese school anime. The bit where she throws up over the sound effects they've been using was especially good.

Carmen Sandiego was a fun episode with musical hypnosis and missile launches, an escalation from previous ones. It was alright.

In Talentless Nana, we got into what the series is actually about, with Nana trying to figure out how to kill the people with powers in her class. However, this also goes to show how incredibly stupid it was for Nana to kill that guy in the first episode, since keeping that secret becomes a huge lodestone for the rest of the season. She really should have waited to learn everyone's abilities first. In any case, I did think the murder method for the time traveler here it pretty clever; although she really was lucky his power worked the way it did, particularly with it being undone if you meet his eyes. Thus far, people watching the stream don't seem particularly interested in this show, but that's why we're just watching three episodes.

In Carole & Tuesday, I once again have to bring up that Carol's friend better represents the idea of going against society with songs that don't use AI. At the end of the episode, Carole & Tuesday literally try to solve things with thoughts and prayers! Angela also has some more interesting stuff than them, with her AI copy starting to taunt her. We're approaching the end, and the protagonists are still the weakest part.

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

Smoothing the Wrinkles

Rarity has a plan. She can't quite say what it is, but one thing is for sure: Twilight will find a way to screw it all up.

Really cute RariTwi, and great followup to the last story.

This hit all the right beats for good RariTwi fluff. There's just something about Twilight and Rarity rushing off to some secluded area in a high end party in fancy dresses talking about their feelings and/or acting goofy that's just so perfect for this ship.

~~~

E3ECy1-XwAIVQqX.jpg%3Alarge

deviantart-CinnamonTee-881562764.jpg

happy_pride_month_from_pinkie_and_rd_by_thegreatrouge_dekv4nr-pre.jpg

comm__countess_tia_by_liaaqila_dekt88p-pre.jpg

E2-Uj9kXIA0YNob.jpg%3Alarge

rarity_has_the_worst_day_by_symbianl_dektxkz-pre.jpg

dekw8ia-6cb9e883-b3a6-4cc1-9da7-68e94ed1dcea.gif

twipie_ship_varieties_by_doodle_mark_deksn6w-pre.jpg

rarity_kissing_series__moon_dancer_by_xjenn9_dekumze-fullview.png

E3AwY6xVkAEpwhS.jpg%3Alarge

E2-AvgnUYAEiHjA.png%3Alarge

E2-KhufXEAEElBJ.jpg%3Alarge

E25GuE9WYAM9-L3.jpg%3Alarge

6-6-21 Unwavering Truth stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    *. The Gospel Truth PMV - YouTube
    1. FiM - 620 - Viva Las Pegasus
    *. [MLP Comic Dub] Lil' Apple (comedy) - YouTube
    2. Fruits Basket - 302 - That's an Unwavering Truth
    *. [MLP Comic Dub] Applejack's Dream (comedy) - YouTube
    3a. OK KO - 217 - Bittersweet Rivals
    3b. OK KO - 218 - Are You Ready for Some Megafootball?!
    *. "True Colors" (Nolan van Lith Remix) MLP FIM PMV - YouTube
    4. Amphibia - 5 – Anne Theft Auto / Breakout Star
    *. [MLP Comic Dub] Applejack Vs. The Toothbrush (comedy) - YouTube
    5. Sailor Moon SuperS - 129 - Super Transformation Once Again: Pegasus's Power
    *. [MLP Comic Dub] It Ain't All About You, Applejack (comedy) - YouTube
    6. So I'm a Spider, So What? - 12 - My Battle Has, Only Just Begun?

Videos followed a truth and Applejack theme, though I had to make sure there weren't repeats.

The FiM episode was still good. It's an interesting combination of characters in a neat setting, with a pretty unique plot for the series. Plus Fluttershy wears a nice dress.

Fruits Basket continued to demonstrate that the Somas as a family are pretty messed up. Though there was some nice comedy in the school.

OK KO continued the Point Academy arc with two Enid focused episodes in a row, making one viewer remark, "Remember when this show was about KO?" Both episodes were good, though. Enid and Elodie's relationship is interesting, and it's especially notable how none of the focused human characters are white. Plus most of them are women. Also, I've said it before, but many of these new characters must have been OCs. Especially that koala girl.

Amphibia was a fun set of stories, the ending of the first one in particular producing lols. Even the second story, being about pimples, managed to avoid being particularly gross.

Sailor Moon SuperS was the most generic Sailor Moon episode we've seen in a while, with little to say about it, other than the fact that it brought back a random one-off character. Oh, and it had horses.

Spider had the big disc-one final boss fight, and it was pretty intense. I will come out and say it, though: the earth dragon's design isn't great. It got better once it surrounded itself with fire, though. Now we big farewell to the opening and ending, along with the cave.

~~~

1. The Road to El Dorado

To continue the Dreamworks Animation theme.

~~~

E3OSKlwX0AA40AY.jpg%3Alarge

E3OVBnfVEAAmLmP.jpg%3Alarge

flurrycoz_doodz_by_ketumii_deh439k-pre.png

E3Oi_X3XMAcEAj4.jpg%3Alarge

E3TazgKXEAAWWmp.png%3Alarge

make_a_rainbow__by_kino_ta_dekr8ol-pre.png

Nice PMV

6-8-21 The Road to El Dorado stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. The Road to El Dorado

This was actually my first time watching the movie all the way through.

When I was a kid, I would have been upset about the historical inaccuracies. Now, whatever.

This is a fun movie with a great cast of characters. The songs are good too. Cortez is an odd inclusion, though, since he disappears for most of the movie and then shows up after the big climax, whereupon there's a second climax that involves avoiding a confrontation with him.

Also, gotta mention the unusually horny depiction of Chel for a family film.

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

Crimson Lips

Amidst the beautiful and unforgiving city of Canterlot, where prejudice is rampant and passion even more so, two women forge an unlikely relationship and explore the answer to a simple question: is selling your body the same as selling yourself?
    Dang, didn't expect this interaction, or for that to be how Twilight found herself in the Carousel so many chapters ago. Great stuff!

With Rarity and Rift's relationship still going so smoothly, it's hard to see how Rarity will break up with him and get back with Twilight.

It's really neat to see more of the Carousel crew interact like this. Them treating this like a school function was cute.
    I have to think Luna blatantly leaving Rarity out like this was intentional, otherwise she really didn't know how she'd react to this.
    The bit about them being expected to have open schedules seems a bit odd, given this description in the Shimmer Glass chapter.
    One shift in particular, on a day she wasn't scheduled but decided on a whim to put in some extra hours, she took on a client that no one else wanted.
    I suppose this chapter could still work with that, but it feels off.

(NOTE: This has been fixed by changing that old sentence)

www.fimfiction.net

Clear Skies

Moondancer has a plan to get away from it all. Minuette has a similar plan, only hers just involves joining Moondancer on her airship and hunting for a fabled lost treasure. Moondancer has a few problems with Minuette's plan.
    Watchmare
    Nice chapter. Interesting that Minuette would hide that. I wonder what else they're both hiding.

www.fimfiction.net

Interdisciplinary Collaboration

On the eve of an industry-defining speech, Twilight Sparkle has a question to ask Rarity.
    Really cute bit of fluff. I would have liked to have seen more of the trio in action, but what we got is good.

6-10-21 Talentless stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! - 7 - I Have To Do It For Myself!
    2. Carmen Sandiego - 7 - The Chasing Paper Caper
    3. Talentless Nana - 3 - Talented vs. Talentless
    4. Carole & Tuesday - 22 - Just Like Heaven

The Eizouken episode was neat for going into detail about the process of animating human and fluid movements, and showing Mizusaki's observation skills. Plus, we get to learn more about her home life.

Carmen Sandiego featured a fun new villain with origami powers, though she also has a banana hairstyle. I have to say, ACME doesn't seem very competent, with how easily they were found out.

We decided that this will indeed be our last Talentless Nana episode, as it wasn't really catching anyone's interest, though I feel like people found this one more interesting than the others.

Carole & Tuesday featured some nice musical performances during the Grammys, though I remain unimpressed by how they plan to address the political issues through song.

~~~

Another article about "Discord" as a TikTok trend
    www.insider.com

A song called 'Discord' is going viral on TikTok, but not all creators realize it's a fan-made 'My Little Pony' song popular among 'bronies'

A song about a "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" villain written by Eurobeat Brony and remixed by The Living Tombstone is popular on TikTok.

~~~

deviantart-HigglyTownHero-882251265.jpg

rarity_s_spotlight_by_elku_y8_del8zha-pre.jpg

aunties_by_wanderingpegasus_del7x7y-pre.jpg

hidden_potential_by_pfeffarooart_del9wf2-pre.jpg

thief_in_the_night_by_catscratchpaper_del7w8x-pre.jpg

deviantart-Zetamad-882103593.jpg

deviantart-ConfettiCakez-882102382.jpg

deviantart-SwitchSugar-882145569.jpg

deviantart-ItsaMourArt-881456698.jpg

twi_crying_by_xjenn9_del0xqk-pre.jpg

starry_book_horse_by_lexiedrawing_del520s-pre.jpg

deviantart-RaphaelDavid-881931612.jpg

deviantart-LiaAqila-881799073.jpg

E3FHPEIVkAABes4.jpg%3Alarge

E3QVAjEVoAYGhY-.jpg%3Alarge

Great new song celebrating the internet of the late aughts / early '10s and being openly queer online, presented via tons of Fluttershy animation

Really cute animation

6-13-21 Final Exams stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    *. ANTONYMPH (Official Music Video) » EPILEPSY WARNING - YouTube
    1. FiM - 207 - May the Best Pet Win!
    *. Everypony Has Arrived! ポニーがやってきたぞっ! - YouTube
    2. Fruits Basket - 303 - I Hope It Snows Soon
    *. Baby Luna's Banishment - YouTube
    3a. OK KO - 219 - Mystery Sleepover
    3b. OK KO - 220 - Final Exams
    *. Rise Up! (The Finals Countdown) | MLP: Equestria Girls | Better Together (Digital Series!) [Full HD] - YouTube
    4. Amphibia - 6 - Sprig Vs. Hop Pop / Girl Time
    *. Entrance Exam "MLP ANIMATION" - YouTube
    5. Sailor Moon SuperS - 130 - Protect Mom's Dream: Double Moon's New Attack
    *. 'My Little Pony Adventures' Animation Test (2009) | MLP: FiM [HD] - YouTube
    6. So I'm a Spider, So What? - 13 - Yay, The Outside, I'm Free?

YouTube videos were first things that were made recently, and then "test" videos. With an episode about final exams, I of course had to include the EQG short about them.

FiM featured Dash at perhaps her worst, or at least most abusive toward animals. I had forgotten just how bad it got. I also forgot about the season 2 controversy over the seeming lack of songs; this story, seven episodes into the season, was the first one to have any singing. This was a pretty good song to come back to, weirdness of head-on pony faces aside. I remember that was one of the early things people blamed Faust not being around on.

Fruits Basket featured a surprisingly emotional graduation, given it was only side characters that left, and more bad parents!

OK KO was a good set of episodes, ending the POINT Academy arc. This did well in showing how the show could handle longer story arcs. I notice that two 15-minute episodes do a better job at demonstrating time passing than a 30-minute episode.

Amphibia was an alright set of episodes. My issues are more with the second story, but I had to step away for a while during it, and didn't get a chance to rewatch it.

Sailor Moon was another pretty standard episode, though we did get to see a bit more of Usagi's family, including her brother that it seems no one can remember. The next episode will be the first one of this season that we skip.

Spider brought a new opening and ending, which were good, but not as memorable as the first set. Kumoko is now on the overworld, but now she faces a new threat with her big spider mother. The field settings felt noticeably cheaper looking than the cave, or rather couldn't afford to be as cheap looking, but it wasn't the worst. Also, stuff happened with the humans.

6-17-21 Carole & Tuesday finale stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! - 8 - The Grand Shibahama Festival!
    2. Carmen Sandiego - 8 - The Lucky Cat Caper
    3. Carole & Tuesday - 23 - Don't Stop Believin'
    4. Carole & Tuesday - 24 - A Change Is Gonna Come (END)

Eizouken was a big episode, with a fun school festival and super robot chase across the campus. The Robot Club president is a real bro. We did see less of the complete animation than I would have liked, though, at least all in a row.

Carmen Sandiego was the second to last episode of season one, and it took place in San Francisco! It was pretty fun, and it had a car chase.

We finished off Carole & Tuesday with them gathering everyone for a "We Are the World". Weird developments come hard and fast, including Tuesday's mother turning out not to be evil because she was just being racist and anti-immigrant because that's what her advisor said would get votes. Because that's so much better. Also, this had nothing to do with the song. Another notable weird development is Desmond coming back to life. There's the real seven-minute miracle! Another big one is that Tao and Angela are designer baby siblings, which came out of nowhere in every sense. Anyway, nice song, and it ends up solving racism I guess.

Overall, I don't like Carole & Tuesday. The leads are annoyingly passive, not much happens, the queer characters aren't handled well, and the politics of the late show are really wishy washy.

~~~

1. FiM - 306 - Sleepless in Ponyville
    2. Fruits Basket - 304 - I'm ... Home
    3a. OK KO - 221 - Soda Genie
    3b. OK KO - 222 - CarolQuest
    4. Amphibia - 7 - Dating Season / Anne Vs. Wild
    5. Sailor Moon SuperS - 132 - The Perfect Couple: Usagi and Mamoru's Love
    6. So I'm a Spider, So What? - 14 - You're Rebelling? I'm, Self-Deprecating

We skipped one SuperS episode. Notably, the episode we're watching is one of the few to actually focus on Usagi and Mamoru as a couple.

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

Dusk to Twilight

Dusk Shine tries to fix a problem with the Fix-It Spell and learns more than expected
    Great job! The premise was interesting, and it was largely handled well. There are some bits where I think a trans sensitivity reader would have recommended different wording, but time travel where the pre and post-transition versions of a character meet doesn't make for easy wording.

I also appreciate the inclusion of poly Mane Six and especially the RariTwi focus!

www.fimfiction.net

Unending Love

After trials and heartache, Firefly, undercover changeling love collector and wife, received a wonderful and joyous gift. But what will happen when the inevitable fallout of the failed Canterlot invasion reaches her home?
    Chapter 9
    Timeskip out of nowhere!

Great chapter! It was interesting to see the bureaucracy of the hive in action. I wonder what's with these long-dead changelings. I don't think ponies would leave them around (or kill them), so they're just ones that died of exposure?

The developments here suck for Spindle. I wonder how she'll end up interacting with the other protagonists.

Last edited:
    6-20-21 Home stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    *. To The Skies (Feat. Chi-Chi) [PMV] - YouTube
    1. FiM - 306 - Sleepless in Ponyville
    *. Rainbow Dash's Death Part 1 - YouTube
    2. Fruits Basket - 304 - I'm ... Home
    *. Cup of Dirt - YouTube
    3a. OK KO - 221 - Soda Genie
    3b. OK KO - 222 - CarolQuest
    *. Rainbow Dash's Death Part 2 - YouTube
    4. Amphibia - 7 - Dating Season / Anne Vs. Wild
    *. Boxen - YouTube
    5. Sailor Moon SuperS - 132 - The Perfect Couple: Usagi and Mamoru's Love
    *. Rainbow Dash's Death(?) Part Three - YouTube
    6. So I'm a Spider, So What? - 14 - You're Rebelling? I'm, Self-Deprecating

Videos had a Scootaloo theme; going for a Father's Day theme completely slipped my mind.

The FiM episode was still pretty fun. I had forgotten a lot of the particulars, including Luna appearing.

Fruits Basket featured Akito doing perhaps her most messed up thing yet, locking up Isuzu in the cat's cage, and Haru almost punching Akito. It was good.

OK KO had a fun set of episodes. The first featured an Ace Attorney parody with a genie, complete with game-style music. The second had some story significance, revealing that Carol is working with POINT, and it featured a nice mother-son team up (plus her workout friends).

Amphibia started with a cute romance-themed story. An odd thing, but I actually find it nice that this show depicted the setting as having arranged marriages without overly criticizing it, while still showing it as something easy enough to get out of. The second story was good yet also felt oddly padded. The way it drops a major story event right at the end with zero lead up felt very strange. It was like in a video game where you complete enough missions to get the next story cutscene.

Sailor Moon was a very strange episode in multiple ways. First, in how it actually draws attention to the age difference between Usagi and Mamoru (which I'll remind people was increased by the anime compared to the manga for whatever reason), and second, in the incredibly uncomfortable inflation-themed monster. There was a lot of "this is someone's fetish" during the fight. Still, it was a good watch.

In Spider, it was always the case that the human parts were worse than the spider parts, but it has never been more evident than here. There was a huge story development on the human side, but it was storyboarded in an extremely confusing way and the animation was very bad. Plus, I hear it glosses over some major character moments.

From what I heard, that bit where the red haired girl broke out of the mind control was meant to be a huge moment in the light novel. You see, on Earth, she was a boy, but got reincarnated as a girl. While fighting against the mind control, she finally truly accepted that she was a girl, and that basically got the mind control spell confused. I'm unclear on whether that was meant to indicate she was trans on Earth.

In general, there's a lot of internal monologues with the humans that the anime chose not to adapt.

Anyway, spider parts are still good. I'm surprised Kumoko had so easily gotten over any issues with eating humans.

~~~

No stream on Tuesday again.

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

Like Fine Wine

Over the years, Rarity has found herself drifting apart from her friends and struggling to keep in contact. She's surprised at how much one of them has changed.
    Really sweet story! Rarity finding Pinkie more attractive as she ages and matures is a fun concept, plus Pinkie's not-so-subtle hinting. And do I sense some continuity with A Bottle of Red?

www.fimfiction.net

In Many Ways

Twilight and Celestia reminisce over a scrapbook.
    This was a short but sweet look. I do think this story should have cut back to the present as a bookend, with Twilight gaining some comfort in looking at her past self, but what we got was pretty nice. Great job on your first story!

www.fimfiction.net

Princess Celestia Really Likes Hair Dyes

She really does. A bit too much, even. Everyone wants to know why.
    This was really nice! I didn't expect this to depict slices of Celestia's history, and for hair dyes to intersect with the various ponies she knew. I will say though that there being an actual concrete explanation for why Celestia likes hair dyes was a bit of a let down, even if her aurora hair coming form her sealing away Luna with the Elements is a good origin story.

It was nice seeing references to the comics, and there were some interesting headcanons even outside of the hair dye aspect.

6-24-21 Vivy stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! - 9 - Aim for Comet A!
    2. Carmen Sandiego - 9 - The French Connection Caper
    3. Uma Musume - 3 - First Big Win
    4. Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song - 1 - My Code – To Make Everyone Happy With My Singing

In Eizouken, we started a new arc, and got to see Chibi-mori and the start of her Scrooge ways. It was a good episode.

Carmen Sandiego ended season 1 with the reveal that Shadowsan (wait, the "san" is part of his name?) was on Carmen's side all along, which I actually didn't expect, if only because I didn't expect this show to really have twists. I was aware ahead of time that people ship Carmen and Julia Argent, so her increasing prominence and association with Carmen didn't come as a shock; I'm more surprised by how long this is taking.

We're back to Uma Musume, and... we got more horse girls racing and singing. It's enjoyable enough, but there isn't much to say at this point.

And we started a new sci-fi show that's also about idol singing! It has a pretty good hook, so it seems like people enjoyed it.

~~~

1. Fruits Basket - 305 - I Mean ... You Know, Right?
    2. The Owl House - 201 - Separate Tides
    3. The Owl House - 202 - Escaping Expulsion
    4a. OK KO - 223 - Boxman Crashes
    4b. OK KO - 224 - Crossover Nexus
    5. Amphibia - 8 - Contangi-Anne / Family Shrub
    6. So I'm a Spider, So What? - 15 - Did Mother, Send These Annoying Puppet Spiders?

Skipping Sailor Moon this week for an extra The Owl House episode. We'll do the same next week to catch up.

Notably in OK KO, we have the big crossover episode, Crossover Nexus.

~~~

E41zZnOUcAIeDdp.jpg%3Alarge

deviantart-Syrupyyy-883682227.jpg

E4ugnfFUYAIfKhu.jpg%3Alarge

deviantart-ItsKittyRosie-883737018.jpg

deviantart-ConfettiCakez-883729245.jpg

deviantart-Yakovlev-vad-883551715.jpg

procrastinating__natg_xi___d20__by_darksly_z_dem0626-pre.jpg

deviantart-BajaGryphon-883501238.jpg

E4eK7A5WYAAr2Sn.jpg%3Alarge

E4cWwjFWUAQCKqH.jpg%3Alarge

fanciful_nightmare_rarity__dtiys_ce____speedpaint__by_inspiredpixels_delxgvg-pre.jpg

deviantart-HigglyTownHero-883395991.jpg

deviantart-Paticzaki-883285300.jpg

E4vbbIZVcAEdB7M.jpg%3Alarge

comm__reading_beauties_by_lupiarts_dem3cq8-fullview.png

Comic, first panel before
    E4VWRmkWYAEAaBY.jpg%3Alarge

EsVb6yXW8AAvtz7.png%3Alarge
    EsVcGMGW4Age9iK.png%3Alarge

E4VWlMWVoAgxLU8.jpg%3Alarge

E4UPxTnVcAEQ0gs.jpg%3Alarge

E4SNxIAXEAQkTjy.png%3Alarge

E4Rwn4sXoAUzNfz.jpg%3Alarge

Antonymph getting remixes now, also with a fun animation

New song about nonbinary Spike moving on from their love of Rarity

6-27-21 Owl 2 Crossover Nexus stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    Only listened to one song so far, but he seems solid enough.
    Listened to all of it. I thought he was just alright, very much what you'd expect from a generic Broadway musical, but then I realized I was comparing him to Lin-Manuel Miranda, and setting MLP songs to just piano and demo singers probably wouldn't sound much different from this.

~~~

*. How Twilight Sparkle became a princess ⚠ loud! ⚠ - YouTube
    1. Fruits Basket - 305 - I Mean ... You Know, Right?
    *. [MLP Comic Dub] Unacceptable Warp Location (comedy/crossover) - YouTube
    2. The Owl House - 201 - Separate Tides
    *. Apples For Applejack - YouTube
    3. The Owl House - 202 - Escaping Expulsion
    *. Animation - FLIGHT - Scootaloo Sings [PMV] (MLP) - YouTube
    4a. OK KO - 223 - Boxman Crashes
    4b. OK KO - 224 - Crossover Nexus
    *. MLP Comic Dub: Them's Headbutt Words (comedy - crossover with Them's Fightin' Herds) - YouTube
    5. Amphibia - 8 - Contangi-Anne / Family Shrub
    *. My Little Pony x Gravity Falls Theme Crossover [Animation] - YouTube
    6. So I'm a Spider, So What? - 15 - Did Mother, Send These Annoying Puppet Spiders?

Videos other than new ones followed a crossover theme.

Fruits Basket featured Momiji's puberty hitting hard and fast, turning him into a giant. There were good bits with him dealing with his curse being broken and suddenly seeing Akito for what she is, and dealing with him having to build up his own bonds, plus him no longer being the cute little kid but rather someone that could potentially be involved in romance.

We doubled up on The Owl House so we can catch up next week. The episodes were good, though some mentioned the lower amount of comedy compared to the first season.

OK KO started with a fun story to bring back Boxman and sort of restore the status quo, though with Dr. Venomous and Fink now living with him. But then we got the big crossover episode! It's a shame this wasn't a full 24 minutes like originally planned, but they managed to fit in a lot of character showcase and interaction moments in this 12 minutes.

Amphibia was a fun set of stories. Looking back, I'm surprised the family history revealed hasn't come up again in later episodes.

Spider was an almost entirely spider-focused episode, so it was quite good. I was wondering how there could still be credible threats to Kumoko without doing all dragons all the time, but they found a way here.

~~~

1. Cruella

Closing out Pride Month with Disney's first ever openly gay character.

~~~

More G5 stuff

www.equestriadaily.com

G5 Coloring Book Gives New Descriptions to the Cast Cutie Marks

derpibooru-2644958.jpg

Izzy Moonbow has lived all her life in the enchanted forest of Bridlewood. It's finally time for her to make friends from outside.

So we have a location name and a general look! Unicorns living in a magical forest is carried over from the 2017 leaks.

derpibooru-2644956.jpg

Zipp: I'm lightning fast!
    Izzy: I like arts and crafts!
    Sunny: Watching the stars is great!
    Pipp: I'm the star of the music sky!
    Hitch: I protect other ponies!

~~~

www.equestriadaily.com

New Spike Book Apparently Coming to Finland - My Little Pony. Poni nimeltä Spike (Pony Named Spike)

large.jpg

Author is Finnish, so it's apparently an original-to-Finland story. Weird.

~~~

Note the warning isn't a lie

6-29-21 Cruella stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Cruella

Well, that was a movie.

There were some bits of fun mixed in, but it was too long and drawn out. Visually, it was interesting, though there are several lengthy moments of not much interesting happening on screen. Even outside of the odd ties to 101 Dalmatians, the story is strange and uninteresting overall. The twist of inherited madness especially was pretty bad.

But also, those ties to 101 Dalmatians are weird, man. Especially with the movie ending with Cruella being friend to all dogs and not wearing furs.

~~~

1. Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! - 10 - Against Our Independent World!
    2. Carmen Sandiego - 201 - The Hot Rocks of Rio Caper (Part 1)
    3. Uma Musume - 4 - Special Training!
    4. Vivy - 2 - Quarter Note – The Beginning of the One Hundred-Year Journey

We're on the antepenultimate episode of Eizouken!

~~~

Bunch of fic updates

www.fimfiction.net

Crimson Lips

Amidst the beautiful and unforgiving city of Canterlot, where prejudice is rampant and passion even more so, two women forge an unlikely relationship and explore the answer to a simple question: is selling your body the same as selling yourself?
    Chapter 34
    Wow, that was an insanely awkward chapter. Great job! Though I admit I was surprised that there would be a big confrontation and pleading scene here, since way back in Shimmer Glass's chapter, I imagined this as a much more subtle moment.

That bit at the start of Fluttershy being a footnote ended up being unfortunately accurate, since I had actually completely forgotten about her presence in this chapter until I read other comments. She had a great moment here, regardless. With the bits and pieces we saw of her earlier, I had viewed her as a sort of antagonistic character, or at least antagonistic if she appeared more. Sorry for doubting her.

www.fimfiction.net

Clear Skies

Broken Forest
    Oh dang, didn't expect them to find it already. I wonder how the story will play out now.

www.fimfiction.net

Unending Love

After trials and heartache, Firefly, undercover changeling love collector and wife, received a wonderful and joyous gift. But what will happen when the inevitable fallout of the failed Canterlot invasion reaches her home?
    Chapter 10
    Nice chapter! It's interesting seeing the hive's bureaucracy at work.

I didn't expect a time skip to season 4, or for Chrysalis to get involved in Firefly's story as an antagonist. The big about other dense love crystals is intriguing. Looking forward to the rest.

www.fimfiction.net

Tales of the Sapphire Carousel: The Chef's Guardian

A fanfic of the fanfic Crimson Lips. Shimmer Glass learns to trust again when she befriends the bodyguard of the Sapphire Carousel, Rainbow Dash.
    Chapter 11
    Great chapter! The interactions here were great, and it was interesting to see their viewpoints of the breakup. Shimmer panicking and Rainbow comforting her felt pretty real.

www.fimfiction.net

Local

Twilight loves living in Ponyville, though the change is a little bigger than she'd first expected. But things like homesickness and dealing with the way everyone seems to stare and whisper are all just part of moving somewhere new.
    Night Owl - III
    Really nice and moody chapter. These journal entries have been good, but I'm also glad we're back to Twilight. Now to see what she chooses to do.

And a new story
    www.fimfiction.net

O/A

The girls have questions after Pinkie Pie meets her sister at the Gala. No, not those sisters - the cello player.
    Finally got around to reading this! This is pretty fun, and has a good handle on everyone's voice. And nice to see some Pony Life incorporated! I will say it was a bit odd that Octavia never ended up saying anything in a story about her, though.

~~~

Got a really nice commission back!
    E5JqgmsUUAIO5-d.jpg%3Alarge

E5CjuArUYAINf-4.jpg%3Alarge

E5E0bw8WEAYQQRp.jpg%3Alarge

E5KO-d6UcAYJJyv.jpg%3Alarge

E5AMVNyX0AALT45.jpg%3Alarge

E5FyjW_XoAIPmBO.jpg%3Alarge

E4_E9QoVIAMTjxk.jpg%3Alarge

E496d30VgAQ8FrB.jpg%3Alarge

E4-y-pzX0AA7tz1.jpg%3Alarge

E4-m6ZAVUAIw4_K.jpg%3Alarge

E4-v2vLUUAA90gf.jpg%3Alarge

E5DnTdsXoAMYUeK.jpg%3Alarge

E5DnTdrXIAQWOAM.jpg%3Alarge

E5DnTdxXoAgtgPA.jpg%3Alarge

E5Dl4X_XoAo0mpn.png%3Alarge

princess_pipp_petals_by_inuhoshi_to_darkpen_demg6ca-pre.png

~~~

So I learned there's a really popular MLP fan animator on TikTok. Pretty surprised she has so many followers and views when I hadn't heard of her before. I guess there really is a TikTok MLP fandom we don't know about.

She has lots of good stuff. Link dump below in spoiler tags.

Interview with her

7-1-21 Carmen Sandiego season 2 stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! - 10 - Against Our Independent World!
    2. Carmen Sandiego - 201 - The Hot Rocks of Rio Caper (Part 1)
    3. Uma Musume - 4 - Special Training!
    4. Vivy - 2 - Quarter Note – The Beginning of the One Hundred-Year Journey

Eizouken was a nice exploration of the area around the school, with really good design work.

Carmen Sandiego started season 2, featuring more of an overarching story focus than I would have expected. Also they arrived in Brazil in time for Carnival, of course. It was a good episode.

Uma Musume was about horse running training, and it was generally enjoyable.

Vivy was a pretty impressive action-heavy episode, which definitely brings you into the series, especially with the last moments showing the restrictions of this history-fixing.

~~~

MLP rides at a Hasbro theme park!

~~~

comm__boop_by_liaaqila_demamd7-pre.jpg

party_twilight___atg_2021_by_arcane_thunder_demaqe9-pre.jpg

scoot_by_inuhoshi_to_darkpen_demkkru-pre.jpg

_race_swap__pegasus_rarity_by_julunis14_dembh2f-pre.jpg

E5V54yfVUAkGMoC.jpg%3Alarge

E5SSRKqWYAEwa6E.jpg%3Alarge

E5ST9oKUUAMnCpf.jpg%3Alarge

E5TcMFDWUAAx9u9.jpg%3Alarge

E5Up9DCXEAQFDQd.jpg%3Alarge

E5Pl4iqVkAIT13N.jpg%3Alarge

E5EMGzpWQAAwXav.jpg%3Alarge

E5I33paUUAEQqsJ.jpg%3Alarge

7-4-21 Past stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    *. Summer Sun Celebration: Resurgence - YouTube
    1. Fruits Basket - 306 - It Was So Foolish
    *. "The Ghosts Of The Past Will Haunt You Forever" MLP Comic Reading - YouTube
    2. The Owl House - 203 - Echoes of the Past
    *. [SFM Ponies] PAST - YouTube
    3a. OK KO - 225 - Plaza Alone
    3b. OK KO - 226 - All in the Villainy
    *. MLP Comic Dub - Drinks of Future Past (Comedy) - YouTube
    4. Amphibia - 9 - Lily Pad Thai / Plantar's Last Stand
    *. MLP:FIM [Short Animation]: Look in the Past - YouTube
    5. The Owl House - 204 - Keeping Up A-fear-ances
    *. MY PAST IS NOT TODAY [mlp animation] - YouTube
    6. So I'm a Spider, So What? - 16 - Am I Getting Ahead Of Myself?

Had to do a bit of rearranging. YouTube videos have a past theme, after the first one being Independence Day themed.

Fruits Basket featured set up as we head into the final arc. We got some backstory on Tohru and her father, though the bit about her having her father's speaking style is likely easier to notice in Japanese than in English. Here we just have to take it on faith that Tohru speaks in an odd way. At the end, we get double mom ghost!

I'll just cover both The Owl House episodes now. Both were good and lore-heavy episodes, and both with significant flashbacks. The former focused on King, and the latter focused on Eda's family. Lilith and Hooty becoming friends is a pretty neat character interaction, and it's sad that they get split up by the end. In the latter episode, it's nice to get a message about medical fraud and natural medication, and Eda's mother is neat.

OK KO wasn't the best set of episodes, I felt, even if there was some fun trippy animation in the first episode. Surprise birthday parties continue to be the worst idea. The second episode was a good look at the new Boxman/Venomous family, though it focused on two characters annoying each other, so it was annoying itself.

Amphibia was an alright set of episodes, though I had to miss much of this rewatch.

Spider featured a big lore reveal about the nature of the class's destruction and reincarnation, and also Kumoko getting her ass kicked by the Demon Lord (definitely a different person now) despite gaining immortality. Also, the humans were in swimsuits and the dragon has a human form. Spider part was good, humans were eh.

~~~

Two Crimson Lips updates! These are the last ones besides the epilogue.
    www.fimfiction.net

Crimson Lips

Fantastic chapter. I wondered how "the Rift problem" would be addressed, since he didn't seem like he'd turn out to be a jerk, but you handled it really well. Though Rift accepts Rarity's line of work, he doesn't show interest in it or her own eccentricities. He's nice, but he simply can't amaze Rarity like Twilight can.

Though we've known from the start magic is in this world, it was a pleasant surprise seeing dragons introduced. They remind me of Discworld, where most dragons are tiny things that are prone to exploding when stressed. It was terrible seeing how the dragon—let's call him Spike for simplicity—was treated. I'm glad he escaped by the end, and maybe he'll find his way to a certain magical caretaker at some point. Not surprised that restaurant exists, but it really needs to be shut down.

That confrontation between Twilight and Rarity was great. I liked how now that emotions had cooled a bit, they were able to have a relatively pleasant conversation, and that we got confirmation that Twilight indeed was willing to do all this research just for its own sake and not to get back with Rarity. I admit I was a bit confused about the timing of Twilight's visit to the Sapphire, if she was done by the time Rarity and Rift sat down for dinner. I checked the previous chapter and verified she indeed went to the Sapphire in the afternoon.

I was surprised that Luna told Rarity the truth after just one interview with Shimmer. Glad to see that Rarity will be the one making the dramatic reaffirmation of love after all.

Well, assuming she doesn't die on the way.

Music playing when Rarity chases after Spike and runs into Twilight
    www.youtube.com

26. I'm the One Who's Always Saved ▸▸「Fruits Basket 」Original Soundtrack OST [Disc 2]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------▶ Official Album : Fruits Basket 1st Season Original Sound Collection▶ Official Web...

Music playing during the final scene
    www.youtube.com

01. Haseru Mirai ▸▸「 Fruits Basket 」Season 2 Original Soundtrack OST

▶ Official Album : フルーツバスケット 2nd season オリジナル・サウンドコレクションCD▶ Official Website : https://www.fruitsbasketofficial.com/▶ Official JP Website : https://fruba.jp/...
    Amazing chapter! It was filled with great bits like Fluttershy standing up for herself, Luna's smackdown, the big reunion, and of course, the lipstick mark reveal. Kudos to Funk for that ending image.

I'm happy you left some aspects of Rarity and Twilight's conflict left unresolved. Twilight still isn't sure where she stands on Rarity's work, but love wins out, and they'll work through it together. Looks like Celestia may have been charmed by their romance too; I suppose we'll hear more about her thoughts in the epilogue.

7-8-21 Not Last Eizouken stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! - 11 - Each Other's Existence!
    2. Carmen Sandiego - 202 - The Hot Rocks of Rio Caper (Part 2)
    3. Uma Musume - 5 - The Derby With Rivals
    4. Vivy - 3 - A Tender Moon Tempo - A Pleasant Chat with the Stars

We're at the penultimate episode of Eizouken! I called last week's episode the antepenultimate episode, meaning third to last, which confused someone into thinking this would be the final episode. This was pretty chill, up until the reveal that the music doesn't match their animation at all, which is a pretty interesting development for a show like this.

Carmen Sandiego was a nice episode, featuring some surprisingly complex character interactions for a show like this. Including that agent with the obvious crush on Carmen.

Uma Musume featured training on the stairs and Special Week winning the derby. I'm not entirely sure where the show goes from here, other than keep on winning. There was a bit where I confused two horse girls for each other; I'm surprised they'd let themselves have two unrelated girls with long silver hair in the show.

Vivy jumped ahead 15 years and moved the action to a space station, with androids next in Vivy's series. It's an interesting change in setting, and the mystery of why an android would crash the station is intriguing.

~~~

Crimson Lips epilogue is here!
    www.fimfiction.net

Crimson Lips

Epilogue
    I'm a bit sad we didn't get Sweetie and Twilight reuniting as a full scene, but otherwise, good epilogue.

Overall, Crimson Lips has been a fantastic run. The characters were all presented wonderfully, and this had some of your best prose. The subject of sex work was handled masterfully (and, as it turned out, in a way that didn't even go beyond a T rating), and I think you've positively impacted every reader's view on the subject.

Another RariTwi fic

Our Reflection in the Mirror

Relationships can grow in the strangest of places.
    Really interesting and nicely written story. I love the idea of Rarity and Twilight drawing each other, and falling in love across dimensions. Although, I must admit that the revelation that they're essentially half-siblings killed the romance vibe for me, lol.

~~~

Got art of the evil(?) queen of G5
    queen_haven_by_inuhoshi_to_darkpen_demvysc-pre.png

demwc0y-445bff65-b3e0-43df-b122-d1c4d5f90d10.png

deviantart-MMGrace-884743074.jpg

deviantart-Faline-art-884771052.jpg

7-11-21 Artemis is Cheating stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    *. My Tiny Pony - Applejack - YouTube
    1. Fruits Basket - 307 - That's Right, It's Empty
    *. Flyin' Around - YouTube
    2. The Owl House - 205 - Through the Looking Glass Ruins
    *. MLP - The Half Filled Glass (Comic Dub) [Comedy] - YouTube
    3a. OK KO - 227 - Monster Party
    3b. OK KO - 228 - GarQuest
    *. Photo Party [Animation] - YouTube
    4. Amphibia - 10 - Toad Tax / Prison Break
    *. MLP RPG - YouTube
    5. Sailor Moon SuperS - 133 - Artemis is Cheating? Enter the Mysterious Kitten
    *. Keyboard Ponies Animation (Bongo Cat/MLP Parody) - YouTube
    6. So I'm a Spider, So What? - 17 - What Am I Doing?

Videos were either new ones or vaguely based on the episode titles.

Fruits Basket marked the beginning of the end, as characters started bringing out the knives and attempted to or succeeded at stabbing people. Stream viewers were confused by aspects like why the zodiac bonds are breaking, but I thought it was a good episode.

The Owl House showcased Gus in an alright story, but what captured everyone's attention was the B-plot with Luz and Amity. There was a lot of blushing in this episode.

The first OK KO episode is one we watched before, but now that we're more familiar with the show and its characters, I think it went over much better. It's a very fun episode, and it's still wild that there would be a crossover with Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School of all things. The second episode was a nice KO and Gar bonding moment. Next week will include an episode where ProZD plays a parody of Pegasus from Yu-Gi-Oh, so I'm looking forward to streaming that.

Amphibia introduced the season antagonists and showcased Sasha in her first full episode. After the events of the first story of this episode, it's still really weird to me how the mayor sticks around and wasn't driven out of town. The second featured some great bird enemies, and showed that cheerleading is great for fighting.

We're finally back to Sailor Moon, with a pretty fun episode where Artemis gets dunked on by everyone. This introduces his and Luna's future daughter, Diane, who notably should have been introduced back in R—in the manga and Crystal, she arrived alongside Chibiusa. I don't know why they waited so long. Also, this episode has perhaps the weirdest monster yet.
    tumblr_mmr24iDB811s5x4l3o1_1280.png

Seriously, what?

Spider was a human focused episode, though them going through Kumoko's old stomping grounds was fairly interesting, at least. Also foreshadows more events on Kumoko's side.

~~~

We got another G5 song via toy

7-15-21 Eizouken end stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! - 12 - Shibahama UFO Wars! (FINAL)
    2. Carmen Sandiego - 203 - The Daisho Caper
    3. Uma Musume - 6 - Autumn Skies and Horse Girls
    4. Vivy - 4 - Ensemble for Polaris - Our Promise

We finished up Eizouken with a nice final episode, though it isn't nearly as bombastic as the school festival episode. I hope we see more of these girls in the future.

Carmen Sandiego featured backstory for Shadowsan, and the revelation that he raised Carmen to be a total weeb. There was one bit where I thought it was a flashback until present day characters appeared, but otherwise, it was a good episode.

Uma Musume was a nice festival episode, and there was more racing at the end. People have noticed that after the first episode, idol performances have completely stopped being shown.

Vivy concluded another arc with a nice action scene, though this time we have a female character with an open shirt for no particular reason. People seem to really like this series so far, with its interesting story and good characters.

~~~

E6OB6csVgAAl63n.jpg%3Alarge

deviantart-TurtleTroutStudios-884098843.jpg

E6S6VTLWUAIHJj1.jpg%3Alarge

deviantart-Celes-969-885784654.jpg

deviantart-HigglyTownHero-885797919.jpg

deviantart-LiaAqila-885791685.jpg

E6IINOVWUAkw_DW.jpg%3Alarge

teacorgi.tumblr.com

Wrow

twilight and pinkie ! the pinkie is from a month ago but w/e, planning on doing the others as well still :D
    2a829a4ef8fb05acef7dae3eefa5b54a4a2f0c20.png
    52705d7d1bcb9280da834e3bcd8ff569a66ea3f2.png

nightmare_rarity_by_pvrii_denbp09-pre.png

Nice animation, though the sound is muted, so check the description
    www.youtube.com

Summer Horror Party || MLP Animatic || Pinkamena x Rainbow Dash

[Bilibili repost](Sorry for the muted sound, but it got copyright blocked, so I removed the song. You can watch this and play the song at the same time in th...

Great PMV

This video focuses on card games, but it also has an appearance from Princess Luna!

1.JPG

7-18-21 Whacky Jaxxyz stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    *. Real Life Cards Games Battle ! - YouTube
    1. Fruits Basket - 308 - I'm Disappointed in You
    *. Beware White Horses - YouTube
    2. The Owl House - 206 - Hunting Palismen
    *. Yu-Gi-Oh! Equestria Girls - YouTube
    3a. OK KO - 229 - Super Black Friday
    3b. OK KO - 230 - Whacky Jaxxyz
    *. Yugioh Re-enacted by Ponies - YouTube
    4. Amphibia - 11 - Grubhog Day / Hop Pop and Lock
    *. Can you Feel the Power (PMV) - YouTube
    5. Sailor Moon SuperS - 135 - Connecting Hearts: Chibiusa and Pegasus
    *. [PMV] Uptown Funk [by 沅曦柠萌] - YouTube
    6. So I'm a Spider, So What? - 18 - You Guys Are Kind of Awful, Huh?

Computer restart cleared my original post.

Videos were Yu-Gi-Oh based due to the second OK KO episode.

Fruits Basket revealed Kyo's connection to Tohru's mother's death. People in the stream agreed that Kyo messed up and Tohru shouldn't be so quick to forgive him, though personally I think it's hard to really fault Kyo for hesitating. And then we go full drama with Akito approaching Tohru with a knife.

The Owl House was another good episode. I noticed that if Lumity wasn't pushed so hard, then we'd probably see way more people shipping Luz and Hunter now.

OK KO started with a fun Christmas special parody celebrating Black Friday, complete with Santa beating up bots. The second episode was a good Yu-Gi-Oh parody, with ProZD playing multiple roles. I could have sworn there was a bit where KO asked him why he kept saying "boy", but that didn't happen. This episode went over pretty well.

Amphibia was an alright but unremarkable set of stories.

Sailor Moon featured an interesting twist on how the monster attacked, with it invading Pegasus's dream.

Spider featured some interesting shake ups of Kumoko's setting and some new perspectives.

~~~

7-22-21 Droners stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Droners - 1 - Spinning Tales
    2. Carmen Sandiego - 204 - The Fashionista Caper
    3. Uma Musume - 7 - Promise
    4. Vivy - 5 - Sing My Pleasure - To Make You Smile

Confirming my view from skimming the episode, Droners is nice looking enough, but very basic and kiddy. As a dub of a French show, with the French actors speaking quickly, this is rougher than the average anime English dub, with the lead character getting the worst of it. Also not the best move to make the lead the jerk in the first episode, making that pirate girl seem like a much better protagonist. I don't think we'll be continuing this.

Carmen Sandiego was a fun episode, and indeed featured some fashion.

Uma Musume featured the "love interest" horse girl hurting her leg during a race, and yes, I made a gun joke during the stream. It was a good dramatic moment.

Vivy started another arc, with Matsumoto now in cube form. It gets into the action pretty quickly this time. The episode was good.

~~~

1. Fruits Basket - 309 - What's Your Name?
    2. The Owl House - 207 - Eda's Requiem
    3a. OK KO - 231 - Sidekick Scouts
    3b. OK KO - 232 - Project Ray Way
    4. Amphibia - 12 - Civil Wart / Hop-Popular
    5. Sailor Moon SuperS - 140 - We Love Fashion: The Stylish Guardians
    6. So I'm a Spider, So What? - 19 - I Guess, This Is a Class Reunion?

Following my guide to SuperS after all, since 136 ended up just being kind of frustrating.

~~~

www.equestriadaily.com

More G5 "Movie Royal Gala Collection" My Little Pony: A New Generation Merchandise Ponies Revealed as Amazon Exclusive

We're continuing to get movie information from the toys. Plus, minor pony characters!
    Meet Princess Petals, Zipp Storm, and Queen Haven: the royal Pegasus family from Zephyr Heights. When Sunny and Izzy crash their Royal Gala in search for a magical crystal, a pop star performance takes an unexpected turn! Imagine adventures in the clouds with the Amazon exclusive Royal Gala Collection, featuring characters and accessories inspired by the My Little Pony: A New Generation movie. Includes pony characters from the film: Princess Petals, Zipp Storm, Sunny Starscout, Izzy Moonbow, and Queen Haven. Also get to know Pegasus friends from Zephyr Heights: the royal guard Zoom Zephyrwing, paparazzi pony Shutter Snap, TV host Dazzle Feather, and stage manager Ruddy Sparks. These 9 pony figures are 3 inches tall with molded hair and 5 points of articulation. Also comes with Princess Petals movie poster and 13 outfit and story accessories. This My Little Pony: A New Generation movie toy makes a great gift for kids. My Little Pony and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.

7-25-21 Fashion stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    *.My Little Pony: Fashion is Danger - YouTube
    1. Fruits Basket - 309 - What's Your Name?
    *.My Little Pony - Rarity's Peek Behind the Boutique: Fashion Do's & Don'ts - YouTube
    2. The Owl House - 207 - Eda's Requiem
    *.MLP Comic Dub - Fashion Raider (Comedy) - YouTube
    3a. OK KO - 231 - Sidekick Scouts
    3b. OK KO - 232 - Project Ray Way
    *.My Little Pony - Rarity's Peek Behind the Boutique: Fashion Vs. Function - YouTube
    4. Amphibia - 12 - Civil Wart / Hop-Popular
    *.👑•\\ Mlp Fashion- Lady Gaga {Pmv}//•👑 - YouTube
    5. Sailor Moon SuperS - 140 - We Love Fashion: The Stylish Guardians
    *.My Little Pony - Rarity's Peek Behind the Boutique: Customer Critiques - YouTube
    6. So I'm a Spider, So What? - 19 - I Guess, This Is a Class Reunion?

With two different fashion-themed episodes, videos followed a fashion theme. I had almost forgotten about Rarity's Peek Behind the Boutique, but it proved to be a good fit here.

Fruits Basket was a pretty crazy episode, with Tohru successfully befriending Akito despite knife swinging and skyward screams, but then proceeding to fall off a cliff. People not remembering or having the seen the first episode, which showed how falling rocks are common in the area, added to the randomness of this.

The Owl House was a good episode.

OK KO started with an Astro Boy parody character, as a super annoying sidekick. It was a fun episode, but the character was indeed pretty annoying. The second episode was a fashion-focused story that Rarity would be proud off. It also introduces Drupe's fashion designer side, which becomes her key character trait from now on.

Amphibia was a good set of episodes, the second doing more to establish what the societal situation actually is. I was a bit surprised to see some foreshadowing for stuff that happens in the season finale (then bizarrely doesn't end up mattering again).

Sailor Moon SuperS featured fashion and tons of gayness. This is the first Fish's Eye episode we've seen, and he seduces a male fashion designer. The first English dub turned Fish's Eye into a woman, which make it so they had to go out of their way to censor Fish's Eye ripping off his shirt. The monster fight was also pretty great, with them just fighting a ball, who happens to be related to the ball woman they fought before.

Spider featured the defeat of Kumoko's mother, surprisingly more easily than I expected, with barely a fight. The idea is that she wore her down over time, but it's still odd. Still, good episode.

~~~

1. Carmen Sandiego - 205 - The Boston Tea Party Caper
    2. Uma Musume - 8 - For You
    3. Vivy - 6 - Sing My Pleasure - I Love You
    4. Tuca & Bertie - 1 - The Sugar Bowl

Starting Tuca & Bertie.

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

Tales of the Sapphire Carousel: The Chef's Guardian

A fanfic of the fanfic Crimson Lips. Shimmer Glass learns to trust again when she befriends the bodyguard of the Sapphire Carousel, Rainbow Dash.
    Finished
    Previous chapter, Fancy and Fleur sure get up to some wild stuff, huh?

Final chapter, somehow didn't expect a proposal.

I was a bit concerned about repetition with stuff covered in Crimson Lips proper, but it was nice to get Shimmer's perspective of events, and we saw more of her talk with Twilight.

Overall, this story has been a really nice look at this corner of the Crimson Lips universe. And it more or less got recognized as canon by Mono herself! Definitely looking forward to more in the future.

www.fimfiction.net

A Place of Love

Twilight spends a night with her loving and beautiful wife.
    This was a really sweet story. I admit it was a bit unusual and distracting to see them smoke hookah throughout, since I never see that in fics, but the interactions here were great. I especially love the older and slightly world-weary feel they have.

www.fimfiction.net

No Catchphrase for This

Iron Will knew what was coming. That didn't make it any easier to figure out what to do next.
    I preread this story but neglected to upvote and comment. This is a great presentation of EQG Iron Will, and also a great examination of how these laws can affect people like Rainbow.

~~~

www.equestriadaily.com

Random My Little Pony Merch - G5 Stuff, Large Size "Big Movie Friends" Brushables, Box Messups, and More!

20200920_150819.jpg

20200920_150833.jpg

~~~

7-29-21 Tuca & Bertie stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Carmen Sandiego - 205 - The Boston Tea Party Caper
    2. Uma Musume - 8 - For You
    3. Tuca & Bertie - 1 - The Sugar Bowl
    4. Vivy - 6 - Sing My Pleasure - I Love You

Carmen Sandiego was a flashback episode showing how the siblings joined up with Carmen, in a fairly Fast and the Furious origin. It was a fun episode.

Uma Musume featured Special Week losing track of what her actual goal is, and thus continuing to lose. It was alright.

We started Tuca & Bertie. Going in, I knew it was much wackier and Betty Boop-like than Bojack Horseman, but wasn't quite sure what the tone was. Seems fun enough so far, though I'm assuming there's some early installment weirdness with the characters in order to establish them. Also, didn't expect the bare plant lady boobs.

Vivy was an action-heavy episode that played the opening during a big sequence, so it was a good episode.

~~~

www.equestriadaily.com

New "Express Yourself" Motion Poster Released for G5

2667111.gif

Cute animation, oddities with the hoof holding the phone and why Izzy needed help smiling aside.

www.equestriadaily.com

New "Shining Adventures Collection" Generation 5 MLP Toy Set With Deputy Sprout Appears

E7lbFwiXMAMyCPc.jpg%2Blarge.jpg

Toy image

Sprout, Ken Jeong's character, is also a cop

8-1-21 Love stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    *.[SFM] My Russian Pony - Love Me Like You Do! [PMV] - YouTube
    1. Fruits Basket - 310 - I Just Love Her
    *."The Power Of Love Is A Curious Thing" MLP Comic Reading - YouTube
    2. The Owl House - 208 - Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door
    *.MLP Comic Dub - Love is in the Air (Romance/Comedy) - YouTube
    3a. OK KO - 233 - I Am Jethro
    3b. OK KO - 234 - Beach Episode
    *.[SFM] Crazy in love [PMV] - YouTube
    4. Amphibia - 13 - Croak and Punishment / Trip to the Archives
    *.Love is in the air MLP Comic dub - YouTube
    5. Sailor Moon SuperS - 141 - Storm of Love: Minako's Grand Two-Timing Plan
    *."Love Gone Wrong" MLP Comic Reading - YouTube
    6. So I'm a Spider, So What? - 20 - This Isn't My Fault, Is It?

Multiple episodes had love themes, so the YouTube videos followed suit.

Fruits Basket featured Kyo figuring things out, including the in-retrospect obvious fact that his mother's suicide was more due to his abusive father than him. The highlight was Tohru suddenly running away. It was a good episode.

The Owl House was jam-packed with major developments, and it was quite good.

OK KO was a fun set of episodes. I can't recall at all if this Jethro stuff leads anywhere. I could have sworn that the second episode had a moment where Enid and Red Action kissed, but that was in fact a different episode.

Amphibia was a pretty eh but alright set of stories. I was looking out in the second story for anything hinting at later events, but I didn't notice anything.

Sailor Moon SuperS was a fun and super-sitcomy episode. You know, it's weird that the Amazon Trio couldn't figure out the Sailor Guardian's identities even after looking at their dreams.

Spider resulted in Kumoko falling for some political maneuvering and triggering a war, but I'm sure things will turn out fine. Next is a 100% human episode, which I'll likely skip.

~~~

MordeTwi is back and bigger than ever! Made a thread
    www.resetera.com

Now that Hayley Williams knows about MordeTwi, you will too Entertainment

MordeTwi (KnowYourMeme) is the hot new 2012 ship: Mordecai from Regular Show x Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. It all started with this image, posted August 5, 2012. It's wonderful. This was drawn by the then-nine-year-old bluedog444 (side note, he's currently...

8-5-21 The Promotion stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Carmen Sandiego - 206 - The Need For Speed Caper
    2. Uma Musume - 9 - Dreams of Spica
    3. Tuca & Bertie - 2 - The Promotion
    4. Vivy - 7 - Galaxy Anthem - To Make Everyone Happy With My Singing

I was surprised to see another car-themed episode after last week's. Definitely got some Great Pretender flashbacks with the setting this time. The episode was alright.

Uma Musume had its first really funny moment, with all the girls going too fast to turn and running into the forest. Good episode.

Tuca & Bertie I assume better reflects the tone of the series, and it felt much less exhausting. It was a good episode.

Vivy started a new arc. I was pretty impressed by how Cristina Vee was able to give a different performance as Vivy post mindwipe. Good episode.

~~~

1. Fruits Basket - 311 - Goodbye
    2. The Owl House - 209 - Eclipse Lake
    3a. OK KO - 235 - Rad's Alien Sickness
    3b. OK KO - 236 - KO's Health Week
    4. Amphibia - 14 - Snow Day - Cracking Mrs. Croaker
    5. Sailor Moon SuperS - 147 - Destined Partners: Makoto's Innocence
    6. So I'm a Spider, So What? - 22 - Be Forever, Me?

With the fight scenes of the skipped Sailor Moon episodes before the first five shows, and a recap of the skipped Spider episode before the last.

~~~

www.equestriadaily.com

New Toy Set Fuses Mane Six With Generation 5 Ponies - Favorites Together Collection

Favorites%2BTogether%2BCollection.png

(Seth made a typo, it's G4)
    www.equestriadaily.com

New Official G4 Pony Posters Released

kjl%253B.jpg

ghjkghjk.jpg

large.jpg

lk%2527%253Bkl%253B%2527.jpg

8-8-21 Lots of Sailor Moon stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    *. Sailor Moon SuperS - 142 fight
    1. Fruits Basket - 311 - Goodbye
    *. Sailor Moon SuperS - 143 fight
    2. The Owl House - 209 - Eclipse Lake
    *. Sailor Moon SuperS - 144 fight
    3a. OK KO - 235 - Rad's Alien Sickness
    3b. OK KO - 236 - KO's Health Week
    *. Sailor Moon SuperS - 145 fight
    4. Amphibia - 14 - Snow Day / Cracking Mrs. Croaker
    *. Sailor Moon SuperS - 146 fight
    5. Sailor Moon SuperS - 147 - Destined Partners: Makoto's Innocence
    *. So I'm a Spider, So What - 21 recap
    6. So I'm a Spider, So What? - 22 - Be Forever, Me?

Clipping out all of these fight scenes in a row really exposed the patterns of these fights. The Sailor Guardians, usually just Sailor Moon and Chibi-Moon, stand there and don't actually attack the monster, just dodging and running away for a while. Then Tuxedo Mask rescues them and distracts the monster, and the finishing attack comes. The monsters are interesting enough, but the lack of interplay gets old. Also, wow, that regurgitating monster in 144 is a weird one.

Fruits Basket featured the true origin of the curse and it breaking, along with Tohru and Kyo getting together for real. It was a nice and emotional episode.

The Owl House was on the weaker end, but was still good. I would have liked a couple of episodes that didn't significantly advance the season's story, just exploring the current state of the protagonists, and I'm tiring of this fast pace. I totally get why it's like this, though. In any case, I liked what they explored with Amity learning not to view her romance with Luz as transactional, and there was a neat fight scene.

OK KO was an alright set of episodes. The former featured a nice appearance from Venomous as the episode antagonist. The second was an actual sincere attempt at a health PSA, and it had some nice tips, but as an episode, it was rather dull.

Amphibia's first story featured hibernation, and the pretty dark fact that previously a frog was eaten by a giant weasel every winter. The second reminded me a lot of FiM's "A Friend in Deed", except with the twist that the person Sprig found based on what was in Mrs. Croaker's house was actually an assassin out to get her.

The actual Sailor Moon episode was eh; the guide only recommended it because of a cute moment where Ami and Makoto dance, which was indeed cute. Next two episodes are the last Amazon Trio stories, though, so we'll watch those together.

After the skipped episode with zero Kumoko, this episode went extra Kumoko. It was pretty fun, though I don't particularly like how easily Kumoko was able to invade and influence the Demon Lord. We'll be skipping the next episode, and ending the show next week.

~~~

Got some preview pictures from a picture book
    www.equestriadaily.com

Lots of New Interesting Images for My Little Pony: A New Generation in Children's Book - Possible Derpy Hooves!

imgur.com

reading is nice

1609 views on Imgur: The magic of the Internet

88hHLu1.jpeg

UzItCMi.jpeg

~~~

Oh huh, Cosmia's Stash put up her own original animation, rather than a re-upload from China
    www.youtube.com

Friendship shenanigans [ponysona animatic]

Featuring me and my best friend!Haisuu Gaku (灰数 学, meaning “gray mathematics” or “ash mathematics”). She looks suspiciously similar to Cosmia Nebula, except ...

Ponified Vocaloid animation. Doesn't actually involve Twilight.
    www.youtube.com

[Cutecut MLP AMV]Twilight ∞ nighT

ori:https://youtu.be/x847XAeQxAQ Song:Twilight ∞ nighT

Nice Rarity-themed song
    www.youtube.com

【Music】SYNDICATE

SYNDICATE is all about indulging the darker, fictional side of your head. Daydreaming about scenarios that would never come to pass, but ruminating on them f...

Another nice song, for Rainbow and Lighting Dust
    www.youtube.com

4everfreebrony & PrinceWhateverer - Fly Away (feat. Blackened Blue)

Link to album: https://poniesatdawn.bandcamp.com/album/oceansongAlso, check out my Patreon if you'd like to support me in other ways and receive some pretty ...

8-12-21 Kiwi stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Carmen Sandiego - 207 - The Crackle Goes Kiwi Caper
    2. Uma Musume - 10 - No Matter How Many Times I Lose
    3. Tuca & Bertie - 3 - The Deli Guy
    4. Vivy - 8 - Elegy Dedicated With Love - My One and Only Beloved Partner

Carmen Sandiego was a fun episode, though I'm really confused what Crackle was actually supposed to have been doing.

Uma Musume was alright.

Tuca & Bertie was a good episode. It was a bit surprising and refreshing to see an animated series so open about female sexual needs.

Vivy was a pretty twist heavy story, and it was good.

~~~

1. Fruits Basket - 312 - You Fought Well
    2. Fruits Basket - 313 - See You Again Soon (FINAL)
    3. The Owl House - 210 - Yesterday's Lie
    4. Sailor Moon SuperS - 148 - Shadow of Evil: The Trio's Last Chance
    5. Sailor Moon SuperS - 149 - Mirrors of Dreams: The Amazon's Last Stage
    6. So I'm a Spider, So What? - 24 - So I'm Still a Spider, So What? (FINAL)

Finishing two shows, and The Owl House is going on hiatus.

~~~

E8rkuL8XIAEgBhi.jpg%3Alarge

E8twi12WYAIPoss.jpg%3Alarge

g5_roller_blader_by_lexiedrawing_dep5ln4-pre.jpg

E8quHMiVkAY_oKA.jpg%3Alarge

E8o0Q0QUYAEFKaV.jpg%3Alarge

besties_by_faline_art_dep3q8j-pre.jpg

www.youtube.com

PAPER PONIES - How Discord Got A Dress

The fabulous fashion pony Rarity helps the spirit of chaos Discord with his lack of clothing.With this we're trying a new type of video with simpler animatio...

www.youtube.com

MLP Babies - Fluttershy's First Pet - Princess Cadence's Babysitting Chronicles

What if Princess Cadence babysat each of the baby mane 6? That’s what this mini series will explore as Cadence struggles through the trials and tribulations ...

www.youtube.com

Escape this world with Rainbow Dash || MLP animatic || [by 穷穷穷穷穷奇_]

[Bilibili repost]Have you ever dreamed of escaping this world into Equestria? Have you watched the sky and imagined that a sonic rainboom would come, a cerul...

8-15-21 Finales stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    *.PAPER PONIES - How Discord Got A Dress - YouTube
    1. Fruits Basket - 312 - You Fought Well
    *.Echo's Fruit Rampage (MLP in real life) - YouTube
    2. Fruits Basket - 313 - See You Again Soon (FINAL)
    *.Escape this world with Rainbow Dash || MLP animatic || [by 穷穷穷穷穷奇_] - YouTube
    3. The Owl House - 210 - Yesterday's Lie
    *.MLP Babies - Fluttershy's First Pet - Princess Cadence's Babysitting Chronicles - YouTube
    4. Sailor Moon SuperS - 148 - Shadow of Evil: The Trio's Last Chance
    *.MLP:FIM [Animation] "A Little Incident" - YouTube
    5. Sailor Moon SuperS - 149 - Mirrors of Dreams: The Amazon's Last Stage
    *. So I'm a Spider, So What - 23 recap
    6. So I'm a Spider, So What? - 24 - So I'm Still a Spider, So What? (FINAL)

Not many people were in this stream, so there wasn't much discussion.

Videos were a mix of just recent ones, and things that tie into fruits and spiders.

Fruits Basket had a nice ending, tying off a lot of relationships and showing a surprisingly distant final moment. The pairing of Akito and Shigure is problematic in a lot of ways, but they're both problematic people, so I guess they're the only ones who work for each other.

The Owl House was a good episode, bringing things back to the human world and properly introducing a pretty popular new character. The show will be taking a break after this.

Sailor Moon SuperS was a good sendoff for the Amazon Trio, though it felt weaker than similar stories in previous seasons. It's kind of weird that Mamoru doesn't actually have a role to play in the second episode, when he was the entire reason Fish's Eye turned. Also it's weird how they hype up the strength of this clown lemure, only for Sailor Moon to instantly kill him without any effort.

Then we reached the end of Spider. There's some interesting developments, though the present day parts didn't handle them nearly as well as they could have. I will say that I'll miss Kumoko's spider form now that she has a human one; including because that means she'll be drawn now rather than be CG. Well, maybe if there's a second season, we'll get a team that can handle the 2D parts better. This didn't do the best in Japan, so it's possible we won't get more anime, alas.

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

Selene Embers

An ember of light draws a moth near.
    This was a really nice story! I loved the way dreams were described, and the process of Luna figuring out her powers. Her and Somnambula's interactions were sweet, and it's a neat little addition to Somnambula's power set. Nice to see them reunite at the end.

www.fimfiction.net

Coloring Outside the Lines

Kindergarten gets a new challenge when both of Flurry's best friends want her to be their wife when they're older.
    This was really cute! You did a great job presenting a romance that made sense at their ages. It's pure puppy love, and they don't quite know what they're feeling, but they're trying to work through it. I thought the confused rambling narration from Flurry carried the tone well, and it was funny seeing the childish ways the two tried to woo her. It was also interesting reading your author notes regarding the psychology behind this story. It actually reminds me that there was a couple I knew back in second grade, but then I didn't really see romance among my classmates again until high school.

www.fimfiction.net

The Unicorn in the Tower

Twilight creates something that she cannot possibly hope to understand.
    Chapter 2
    Ah, so mages not dreaming is why Twilight was so concerned about the dreams she was having.

Another great chapter. You really captured the feel of endless meetings with people who shouldn't be involved in the first place. That said, it does seem like Twilight is interacting with Moondancer and others more now, even if it's through meetings.

~~~

www.equestriadaily.com

Random G5 My Little Pony Merchandise - Ornament, Books, Shoes, Bags, and More!

g5%2B%25284%2529.jpg

g5%2B%25285%2529.jpg

~~~

E8z5b4wVgAsx85f.jpg%3Alarge

E8z3yzXVcAIIcCa.jpg%3Alarge

E863i3iXMAAuPat.jpg%3Alarge

E83_iWyXMAQAUDD.jpg%3Alarge

E86-fzUX0AEW4p3.jpg%3Alarge

E86xbyYWYAImcoT.jpg%3Alarge

E8_8SOnXoBA2GtO.jpg%3Alarge

hitch_with_birbs_by_inuhoshi_to_darkpen_dep9l7f-fullview.png

E88qZfuVcA0CSMn.jpg%3Alarge

8-19-21 Stockholm stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    Stream followup, we watched the following
    1. Carmen Sandiego - 208 - The Stockholm Syndrome Caper
    2. Uma Musume - 11 - Welcome Back!
    3. Tuca & Bertie - 4 - The Sex Bugs
    4. Vivy - 9 - Harmony of One's Heart - My Mission, Your Future

The Carmen Sandiego episode was pretty good, though the title is a bit odd. It takes place in Stockholm, and Carmen is forced to give herself up, but there's hardly any syndrome. It was nice to see the sidekicks succeed on their own, and the ice base was interesting, though very much not practical.

Uma Musume was an alright episode. There really isn't much to say about these episodes.

Tuca & Bertie was the famous musical episode. Honestly, I never thought the song was good as a YouTube clip, and I still don't like it in and of itself, but as part of the episode, it works. The episode was good overall, though the sex bugs stuff got less amusing as it went on.

Vivy ended its arc with a set of nice fight scenes. The motivation of that guy who turned himself into a cyborg is weird, but still, it was a good episode. Next time, we start the final arc; or rather, we watch the interstitial episode between arcs.

~~~

1. FiM - 201 - The Return of Harmony part 1
    2. FiM - 202 - The Return of Harmony part 2
    3. Centaurworld - 1 - Hello Rainbow Road
    4a. OK KO - 237 - Gar Trains Punching Judy
    4b. OK KO - 238 - OK A.U.!
    5. OK KO - 239-40 - Dark Plaza
    6. Amphibia - 15 - A Night at The Inn - Wally and Anne
    7. Sailor Moon SuperS - Ami's First Love (15 minutes)

It feels like it's been ages since we streamed FiM.

We're starting off Centaurworld, which notably will share a VA with G5, also playing a horse.

We're at the end of OK KO season 2, so we're doubling up to finish it.

Finally, ahead of watching the Sailor Moon SuperS movie next week, we're watching the short that preceded it this week (which I get the impression is more beloved than the movie itself).

~~~

Tara Strong got in on it, though not Mordecai's VA yet, alas. Roger Craig Smith is playing his character on Regular Show, though.

~~~

OK, we got actual Japanese voices now, and they seem pretty solid

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

~~~

Nice unboxing thread from Imalou

And ED has their own unboxing too
    www.equestriadaily.com

UNBOXING REVIEW: My Little Pony: A New Generation Toys #MyLittlePonyANewGen

~~~

peace_by_mrscroup_deoyzf6-pre.jpg

flutterbath_by_symbianl_dep7olu-pre.jpg

E8v-3iGVcAo8lvv.jpg%3Alarge

E9LDFpeWUAoCGNv.jpg%3Alarge

E7xfLrGVIAQjKtW.jpg%3Alarge

deviantart-LiaAqila-888969402.jpg

www.furaffinity.net

elegant morning by Blue_Omlette

just a little monochrome drawing with Rarity ^^ . . . . YCH.commishes account - https://portfolio.commishes.com/user/BlueOmlette. .
    43226481%40800-1628846487.jpg

E837YFyX0AM25Qx.jpg%3Alarge

E9FLkajVkAcIkGm.jpg%3Alarge

E9K343gXoAg_oit.jpg%3Alarge

E9O_1E7VcAMJUqh.jpg%3Alarge

E9NUkz9VIAUnEsC.jpg%3Alarge

E9FmwfvX0AMwhX3.jpg%3Alarge

E9I7nqmWEAgyL18.jpg%3Alarge

8-22-21 Centaurworld stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    Sorry for the late post

*.RPG meme || MLP || mane six (plus Starlight and Sunset) - YouTube
    1. FiM - 201 - The Return of Harmony part 1
    *.[MLP Comic Dub] Trixie's New Spell (comedy) - YouTube
    2. FiM - 202 - The Return of Harmony part 2
    *.The Princess of Evil [Animation] - YouTube (part 1)
    3. Centaurworld - 1 - Hello Rainbow Road
    *.The Princess of Evil [Animation] - YouTube (part 2)
    4a. OK KO - 237 - Gar Trains Punching Judy
    4b. OK KO - 238 - OK A.U.!
    *.The Princess of Evil [Animation] - YouTube (part 3)
    5. OK KO - 239-40 - Dark Plaza
    *.MLP:FIM / PMV /《The Milky Way and the Stars》 - YouTube
    6. Amphibia - 15 - A Night at The Inn - Wally and Anne
    7. Sailor Moon SuperS - Ami's First Love

My Little Pony is back! I went with "The Return of Harmony" since it's been longer since we watched that than the pilot episodes. This is a really fun set of episodes still, though as a story, there are a lot of oddities. The characters act pretty foolish, Discord's entire deal and why he couldn't do anything at the end if he could do everything he did before, it's odd that memories fixed everyone when they still had their memories when Discord corrupted them, the CMC completely disappear after the start despite their role in freeing Discord, etc. The memorable moments more than make up for that when looking at this story in a vacuum, but with the full context of all FiM two-parters and the rest of the show in general, this is definitely an odd one.

We started Centaurworld which, true to what everyone has said, is a very odd tonal mix. The bits that worked worked, though. The songs were nice, and the human world moments were suitably dark. The centaurs are really annoying though. That said, all the reviews agree on that point but say it's great anyway, so we'll keep going. Also, Horse shares her VA with Izzy from G5, so this is a sort of preview of G5.

OK KO finished off season 2 with two standalone stories and then a two parter. The first was a fun story that proved once and for all that thick legs > upper body strength, and had good development for Mr. Gar. The second story was awkward, largely due to Darrell's very ugly human design; other than that, it was fun. The season 2 finale had neat moments, but as a story, it was oddly underdeveloped. It didn't do a great job explaining why Foxtail was doing what she was doing, or really resolving Mr. Gar's issues with POINT.

Amphibia's first story was a fun one about dealing with cannibals. The second was good too, though made odd by how no one considered that Anne wouldn't know about local myths and thus wouldn't be lying about seeing one.

Then we watched a Sailor Moon theatrical short that was pretty fun. I think this is the prettiest the Sailor Moon anime has ever looked, and it was also fun seeing Ami act as the idiot for once.

~~~

Stream announcement, today we're watching
    1. Carmen Sandiego - 209 - The African Ice Caper
    2. Uma Musume - 12 - Stage of Dreams
    3. Tuca & Bertie - 5 - Plumage
    4. Vivy - 10 - Vivy Score - Singing From My Heart

~~~

More G5 short promos here
    www.resetera.com

My Little Pony movie trailer (Netflix) Entertainment

Original video is from Facebook or Instagram or whatever. This promo animation shows off the character height differences; Pipp is really short. And a promo about Pipp from Amazon. Ah, so Pipsqueak lives on in the form of a cult.

~~~

This exists

How to Write a My Little Pony Fanfiction: 11 Steps (with Pictures)

Do you love My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic or any other part of the MLP franchise? Do you love to write? Then you might also love to write a My Little Pony fanfiction. Get started a step number one below. Watch lots of MLP. Not only...

~~~

Art from Pencils
    E9cpy9jWYAArFDa.jpg%3Alarge

anxious_marble_by_symbianl_depoixf-fullview.png

depswln-053ab60a-6200-4928-b945-a4bcdb8efcff.png

E9Uf1dsWEAIZrSw.jpg%3Alarge

E9LgdX0XIAYSA7Z.jpg%3Alarge

the_magic_of_friendship_grows_by_arattataraej_depiqf2-pre.jpg

E9VnI5hXMAIvqgf.jpg%3Alarge

E9S36iXVcAgOYIl.jpg%3Alarge

a_redesign_for_funsies_part_2_by_wanderingpegasus_deptl39-pre.jpg

E9ZlpQgVgAEYlmP.jpg%3Alarge

E9kNt1YXMAIYXLe.jpg%3Alarge

dymitre.tumblr.com

Dymitr3

Izzy is beautiful 💜💙✨
    038b0b9098324c1f97c58a5146a7c80b919e1f7a.jpg

Realized I hadn't posted these
    www.youtube.com

The Princess of Evil [Animation]

Twilight and Starlight learn new spells. But one spell they better not knowhttp://agrol.tumblr.comPatreon supporters:Katharine Berry, Raptorrise, tar8156, Da...

www.youtube.com

MLP:FIM / PMV /《The Milky Way and the Stars》

本视频耗时4天时间完成。满目星河,你就是所有的星辰与银河。英文字幕已准备完毕。This video took 4 days to complete.Eyes full of stars, you are all the stars and the Milky Way. English subtitles have...

8-26-21 Stage of Dreams stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Carmen Sandiego - 209 - The African Ice Caper
    2. Uma Musume - 12 - Stage of Dreams
    3. Tuca & Bertie - 5 - Plumage
    4. Vivy - 10 - Vivy Score - Singing From My Heart

We're approaching another Carmen Sandiego season finale, with her teaming up with ACME and that turning out... neutral, I guess? Aside from her being captured at the end. It was a good episode.

Uma Musume was also a penultimate episode before a season finale, with a big race that Special Week ends up winning. It was a good episode, and really felt like a season finale. I'm not sure what the next episode will involve. I was thinking that people would want to move on to another show after this season, but seems like people want to continue.

Tuca & Bertie introduced some actual drama with Tuca and continued Bertie's story arc where she doesn't quite understand what she wants. That isn't to say this episode was lacking in comedy and absurd visuals, which made this the strongest we've seen so far, I think. Also, had the unusual team up of Tuca and Speckle.

Vivy was a nice relaxing episode, showing Vivy's life after her mission to rewrite the future has succeeded and she has nothing else to do. It was interesting seeing Vivy and Matsumoto figure things out. Of course, there are three episodes left, so the future refused to change.

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

dead butterflies (One of Them Will Destroy the Other)

Fluttershy wants us to see the butterfly migration.
    As usual, your abstract prose is fantastic. The visuals are wonderful and haunting. Cozy being able to see the end of relationships is interesting. I wonder why you chose Cozy for this.

www.fimfiction.net

A Midsummer's Race

It's not a play rehearsal if the auditorium doesn't catch fire.
    This was a nice cute story, though I did get confused how Scootaloo was human, like the above commenter.

www.fimfiction.net

Home Is Where the Heart Is

Stygian returns home to the love of his life.
    This was a sweet story. It was nice to see a slice of their romance.

~~~

E9u9LWUXsAcdkLo.jpg%3Alarge

E9md4EVVIAAFpNV.jpg%3Alarge

Lots of art of the Jack-O pose meme (Jack-O being from Guilty Gear), which looks more natural with quadrupeds.

Twilight did it first though, of course

8-29-21 Black Dream Hole stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    *.supermassive black hole *mlp - YouTube
    1. FiM - 701 - Celestial Advice
    *.Can we Pretend that Airplanes in the Night Sky are like Shooting Stars? - Mordetwi Meme Compilation - YouTube
    2. Centaurworld - 2 - Fragile Things
    *.Fluttershy's Dream [SFM] - YouTube
    3a. OK KO - 301 - We Are Heroes
    3b. OK KO - 302 - KO, Rad, and Enid!
    *.MLP ANIMATION "Dream of You" PMV - YouTube
    4. Amphibia - 16 - Family Fishing Trip - Bizarre Bazaar
    *.The hole (SFMPony) - YouTube
    5. Sailor Moon SuperS The Movie - Black Dream Hole

YouTube videos followed a dream, black hole, and hole theme. Plus a MordeTwi.

I waffled a bit on the FiM episode choice, since we only watched that two years ago, compared to several episodes we haven't watched for more than three years, but I had actually forgotten a lot of what happened in this. It was a lot of fun, with tons of cute moments.

Centaurworld continued to be weird tonally, though it seemed a bit more balanced this time around. The taur-nado sequence was pretty neat.

OK KO started season 3 with a new status quo of everyone being active heroes. Both episodes were pretty fun, the second more so. It was nice to see Drupe as a designer continue to play a part; plus, Raymond sticking around after he won just to insult people is a great gag.

Amphibia was an alright set of stories. The highlight was the use of a blue shell during the second story's race. There was some continuity oddity in the second story where they're talking about just having visited the archive, from several episodes ago. Given they didn't actually look at any books that episode, I assume they went back to it off screen. This episode also introduces the plot point of Hop Pop burying the music box, which gets oddly resolved later.

The Sailor Moon SuperS movie, while previous Sailor Moon movies made some attempt at telling a bigger story, this was a Dragon Ball Z movie where some villain shows up to cause trouble and they beat them up and that's all that really matters. There were interesting visuals, including the surprisingly creepy glass coffins full of children, but there was little interesting about the villains. It was nice to see the Outer Sailor Guardians back (Pluto with no explanation), including a fun teasing moment where Neptune catches Uranus off guard. They don't do anything after they arrive, though.

~~~

New Aragon comic, and it's a surprisingly sweet one about Diamond Tiara
    www.fimfiction.net

Do Things With Love

Patreon link! The next pic is for comic reuploads; it's better to cover my bases.
    This was really sweet. Never thought much of DiamondBloom, but this was a heartwarming presentation of them, and of a post-reformation Diamond.

New chapter of The Enchanted Carousel!
    www.fimfiction.net

The Enchanted Carousel

Their relationship stronger than ever before, Rarity and Twilight finally face their biggest challenge: ending a story that started a thousand years ago.
    Chapter 1 (other than the prologue)
    This was a really fun start to the present day story. I didn't know I wanted Rarity and Twilight competing in board games, yet here we are. Also nice to see everyone out and about, and the return to Ponyville. It's been ages since we saw the CMC, huh? I would have liked to have seen their initial reactions to the princesses. In any case, this was a nice and cozy chapter.

9-2-21 Uma Musume end stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Carmen Sandiego - 210 - The Deep Dive Caper
    2. Uma Musume - 13 - Echo, Fanfare!
    3. Tuca & Bertie - 6 - The Open House
    4. Vivy - 11 - World's End Modulation - April 11, 2161

The season 2 finale of Carmen Sandiego ended up not being particularly action heavy, instead revealing backstory for her parents and giving a new direction for the upcoming episodes. It was good. The next season is only five episodes, so we'll see how that goes.

Uma Musume was basically a bonus race, and is even labeled as such. We decided it was a decent enough cap off and we didn't need to watch season 2.

Tuca & Bertie was another episode with fairly serious elements, though there were several silly moments, of course. It was good.

Vivy gave us a view of the robot apocalypse, which was pretty neat. We got the stunning reveal that the uprising was caused by the big AI tower that links up to all AIs. Really should have been the first place they looked for the Singularity Project. We'll be finishing the series with two episodes next week.

~~~

1. FiM - 225 - A Canterlot Wedding part 1
    2. FiM - 226 - A Canterlot Wedding part 2
    3. Centaurworld - 3 - The Key
    4a. OK KO - 303 - Let's Meet Sonic
    4b. OK KO - 304 - TKO Rules!
    5. Amphibia - 17 - Cursed! / Fiddle Me This
    6. Sailor Moon SuperS - 150 - The Amazoness: Nightmare from Behind the Mirrors

Next week, Kid Cosmic resumes.

~~~

This song is listed at the very end of the soundtrack, so I assume it's the ending credits / dance party song. It's pretty nice. There isn't much in the way of new footage.

www.youtube.com

My Little Pony: A New Generation | NEW SONG 🎵 ‘Glowin’ up’ by Sofia Carson 🎵 New Pony Movie!

🎵 Glowin' Up is now available to stream here: https://lnk.to/glowinup 📣 My Little Pony: A New Generation only on Netflix September 24: https://www.netflix....

~~~

www.animationmagazine.net

‘My Little Pony: A New Generation’ – Galloping to Greatness Again

***This article originally appeared in the Sept./Oct. ’21 issue of Animation Magazine (No. 313)*** My Little Pony has been such a consistent part of pop culture around the world that it’s hard to believe that it was only launched in 1981 as a Hasbro toy. Four different TV series, several...

We have an interview with the directors. In terms of new information, there's really just a remark about how there's a Nirvana-style song, but there are some details about the work they put into designs and other things.

~~~

E-YahDLXsAAIgcs.jpg%3Alarge

The Twilight design in this MordeTwi cover is good
    www.youtube.com

AIRPLANES (Mordecai x Twilight) - Caleb Hyles & @annapantsu Cover [lyrics]

A cover of "Airplanes" by Caleb Hyles and Annapantsu originally performed by B.o.B. and Haley Williams🎵DOWNLOAD NOW🎵:►Listen on Spotify or Apple: https://f...

Nice evil designs art
    www.youtube.com

You Are King || humanized MLP villains [by 夕歌Atardanto]

[Bilibili repost]Music: 【GUMI】KING【Kanaria】https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm-l2h6GB8Q----Subscribe for weekly (or more) uploads from within the Chinese Inte...

9-5-21 A Canterlot Sonic stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    *.Friendship is Witchcraft- It'll be Ok - YouTube
    1. FiM - 225 - A Canterlot Wedding part 1
    2. FiM - 226 - A Canterlot Wedding part 2
    *.Once Upon a Time in Canterlot - YouTube
    3. Centaurworld - 3 - The Key
    *.Sonic X MLP - Cynthia No Hikari [Intro for Sonic X Equestria?] - YouTube
    4a. OK KO - 303 - Let's Meet Sonic
    4b. OK KO - 304 - TKO Rules!
    *.Sonic VS Rainbow Dash - YouTube
    5. Amphibia - 17 - Cursed! / Fiddle Me This
    *.This Spy Aria - YouTube
    6. Sailor Moon SuperS - 150 - The Amazoness: Nightmare from Behind the Mirrors

Videos followed a Sonic theme, and of course, an "A Canterlot Wedding" theme.

"A Canterlot Wedding" is still a good and memorable story. Even all these years since I last watched it, everything felt quite familiar.

Centaurworld still had issues with the tone, but we're starting to see some more intrigue with the Centaurworld-native characters. The songs were on the weak end this time.

The first OK KO episode was one we streamed before, and it's still a lot of fun, clearly made with love and care by Sonic fans. The second episode had some story development, with KO choosing to lock away TKO. Before that, we got a lot of fun moments of TKO breaking all the rules. Also, stray tiny dinosaurs.

Amphibia wrapped up the dangling plot point of Sprig's engagement, with him breaking it off. The following curses were fun, especially Anne's bird form. The second story had some great fiddle music, but otherwise, Hop Pop comes off pretty badly.

Sailor Moon introduced the more popular set of SuperS underlings, the Amazoness Quartet, but the episode itself was fairly dull and repetitive.

Next Sunday stream, we'll be resuming Kid Cosmic.

~~~

1. Carmen Sandiego - 301 - The Luchadora Tango Caper
    2. Tuca & Bertie - 7 - Yeast Week
    3. Vivy - 12 - Refrain - My Mission
    4. Vivy - 13 - Fluorite Eye's Song (FINAL)

Finishing up Vivy. Next week, we'll resume DC Super Hero Girls and start another show, not 100% on what.

~~~

Got more G5 trailers
    www.resetera.com

My Little Pony movie trailer (Netflix) Entertainment

We have more footage from YouTube ads https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMLkv5EzCXo Notably, this finally shows us what the ponies are actually trying to do in the story. And this ad has some song footage, though I guess this person recorded the ad off their screen, since it's oddly potato...

~~~

Pretty good article examining why Doctor Who was such a popular crossover with FiM, and going over what came out of that.
    www.equestriadaily.com

Doctor Whooves: Why This Wibbly Wobbly Crossover Worked

~~~

I read the following

www.fimfiction.net

Clear Skies

Smuggling Run
    Oh dang, didn't expect a confrontation here. I wonder what's next for both crews. Where would they even start to find the other bits of cargo?

www.fimfiction.net

Contrails/Haunted Places/Refuge

Soarin took a deep breath, and then took the plunge.
    That was really cute! This relationship works surprisingly well.

www.fimfiction.net

Musings on Love

Coco Pommel considers what it means to love, and to be loved in turn.
    This was really sweet! The story did lean heavily toward telling us about events rather than depicting them, but it was still a nice exploration of the relationship's dynamics.

~~~

E-vbO5nUYAIQw_T.jpg%3Alarge

E-vX0SMUUAgH1YP.jpg%3Alarge

E-t3uOWWYAMwNVe.jpg%3Alarge

E-x5oXtXoAMxE4S.jpg%3Alarge

E-sOtpsWYAM3mUI.jpg%3Alarge

E-wNg0pVkAAQsWN.jpg%3Alarge

E-ydwWCX0AsDvdM.jpg%3Alarge

deviantart-SugaryIceCreamMlp-891004168.jpg

deviantart-occultusion-891008738.jpg

deviantart-ItsKittyRosie-891041512.jpg

princess_luna_design_2_by_dormin_dim_deqh4ia-fullview.png

E-WhCgGXMB4Zzxa.jpg%3Alarge

E-oZYL0XoAUzuO6.jpg%3Alarge

E-JvvsBVcAAYX_V.jpg%3Alarge

E-oOP0pVcAAme0i.jpg%3Alarge

E8MKyQdUUAM6M37.jpg%3Alarge

E-hW-1SUUAA_2KB.jpg%3Alarge

E-htQ2sXIAEtO7y.jpg%3Alarge

E-opdaKUYAAYeFp.jpg%3Alarge

E-n22IDXoAE2K0N.jpg%3Alarge

E-oXNQoXEAEZSJz.jpg%3Alarge

probably_____maybe_____by_inuhoshi_to_darkpen_deqif8x-fullview.jpg

E-n96ajWUAUQsGi.jpg%3Alarge

E-lX9PzUYAAQJwm.jpg%3Alarge

E-n7k_oWQAU63nd.jpg%3Alarge

E-nzlL9XoAQKHpa.jpg%3Alarge

izzy_with_tennis_ball___fanart__by_celes_969_deqe8z1-pre.png

E-YUZGsUUAAhduY.jpg%3Alarge

rarity_in_black_by_darksly_z_deqd7p0-pre.png

g5__ready_for_the_premier_by_doodle_mark_deqhe9q-pre.jpg

~~~

Fun Tridashie video
    www.youtube.com

Mane Power

Check out my designs for stickers, t-shirts, and more!TeePublic: https://teepublic.com/user/tridashieRedbubble: https://tridashie.redbubble.com---O-ooooooooo...

Another Tridashie, of Starlight singing the Soviet Union anthem
    www.youtube.com

DJ Starlight

Check out my designs for stickers, t-shirts, and more!TeePublic: https://teepublic.com/user/tridashieRedbubble: https://tridashie.redbubble.com---You can lea...

Nice original song
    www.youtube.com

[Kawaii Drum&Bass] Tw3Lv3 & Lexie - さいこう ! (Saikou!)

YOOOOO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO SAY HERE!!!! Just wanna say thank you so much to Lexie for collabing with me and also drawing both arts!!!!This song is feature...

Good PMV
    www.youtube.com

PMV / MLP:FIM / Wolf Bite

Without further ado.Enjoy it.

Decent PMV
    www.youtube.com

PMV - Waste (EFNW 2021 Spotlight Position)

After the completion of Run With Us, I came across a song from one of the band members of Hey Ocean! (David Vertesi) and during the uncertain time of 2020, s...

Fun new Weird Al PMV
    www.youtube.com

PMV: Your Horoscope for Today

It's about time I did a Weird Al song. I tried to get as many characters that fit the zodiac signs as possible, although "Virgo" was a bit of a stretch.This ...

Fun YTP style PMV
    www.youtube.com

Neil Cicierega - The Starting Line PMV

I initially started work on this video 5 years ago. I'm glad to have this done now. This video had a lot more layers to it than other videos of mine. If it ...

Nice PMV with a positive message
    www.youtube.com

Euphoria [PMV]

I couldn't decide what song to use this year, so I decided to just combine them both. While listening to the mash-up in the car on a bright summer day, I men...

9-9-21 Vivy end stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Carmen Sandiego - 301 - The Luchadora Tango Caper
    2. Tuca & Bertie - 7 - Yeast Week
    3. Vivy - 12 - Refrain - My Mission
    4. Vivy - 13 - Fluorite Eye's Song (FINAL)

We started Carmen Sandiego season 3 with some pretty fun fights, including a luchador match. We also got a bit of information about Carmen's mother, but the chase is still on. Though next week, we'll be going back to a Netflix special, "To Steal or Not to Steal".

Tuca & Bertie brought in more serious aspects, exposing the rift between the title characters. It was pretty good, though man, that stiff underwear was gross.

And then we finished Vivy with its climactic finale. It was pretty good, and fulfilled the potential of time travel being used again. The very ending rushed things in the epilogue and way Vivy and Matsumoto lived felt pretty odd. Still, very good series overall.

~~~

1. FiM - 710 - A Royal Problem
    2a. OK KO - 305 - KO vs Fink
    2b. OK KO - 306 - Chip's Damage
    3. Shadows House - 1 - The Shadow and Her Doll
    4. Kid Cosmic - 201 - Kid Cosmic and the Other Stones of Power
    5. Amphibia - 18 - The Big Bugball Game/Combat Camp
    6. Sailor Moon SuperS - 151 - True Power Explodes: Ami's Melody of the Heart

I got tired of Centaurworld.

In addition to resuming Kid Cosmic, we're starting Shadows House, which will add some variety to the stream, which was going American action-comedy five in a row.

9-12-21 Kid Shadows stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    *.Machine Gun meme || Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon [by 夕歌Atardanto] - YouTube
    1. FiM - 710 - A Royal Problem
    *.[MLP Comic Dub] Just Smile, Luna, Just Smile (dark comedy) - YouTube
    2a. OK KO - 305 - KO vs Fink
    2b. OK KO - 306 - Chip's Damage
    *.PMV - Shadows - YouTube
    3. Shadows House - 1 - The Shadow and Her Doll
    *.Shadow X Twilight Comic Dub - YouTube
    4. Kid Cosmic - 201 - Kid Cosmic and the Other Stones of Power
    *.MLP Comic Dub- "Pinkie Pie-Cosmic Guardian" - YouTube
    5. Amphibia - 18 - The Big Bugball Game/Combat Camp
    *.PMV | Feels Like a Dream - YouTube
    6. Sailor Moon SuperS - 151 - True Power Explodes: Ami's Melody of the Heart

Videos were themed to "A Royal Problem", "shadows", and "cosmic", with a bonus Starlight PMV.

The FiM episode was good. I had forgotten a lot of details, and noticed new ones I'm pretty sure I didn't notice before, like how Celestia specifically made pineapple pancakes the day after Luna ate a pineapple.

OK KO was a nice set of episodes. The first ended on a surprisingly somber note, with Venomous not paying attention to Fink.And the second featured a robot exploding and this fact being given surprisingly little notice. Besides that, it had a pretty nice lesson about dealing with your heroes turning out to be bad, and it was nice seeing KO and Elodie interact.

Replacing Centaurworld, we started Shadows House. They slowly reveal the nature of the world, and the entire first episode is set in a single suite, but I feel like it intrigued people enough. Plus it had a great OP and ED. I think it succeeded in making the stream feel less samey, too.

Kid Cosmic resumed, and I was surprised to see it start up well after the crew have established themselves in space. The new antagonist is a lot of fun, and this was a pretty good episode. Shame that Kid lost his ring and got a slime one instead. Interesting that this season is focusing on Jo.

Amphibia was a fun set of stories, the first being a nice twist on the sports story, and the second being generally entertaining.

Then in Sailor Moon, Chibiusa deigned to let Ami have a focus episode. Odd that it was another story where she got a crush (and "Ami's First Love" is after this, making the title even less accurate). I was pretty surprised to see several similarities with how Ami got her Super Sailor Mercury form in the manga/Eternal, which is really weird when she already got her Super Sailor Mercury power up in this anime. One other thing I noticed is how they brought up Ami's father, but just said he's on a trip rather than mentioning that her parents are divorced. It was a nice episode, and it did feel like they managed to refresh things a bit compared to how stale the Amazon Trio episodes were getting.

~~~

Nice short animation
    www.youtube.com

Machine Gun meme || Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon [by 夕歌Atardanto]

[Bilibili repost]Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon! Celestia and Luna, but cooler!bgm:Jinja/KIRA - Machine GunMade in Cute CUT----Subscribe for weekly (or more) ...

9-16-21 Bubblegum Crisis stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    Stream followup, we watched the following
    1. Carmen Sandiego - To Steal or Not to Steal
    2. Tuca & Bertie - 8 - The New Bird
    3. Bubblegum Crisis - 1 - Tinsel City

Forgot to mention in the announcement that this Carmen Sandiego story is a choose your own adventure special. It was pretty fun, and for a special that I assume is meant to be fine to be watched on its own, it included a good mix of characters and also felt more outright ship-heavy with Jules than any other point in the series.

Tuca & Bertie was another good episode with some surprising drama. In particular, with the new girl at the bakery, I knew there would be a falling out with Bertie, but I didn't expect it to be over her standing up for herself where Bertie didn't.

We started a new old series, Bubblegum Crisis. Back in the 80s, Japan was in a bubble economy and a lot of money went into OVAs where creators were given freedom to do what they wanted. This is clear and upfront in this first episode, with a lovingly animated concert performance (and dressing up sequence) mixed with police fighting a replicant/Terminator, then women in robot suits destroying the robot. It was a nice watch, and it was also pretty amusing seeing the retro future tech.

~~~

www.mlpmerch.com

Mighty Jaxx Announces Kwistal Fwenz Figures

A blog about new My Little Pony (Friendship is Magic) merchandise! New releases, news, (video) reviews and guides! MLP toys, plush, figures and more!
    E_fb3XRWUAAeZ_0.jpg:large

These figures are nice, aside from Celestia being a Twilight recolor.

~~~

E_d0qcwUcAcUhFd.jpg%3Alarge

izzy_by_scarlett_sketches_der0wo6-fullview.jpg

mrsdrpepper_brush_pack_sunny_bunny_by_faline_art_der1zm5-pre.jpg

E-cD_ERVcAkDj1g.jpg%3Alarge

deqtla4-a7585614-1f07-4bef-9ae6-77f4fb3104f6.jpg

E_h7-k5WYAIl10i.jpg%3Alarge

E_aZMI3UcBIyXvo.jpg%3Alarge

E_YRP1CUYAEpplW.jpg%3Alarge

E_b1aX-WEAgGqZh.jpg%3Alarge

E_DuGsNUcAMXH93.jpg%3Alarge

E_LVB3kXIAYHgFh.jpg%3Alarge

E_V2MloWEAgBHMy.jpg%3Alarge

E_QA4oqWQAcNVDI.jpg%3Alarge

E_EnngnVgAMzURm.jpg%3Alarge

E69X2Y2XoAMGctO.jpg%3Alarge

E_SfxWSWQAIgyNZ.jpg%3Alarge

Nice Pinkie Pie FNF mod
    www.youtube.com

[DEMO] Pinkie | FNF Mods

Go play it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TjLTgFItJ_-qSIvl0d3f4_wPiZaQBtev/view?usp=sharing---------------------------------------------------------------...

9-19-21 G4 End stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    Late response but, "Ami's First Love" is actually a bait-and-switch title with an entirely different meaning, not an inaccurate one.

Ami at the start of the special says that her hobby is studying, and she rejects love letters.
    She notices that "Mercurius" is tying her for first place in perfect test scores, and it inspires feelings of challenge and rivalry inside of her.
    Her friends mistake this for romantic infatuation, because that's what they're all into.
    A pro-studying demon haunting the cram school also makes the same mistake, since Ami is "fixated" on someone, it assumes that Ami is just another boy-crazy ditz, and it tries to turn her brain to mush so that it can eat her because she's unworthy.
    The demon tries to sap Ami's knowledge away, and tries to finish her off with a love letter (because all girls go crazy for love letters), but that has the opposite effect, snapping Ami out of the demon's hypnotic power, and Ami destroys the demon, while assuming that the demon was Mercurius, and that they had resorted to attack because they couldn't beat Ami on the battlefield of test scores.

"Ami's First Love" is not a romance story. Her first love (as in #1 in her heart, with no room for romance) is studying, and the acquisition of knowledge.
    Ah, didn't consider that interpretation of the title. Though does that double meaning still work in Japanese?

~~~

*.MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 24-25 "The Ending of the End" - YouTube
    1. FiM - 926 - The Last Problem
    *.The Lion Guard: Friends To The End; PMV - YouTube
    2a. OK KO - 307 - The KO Trap
    2b. OK KO - 308 - Whatever Happened to... Rippy Roo?
    *."At worlds End" MLP Comic Reading - YouTube
    3. Shadows House - 2 - Outside the Room
    *.The End of Equestria [MLP Motion Comic] - YouTube
    4. Kid Cosmic - 202 - Kid Cosmic and the Pyramid Puzzle of Pain
    *.'In The End' sung by My Little Pony - YouTube
    5. Amphibia - 19 - Children of the Spore / Anne of The Year
    *.My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks - 'Friendship Through the Ages' Music Video - YouTube
    6. Amphibia - 20 - Reunion
    *.Don't Stop | PMV Collab - YouTube

YouTube videos followed an "end" theme, except for the very last one, because MLP isn't stopping here!

The FiM episode was still good, and the last song still gets me. Also, it really makes me wonder again about how G5 could possibly be a followup to this ending, no matter the time difference, lol.

This was a good set of OK KO episodes, the first being one of the most serious ones it's had, and it attempts to be legit traumatizing for kids (based on a similar GI Joe episode). But because it's just goo people dying (even though Prof. Venomous spells out they have memories and souls) it's perfectly fine for this age group. The second episode had some nice stuff with Carol and Rippy Roo reuniting, making it really feel like two old friends and coworkers meeting up again. Also, knowing what's coming up, it's worth noting what things this episode goes out of its way to bring up.

Shadows House was another nice set up episode, introducing more characters and showing how exactly the living dolls are meant to act as faces. Everyone seems pretty into the show so far.

Kid Cosmic was another fun episode, though the lesson felt really weird, especially in how arbitrary what counted for the puzzles and what didn't count felt. Though I suppose that's how it is for puzzles in general. The first puzzle inside the pyramid especially still required powers for its actual solution. I will say that goo is turning out to be a really useful power.

And then we reached the last two episodes of Amphibia season one. The first two stories were good. The first notably was a major source of creepy and gory art in the fandom. The second gave a slick look to Anne; though she really needs to just stick with the pair of shoes that's actually a pair, instead of going back to her tennis shoe. The season finale featured some nice former friends conflict, though the entire thing with a revolution is pretty contrived (and ends up barely mattering to season two).

Next week, we're watching My Little Pony: A New Generation!

9-23-21 DC Super Hero Girls returns stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Carmen Sandiego - 302 - The Day of the Dead Caper
    2a. DC Super Hero Girls - 201 - #AmBatgirl
    2b. DC Super Hero Girls - 202 - #AmBatgirl part 2
    3. Tuca & Bertie - 9 - The Jelly Lakes
    4. Bubblegum Crisis - 2 - Born to Kill

Carmen Sandiego was a pretty fun story, both involving wacky costumes and a new young thief character who was pretty neat. Honestly, I hope that character isn't that young, because I ship it.

We're back with DC Super Hero Girls! Notably. Lauren Faust left this show shortly into season 2 production once again, though this time on amicable terms. This was a fun enough two parter, and I got a kick out of Batman talking in grumbles. It wasn't a particularly exceptional story, though.

Tuca & Bertie, meanwhile, was probably the highlight of the series so far. It was interesting seeing them both visit a new location and reflect on old times, and we got some tastefully handled tragedy in Bertie's past.

Bubblegum Crisis was another fun episode with some neat action animation. The world building has already started to get a bit confusing, which is a well-known flaw with these OVAs. Particularly, are boomers are normal thing and accepted in society? But it's best not to think about that.

~~~

Stream announcement, we're watching the G5 movie! And some other things before it.
    1. Shadows House - 3 - The Soot Sickness
    2. Kid Cosmic - 3 - The Heist of Ice and Fire
    3. My Little Pony: A New Generation

So if the stream starts at 2:30 PM PT, then the movie should start around 3:10 PM.

~~~

Backlog of fanfic comments

www.fimfiction.net

Of Ghostly Princesses and Feverish Unicorns

A routine visit to Ponyville's ghostly princess is interrupted by the unfortunate fact that Rarity may have a small (see: big) fever.
    Really sweet story! It was pretty neat seeing Twilight's perspective of the TEL times. Hearing about her intrusive thoughts is a nice detail that you can only really appreciate after TEK. But now clearly you need a TEC-set story where Twilight gets sick and Rarity takes care of her. 1000 years without getting the flu, or the flu vaccine, after all.

Actually wait, is this your first ever "taking care of sick love interest" story for RariTwi?

www.fimfiction.net

How to Farm Rocks (in three easy steps)

Cadance journeys out to the Pie family farm to get a lesson in earth pony magic.
    This was a really nice story, and it was interesting seeing how rock farming works. Cadance being so frustrated is something I generally don't see in stories, and it was handled well here. Limestone was characterized well too. Their friendship was developed well. It being romantic, or at least Limestone being on board right away, did feel a bit sudden, but that isn't really a problem.

www.fimfiction.net

Unending Love

Chapter 11
    Great job on this chapter! It was nice seeing what the new status quo is... only for you to immediately shatter it, lol.

www.fimfiction.net

Sapphire Eyes

Amidst the beautiful and unforgiving city of Canterlot, two women in love try to find the answer to a very difficult question: Selling your body is not the same as selling yourself, but does it matter when everyone else thinks it is?
    Chapter 1
    This was a great chapter, both in terms of sweet fluff and some nicely handled drama. It felt natural that Rarity would feel some shame still when interacting with Twilight, and it was good to see them work through that. On that note, it's an interesting but nice character note that Twilight still doesn't like Rarity's sex work, but doesn't want her to hide it from her, out of a need to understand it and her. Of course, all the stuff with Spike was great, especially the contrast in Twilight's reaction compared to Rift, and Rarity being upset she was more worried about the dragon. Hopefully Celestia treats him well.

9-26-21 A New Generation stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Shadows House - 3 - The Soot Sickness
    2. Kid Cosmic - 3 - The Heist of Ice and Fire
    3. My Little Pony: A New Generation

We went without the YouTube videos this time, to make sure the stream ended before the new episode of The Simpsons on that day.

Shadows House introduced some pretty significant new details, including how soot can gather to form monsters, how said monsters can take over dolls, and some mysterious new characters that are in the intro.

Kid Cosmic was another fun episode, though frustrating in how the heroes chose to stay around after their heist for no real reason. It was neat to see characters switch up powers during the heist, and the heroes have seen the face (surface?) of their true enemy.

And finally we got to the movie. We had the biggest audience we had in a while. It was a pretty nice rewatch, and people who were watching it for the first time enjoyed it.

~~~

1. Carmen Sandiego - 303 - The Haunted Bayou Caper
    2a. DC Super Hero Girls - 203 - #DoubleDanvers
    2b. DC Super Hero Girls - 204 - #AccordingToGarth
    3. Tuca & Bertie - 10 - SweetBeak
    4. Bubblegum Crisis - 3 - Blow Up

~~~

Interesting G5 storyboards

Fan G5 OP made in August
    www.youtube.com

MLP G5 OP ANIMATIC (Fan Made)

I made a MLP g5 mock opening animatic back in August based on official info and my own head cannons! It's kinda rough around the edges but I hope I can get s...

Positive reviews. Granted, Double Toasted is giving it a lot of slack for being a kids film, but I recall they really didn't like the FiM movie.
    www.youtube.com

Quick Vid: My Little Pony: A New Generation (SHUT UP DON'T JUDGE ME)

Hit up https://expressvpn.com/saberspark and find out how you can get 3 months for free!🔥Saber's Social Media🔥►Watch More of Saber's Reviews Here: https://...
    www.youtube.com

MY LITTLE PONY A NEW GENERATION - MOVIE REVIEW | Double Toasted

MY LITTLE PONY A NEW GENERATION - MOVIE REVIEW | Double Toasted - Today at Double Toasted we have our My Little Pony A New Generation review. In this funny v...

Last edited:
    9-30-21 Tuca & Bertie season one finale stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Carmen Sandiego - 303 - The Haunted Bayou Caper
    2a. DC Super Hero Girls - 203 - #DoubleDanvers
    2b. DC Super Hero Girls - 204 - #AccordingToGarth
    3. Tuca & Bertie - 10 - SweetBeak
    4. Bubblegum Crisis - 3 - Blow Up

I had this post written out, but once again, I restarted and Era didn't save the draft. I swear that thing saves drafts every time except when I actually need it to have auto-saved.

Carmen Sandiego was a fun spooky episode. Shame we didn't stream this in October.

DC Super Hero Girls was a pair of rather mediocre stories. The first had Kara be frustratingly stupid to get the plot in motion. The second was dull, though it was kind of nice seeing Kara and Garth get along. We're just three stories in, but season two feels like a big drop from season one.

Tuca & Bertie was the season one finale, bringing back several characters from throughout the season and having Bertie stand up for herself. We also see that Speckle really needed more emotional attention. It was nice to see everything get wrapped up.

Bubblegum Crisis was another fun but somewhat confusing story. An evil corporation evicts people without giving them time to take their stuff and starts destroying the building, then they go kill the CEO, who's a Boomer, and that solves everything. It's unclear how this ties into the previous episode, which involved the same company. Still, the action was good, and there were a lot of vocal songs.

~~~

More G5 storyboards

At this point, Maretime Bay had an Attack on Titan wall around it, and they didn't have electricity. I suppose it would have connected to the Trump Wall.

Nothing too interesting in these, but slightly different version of one scene
    hatfieldhub.blogspot.com

My Little Pony Pt. 1

hatfieldhub.blogspot.com

Part 2

The final version of the film was a bit different and that is to be expected, but here's more of what I turned in. Also, I didn't have the ...

Also, small animation that isn't in the movie

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

Red Strings, White Chains

Rarity and Celestia are getting married, and the whole world is watching.
    Another Day In The War Room
    This was a nice chapter, just showing Twilight in charge and delegating. I was about to comment on how you incorporated Twilight becoming the Big Princess, but then I checked and saw this story started after FiM ended, so this isn't the case of including a plot detail from after the fic started. Though regardless, this was a nice way to incorporate that. Pinkie's scene was a highlight too.

www.fimfiction.net

I Adore You Darling

Rarity is in love with Double Diamond. Double Diamond is not in love with Rarity.
    Well, I didn't expect the story to go in this direction, lol. At first, I wasn't a fan of Rarity's characterization, but then I saw you were going for a crazy stalker story. This was pretty fun, even if the very end doesn't make much sense except as a twist.

~~~

suippupupu.tumblr.com

Suippupupu Arts

2e070c83995ed138827921059896de9a04580224.png

FAqO_DhXIAIid_J.jpg%3Alarge

FAjIonvWEAY_yMq.jpg%3Alarge

FAjHiKjWEA02QzV.jpg%3Alarge

FAcHs_pWQAINGZ-.jpg%3Alarge

FANYXkRVIAAu_e9.jpg%3Alarge

FAL1iHLVcAU7dpE.jpg%3Alarge

FAOE0ckVIAggemJ.png%3Alarge

And a similar video with FlutterDash

FAhrj0KUYAQg3Ci.jpg%3Alarge

deviantart-xSatanielx-893388745.jpg

FAZpZHpVQAEg7Jm.jpg%3Alarge

FAYw6N3UUAsvmt8.jpg%3Alarge

deviantart-jvartes6112-887776340.jpg

sunny_starscout_by_wanderingpegasus_depheoz-pre.jpg

izzy_moonbow_by_wanderingpegasus_derxa28-pre.png

butterfingersart.tumblr.com

butterfingers

if Pipp was like Rarity, but this sort of outlandish gen-z e-celeb type of personality, then she woulda been my favourite
    3080e22259b992820fca457120ddaedda2aa47fe.png

FAScdcKVUAcqGQM.jpg%3Alarge

FAethjMWUAgQyQF.jpg%3Alarge

FAf1bKMXsAALars.jpg:small

And way more. I've been neglecting posting images here.

10-3-21 Amphibia season 2 stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    *.My Little Pony: New Generation Intro (Street Fighter parody) - YouTube
    1. FiM - 9 - Bridle Gossip
    *.My Real Ponies - YouTube
    *.Fit Right In PMV - YouTube
    2a. OK KO - 309 - Planet X
    2b. OK KO - 310 - Deep Space Vacation
    *.[G5 PMV] MKTO - Classic [by Mlpkr社長] - YouTube
    3. Shadows House - 4 - Watchers in the Night
    *.My Little Pony: New Generation - Izzy x Sunny || I Like That - PMV - YouTube
    4. Kid Cosmic - 204 - The Galactic Champion
    *.My Little Pony: New Generation || Different World - PMV - YouTube
    5. Amphibia - 201 - Handy Anne / Fort in the Road
    *.mlp g5 Sunny's bean ballad (pmv) animatic - YouTube
    6. Sailor Moon SuperS - 152 - Flames of Passion: Mars's Raging Super Attack

Since we didn't have an opportunity to have G5 YouTube videos last Sunday, here they are.

For FiM, we're watching kind of spooky episodes, starting with "Bridle Gossip". There were actually some pretty striking parallels with A New Generation, though with fewer slime guns. Though the poison joke stuff remains as fun as ever, the racism part is very awkward, including the jokes related to it.

OK KO was a sort-of two parter about Rad going to a family reunion on Planet X, which was pretty nice. Notably, the second story features a villain that probably would have been a big deal if the show went on for longer, but they managed to get in a good story for her here.

Shadows House was a fun little Scooby Doo style mystery, introducing some other supporting characters.

Kid Cosmic was a fun battle royale episode, though in order to shore up Jo, I feel like everyone else got nerfed. Notably Kid failing to use the warp ring when he used it just fine last season. Still, good episode.

We started season 2 of Amphibia with the start of a road trip that'll take up most of the rest of the season. It was a fun set of stories, though Anne and Hop Pop respectively were pretty frustrating in them.

And we're back to Sailor Moon after what feels like a long gap. It was a cute episode with a lot of fun faces. It's kind of odd that after the previous episode focused on Ami had similarities with the manga/Eternal version of how she gained her new attack, this just had Rei use her new attack suddenly.

~~~

Tuesday movie streams are back for Halloween! This week, we're watching
    drumroll
    1. Halloweentown High

The third movie in the Halloweentown series, and last to use the original actors.

~~~

Bunch more G5 concept art
    www.alvaroramirez-art.com

My Little Pony

h800-842759dhpVYGhU.jpg

Source

Looks like a different version of the intro

h800-8427591WDN2aZv.jpg

Source

Bridlewood seemed to have had more of an Everfree Forest feel

h800-842759guPJUGtV.jpg

Source

Hmm

h800-8427597ielL8an.jpg

Source

Ah, so this is the wall that was originally around Maretime Bay, mentioned in another bit of production art

~~~

New videos from the stream
    www.youtube.com

My Little Pony: New Generation Intro (Street Fighter parody)

Wake up or die, my beast within!Do I still have my fangs? Are my claws keen enough?Concentrate on the moment of outburst.There's nothing else but to win or t...
    www.youtube.com

Fit Right In PMV

www.youtube.com

[G5 PMV] MKTO - Classic [by Mlpkr社長]

[Bilibili repost]Fun fact: the ponysona name of the maker Mlpkr社長 is 晨光零星 (Dawnlight Twinkle).----Subscribe for weekly (or more) uploads from within the Chin...
    www.youtube.com

My Little Pony: New Generation - Izzy x Sunny || I Like That - PMV

Credits: HasbroSong: I Like That - Before You Exit#MyLittlePony #NewGeniration #G5 #Movie #Izzy #MLP #MLPGen5 #MagicalFriendshipMoments #Hasbro
    www.youtube.com

My Little Pony: New Generation || Different World - PMV

Song: Different World - Alan Walker, K-391, Sofia Carson feat. CORSAKCredits: Hasbro / NetflixCopyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 197...

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

And a bunch of new fan songs
    www.youtube.com

Equestria Girls - Cafeteria Song (Tw3Lv3 Remix) (feat. Blackened Blue) [House]

Tw3Lv3 lights up the party at the cafeteria of Canterlot High, with an uplifting remix that will make you want to shake your tail, exclusively on Cider Party...
    www.youtube.com

Lexie - Cosmos Love [Future House]

Punchy and cute all the way, it's time to party to Lexie's debut pony song, the TwiDash Friendship-themed "Cosmos Love"! Featuring moe Japanese vocals and an...
    www.youtube.com

Gonna Be My Day (Remix) | MY LITTLE PONY®: A New Generation

Gonna be, gonna be, gonna be my day! #GonnaByMyDayByVoltexPixel🎧 | OUT Now! https://music.voltexpixel.com/GonnaBeMyDay💬 | Information: https://customer-sup...
    www.youtube.com

Sofia Carson - Glowin' Up (Enermatrix Remix)

After a 4 year hiatus, figured a release was overdue!Absolutely loved the new MLP: A New Generation movie and just couldn't resist making this!Hope you all e...

I really like this one in particular
    www.youtube.com

Gonna Be My Day (Lexie Remix) [Future Bass]

A new generation of pony content has started, and alongside it, the fan works made about it!! I certainly loved the movie a lot and I'm addicted to its songs...

Images will have to come later

10-5-21 Halloweentown High stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Halloweentown High

Better than the second movie, I think. Though not great overall, of course. There were some fun bits with magic (though RIP bird) and it made... an attempt at a red herring. There weren't any annoying characters, and the villain was a bit more compelling than Kaliban's brother's former roommate or whatever. Also no time travel this time. Anyway, it was fun enough.

I have no intention of streaming the fourth movie, since that changes actors.

~~~

1. Carmen Sandiego - 304 - The Masks of Venice Caper
    2. DC Super Hero Girls - 205 - #SuperWonderBatBeeZeeLanternMobile
    3. The Ghost and Molly McGee - The Curse / First Day Frights
    4. Bubblegum Crisis - 4 - Revenge Road

Just one DC Super Hero Girls episode, since Bubblegum Crisis is 40 minutes this time. We're watching The Ghost and Molly McGee just as part of the Halloween theming, and we'll watch something else next week. Not to say Molly McGee couldn't be part of the stream later.

10-7-21 The Ghost and Molly McGee stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Carmen Sandiego - 304 - The Masks of Venice Caper
    2. DC Super Hero Girls - 205 - #SuperWonderBatBeeZeeLanternMobile
    3. The Ghost and Molly McGee - 1 - The Curse / First Day Frights
    4. Bubblegum Crisis - 4 - Revenge Road

Oh hey, Carmen Sandiego still has a Halloween theme. This was a fun story, featuring the side characters fighting the villains this time. Next up is the season finale, after which we'll have another slot for Halloween stuff.

We just watched one episode of DC Super Hero Girls to make room for the Bubblegum Crisis episode. This was a pretty fun one, even if the story goes exactly as you'd expect. My favorite of the season so far.

For October, we watched one episode of The Ghost of Molly McGee. It might become a stream regular later, but we'll see how it develops. I felt the first story wasn't great, but the second story was a lot of fun.

Bubblegum Crisis featured a lot of great car action, and a bit more of a story than "evil corporation, kill CEO, all good now". People noticed some similarities to Akira, but this was made before Akira came out; the Akira manga was already out, though.

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

Clear Skies

Treasures
    Really nice chapter. I admit, the details of their deal had slipped my mind by this point. Good to see both of them enthused now.

www.fimfiction.net

Song And Silence

When you have to turn your entire life over and start from scratch, it helps to have good friends by your side. Rara is fortunate to have one like Applejack. And the chance to meet her brother.
    This was really cute and well written. Going in, I thought the only connection would be Rara knowing AJ, but the Pony Tones connection struck me with its simple brilliance. The romance worked really well.

The first G5 fic I've read!
    www.fimfiction.net

As Much as They Change Some Things Stay the Same

Sunny's an alicorn now, living with a new unicorn roommate, and wondering why Izzy's so unique and why Izzy keeps saying weird things like, "I love you."
    This was really cute, and there were some fun interactions. The backstory details mentioned here seem pretty likely. Great job!

www.fimfiction.net

The Peacock and the Jackrabbit

When Rarity woke up, she noted two things. Firstly, she saw that Pinkie was already awake, staring out of the window into the sky. And secondly, she noted the colour of said sky.
    Really sweet and interesting story. Pinkie's gender fluidity felt appropriate to them. It was nice seeing Rarity being so in love with every aspect of Pinkie.

www.fimfiction.net

There Was A Pony

Millie and Burning Passion have been dating a while. On a cold winter evening, Burning seeks Millie for some comfort and cuddling.
    Really nice story! And I see someone was inspired a certain other fic about romance involving a sex worker. With this brief look into the lives of two background ponies, you did a good job depicting their love.

~~~

Way behind on art. Here's a bunch.

FAtFQR2VEAc_QLD.jpg%3Alarge

FAqcT3gWQAIvDdj.jpg%3Alarge

FAkE6DdUcAETnA4.jpg%3Alarge

FAlasLRVkAshRTx.jpg%3Alarge

FAiYxCCUYAYcRZ5.jpg%3Alarge

FAikS-eVgAchox0.jpg%3Alarge

FAsOdTzWEAEJNVW.jpg%3Alarge

FAuYDC9XsAcVIpf.jpg%3Alarge

FAU42QUWQAk1rIt.jpg%3Alarge

FAtyKxdXsAkmibp.jpg%3Alarge

FAtVUKzX0AYk87l.jpg%3Alarge

FAkavwlXoAQ7OIk.jpg%3Alarge

FAyewaQWQAIupse.jpg%3Alarge

FAx0hidVQAgxq_1.jpg%3Alarge

FAzns5EWEAAtTg_.jpg%3Alarge

FAyrqW0WUAgYvkC.jpg%3Alarge

FAx8u0AVEAc1b7y.jpg%3Alarge

FAwr-PyVcAc8d8Y.jpg%3Alarge

FAugbfdX0AkKfAr.jpg%3Alarge

FAs0STLVEAAvS5x.jpg%3Alarge

FAsApV6VkAEqnEY.jpg%3Alarge

FAqLAdSXoAUxjlH.jpg%3Alarge

FA0OIAnX0AA6Rra.jpg%3Alarge

FA0Nm6cX0Agx2lB.jpg%3Alarge

FA4lKoqUYAI9xpR.jpg%3Alarge

FA5h-sjXsAcTZlS.jpg%3Alarge

zipp_storm_by_wanderingpegasus_des6fqg-pre.jpg

deviantart-ChaosAngelDesu-893436426.jpg

goth_fluttershy_by_turbodragon451_derx030-fullview.jpg

FAuCmkHX0AYtBQJ.jpg%3Alarge

FAUygL9WEAMp0s6.jpg%3Alarge

FAX5fkEUYAQmyXG.jpg%3Alarge

erkythehero23.tumblr.com

Queen Of Turtles

they cute uwu
    2960185ece7b112282a678d03cc39019a6db1146.png

antsyy.tumblr.com

Bird

My chinchilla <3 I loved @webkinzworld s animatic so much, the song was perfect so I got rlly inspired to make my own drawing ;W; !!! I hope ur okay with the @ ;;;
    derpibooru-2715009.jpg

deviantart-Xjenn9-893541912.jpg

FA_RFGqUYAAQEVc.jpg%3Alarge

FA8e9zQVEAAh90m.jpg%3Alarge

FA-1QHjVIAcuAds.jpg%3Alarge

FA9yG2lUYAEXbYz.jpg%3Alarge

unknown.png

unknown.png

Commission of my OC
    FBFLUQpWYAg_Q47.jpg%3Alarge

FBEuEOPVcAI_Izm.jpg%3Alarge

FBChJDWVIAAEI3d.jpg%3Alarge

FBIvrg4XoAIdsJZ.jpg%3Alarge

FBOBMdOWYAI7Ldn.jpg%3Alarge

And I'm not caught up yet.

Cute animation
    www.youtube.com

[MLP Animation] Happy Teacher's Day, Twilight Sparkle!

[Bilibili repost]Animator: 紫色的聪明Music and sound effects: Jason XieFun fact: In China, Teacher's Day is September 10. On that day, there are some activities f...

10-10-21 Big Reveal stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    *.Together | My Little Pony: A New Generation PMV - YouTube
    1. FiM - 403 - Castle Mane-ia
    *.Castle Mane-ia II - Bloody Pony Tears - YouTube
    2a. OK KO - 311 - Big Reveal
    2b. OK KO - 312 - Radical Rescue
    *.A SHOCKING REVELATION [AN MLP COMIC DUB] - YouTube
    3. Shadows House - 5 - The Debut
    *.Assassin's Creed: My Little Revelation - YouTube
    4. Kid Cosmic - 205 - The Feeble Fighters
    *.My Little Pony: A New Generation: Gonna Be My Day; PMV - YouTube
    5. Amphibia - 202 - The Ballad of Hopediah Plantar / Anne Hunter
    *.[MLP Animation] Happy Teacher's Day, Twilight Sparkle! - YouTube
    6. Sailor Moon SuperS - 153 - Dentist of Horrors? PallaPalla's House

Videos were a combination of G5 stuff, whatever was new, and "reveal" themed stuff.

I forgot a lot of what happened in "Castle Mane-ia", including the Journal of the Two Sisters and this being the start of the Friendship Journal. I also forgot that the Pony of Shadows was first mentioned here (still weird how the season 7 one has nothing to do with this). It was a lot of fun, especially with all the traps and panicking ponies.

OK KO started with a big reveal... just like the title! I think most figured that Shadowy Figure was KO's dad, so it being Prof. Venomous probably caught people off guard. It's good that they had Carol be heavily involved in this story; another show would spent little if any time on this. It's also interesting how they chose to handle this as though KO's parents were divorced and they made an arrangement for KO to spend time with each.

The second OK KO episode was a good lesson about toxic masculinity, including showing how adult characters like Rad can still be influenced by peer pressure to be cool and not lame.

Shadows House started the arc that will take up most of the season. We got some dark moments, but otherwise, this was an interesting look at the focus characters and the start of the sort of puzzle games that will make up this arc.

Kid Cosmic was a nice action episode, though it's weird how incompetent everyone but Jo has gotten. The characters using multiple rings and swapping rings is pretty neat, though.

Amphibia was an alright set of episodes. It's still so weird to me that the entire thing with Hop Pop being considered a revolutionary ended up not mattering. The second story was stronger, I feel.

Sailor Moon was a fun comedy episode, though I do still feel the lead characters are getting the short end of the stick in terms of characterization. Also, PallaPalla is the closest to getting the right mirror so far.

~~~

www.equestriadaily.com

Happy 11 Year Anniversary to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

A day late, but Happy 11th Anniversary!

~~~

FBMot2FVUAAVoax.jpg%3Alarge

izzy_moonbow_witchcraft_by_dormin_dim_deseea3-fullview.jpg

sunny_and_izzy_by_bunniary_desa150-pre.jpg

deviantart-LiaAqila-894111993.jpg

deviantart-LexieDrawing-894140461.jpg

side_izzy_by_symbianl_desenpj-pre.jpg

FBNYp28XoAgKap0.jpg%3Alarge

FBOCqQ0WYAELcG5.jpg%3Alarge

FBQQUezVQAY3nQR.jpg%3Alarge

FBSuU3HWYAEENKn.jpg%3Alarge

FBYewV-UYAMlsrD.jpg%3Alarge

FBHO1t9VQAEwtLC.jpg%3Alarge

FBYifdnXsAEpfsI.jpg%3Alarge

Not a fan of this series (not much happening, too much time spent telling it), but gotta watch the ending
    www.youtube.com

Starlight's World [part 2]

Time to meet your fate http://forgalorga.tumblr.com

10-12-21 Terrifying Mansion stream
  • OP
    OP
    SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
    1. Lego Star Wars: Terrifying Tales
    2. Muppets Haunted Mansion

The Lego Star Wars special was much more solid than I expected. Other than the general silliness, it felt like it could be canon. There were even some interesting uses of past lore. Also, there was a mech created using the Force.

Muppets Haunted Mansion was quite fun, though middling as far as The Muppets go. First time hearing the new Kermit actor in his role, and I'm not a fan; his performance is too high-pitched. Also, that sequence where Gonzo is turned old is legit creepy.

~~~

1. Carmen Sandiego - 305 - The Jolly Good Show Caper
    2. DC Super Hero Girls - 206 - #SirensConch
    3. Digimon Ghost Game - 1 - The Sewn-lip Man
    4. Bubblegum Crisis - 5 - Moonlight Rambler

Though this might start late.