Genetrik

Oct 27, 2017
So the Spider-Man DLC is finally on sale ... for $25 canadian ...
Would anyone say it's worth that ?

After I platinumed the base game I was burned out. But after a couple months of break I recently decided to play the DLC as well and was actually pleasebtly surprised. The first part alone may not feel that it was worth it but because the episodes are closely connected to each other I quite enjoyed the main story.

Remk NG

Apr 16, 2018
There hasn't been any info on the Mary Skelter 2 localization right? Probably not going to happen?

May as well just throw 3 bucks and get the Vita version of the first one even if there's a better version out there

Ethifury

Dec 4, 2017
Steamworld Dig 1 is two fucking dollars, that's a goddamn steal.

That's insane!! I'm going to check it out

Nier.... Divinity II....
giphy.gif

I'm waiting for Nier AND the Quantic Dream Collection :(

Spidey DLC time.

I am considering The Witcher 3 too.

Oh, and BUY NEX MACHINA YALL. Yes, I had to yell that. :P

Is it good compared to Resogun? I tried the demo and it seemed alright

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Wish I wasn't such a sucker for sales. I got a big enough backlog as it is, and I just keep adding to it.

Ending up getting:
  • Cosmic Star Heroine (PS4)
  • Trine Enchanted Edition (PS4) - Got this on PS3, but.. whatever. I barely played it.
  • Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power (PS4)
  • Homefront: The Revolution (PS4)
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed (VITA)
  • MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (VITA)
  • Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls (VITA)
  • Trillion: God of Destruction (VITA)
  • The Darkness II (PS3)
  • Jak and Daxter Collection (PS3)

I'm not even sure when I'll get my VITA or PS3 out, but I've stared at those games for far too long.. lol

Last edited:

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
I'm thinking about picking up The Witcher 3 since it's 14.99. I have a Pro and a One X. I'll be playing in 1080p. Any reason to wait for the One X version to go on sale? All of the analyses I found comparing the two were pretty old, and focus on 4K and HDR modes, which are irrelevant to me.

Edit: I'll just buy it on PS4 so I can use cheats down the road if I start burning out or getting bored.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Captain of Outer Space

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
Let me know if I'm missing what you're asking about.

The PS4 game includes Symphony of the Night and Rondo of Blood unlocked from the start with trophies, HD upscaling, and all that. I don't believe the PS1 version of Symphony of the Night is on sale, but it's just Dracula X Chronicles for the PSP that is also on sale. Dracula X Chronicles includes a remade version of Rondo of Blood that's not in Requiem. I don't know about all of the specifics, but I assume the wiki pages for Requiem is accurate about what's new there and the page for Dracula X Chronicles is accurate about how the versions of those two games are different than the original.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
Let me know if I'm missing what you're asking about.

The PS4 game includes Symphony of the Night and Rondo of Blood unlocked from the start with trophies, HD upscaling, and all that. I don't believe the PS1 version of Symphony of the Night is on sale, but it's just Dracula X Chronicles for the PSP that is also on sale. Dracula X Chronicles includes a remade version of Rondo of Blood that's not in Requiem. I don't know about all of the specifics, but I assume the wiki pages for Requiem is accurate about what's new there and the page for Dracula X Chronicles is accurate about how the versions of those two games are different than the original.
nice, thank you!

Deleted member 12186

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's $3 if you have PS+ (80% off) or $6 if you don't (60% off). Here's the trailer.

As one of the developers, I'm biased, but let's see if I can't convince you anyway. :)

It's a turn-based sci-fi/fantasy RPG heavily inspired by Phantasy Star, Chrono Trigger, and Lunar: Eternal Blue. Great retro graphics, great soundtrack (nominated for best Retro/Chiptune soundtrack of 2017), and a killer & innovative combat system (which has even been mentioned a couple times in the Best JRPG Battle System of All-Time thread here). The game is about 15 hours long depending on which difficulty you pick (which can be changed freely) and has a fast pace which most people appreciate (but a few feel it moves too fast). It's currently sitting at a 90% positive user score on Steam.

I played maybe 10 mins(barely had time today), but I instantly liked the soundtrack and the combat system seems good too.

My question is what did you work on for the game?

Mzo

Nov 30, 2017
Has the Arkham Knight DLC season pass ever been on sale? This is like the 3rd time I see the bundle of game+season pass for $13 while the pass alone is $20. No GOTY physical edition, either. :(

That's a lot of Batman for the price, but I already have the main game.

xir

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
wow 3 awesome replies thanks!
Weird question - when i try to view movies/tv shows on the store in a web browser it loads the page for a second then says "We're sorry, but this feature is unavailable. Please select OK to return to the store home page."

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Need more VR games. I have Apex Construct and Statuk on my cart.

How's ZoE in VR? Also what other good VR games. If possible, I want more than a simple shooting gallery for VR.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Dammit... I bought MGS HD Collection on Vita collection last month. Physical, at least.

How often does Destroy All Humans go on sale? I was thinking of just picking up 1 and if I liked it, wait for 2 to go on sale.

breakfuss

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
LOL i see the OP highlighted THQ games. Have no opinion it either way, just thought it was funny.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Saw the playthrough of ZoE in anticipation of buying ZoE 2 and oooo000OOOF that first game has not aged well at all narratively speaking. Plus some of the gameplay and level design don't go hand in hand and the objectives are far too repetitive.

It is hard to believe that Kojima was involved in this project. I really hope that the second game is notably better.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
Saw the playthrough of ZoE in anticipation of buying ZoE 2 and oooo000OOOF that first game has not aged well at all narratively speaking. Plus some of the gameplay and level design don't go hand in hand and the objectives are far too repetitive.

It is hard to believe that Kojima was involved in this project. I really hope that the second game is notably better.

ZoE2 is quite a large improvement in almost every facet.

At the very minimum, even if you end up not adoring it in 2019 given its age, consider it an academic curio. In 2003 it was highly beloved and became a cult gem of the PS2 era, delivering largely a more realized vision than what the original sort of flubbed.

Plus the music is incredible. Hard not to enjoy dishing out laser armageddon with that OST blaring.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
ZoE2 is quite a large improvement in almost every facet.

At the very minimum, even if you end up not adoring it in 2019 given its age, consider it an academic curio. In 2003 it was highly beloved and became a cult gem of the PS2 era, delivering largely a more realized vision than what the original sort of flubbed.

Plus the music is incredible. Hard not to enjoy dishing out laser armageddon with that OST blaring.

Aye, thank you.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Is the Arkham collection worth 10 bucks? I love the originals, but haven't played them in years.

MadeULook

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Washington State
I'm looking at The Witcher 3 but should I play the other two games to understand anything that's going on? I don't mind missing a few references but if I'm missing major chunks of the story than I'll hold off till for now.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
I'm looking at The Witcher 3 but should I play the other two games to understand anything that's going on? I don't mind missing a few references but if I'm missing major chunks of the story than I'll hold off till for now.

I have heard what Captain of Outer Space suggests. Personally, I started reading the books for maximum context. I would reckon watching story overview of TW1 & 2 on YT if full walk throughs are not an option.