• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Where will LeBron be taking his talents next season?

• Cleveland (Staying at home)

Votes: 34 13.0%
  • LA (LeBronzo)

Votes: 116 44.4%
  • Philly (Trusting the Process)

Votes: 47 18.0%
  • Houston

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 48 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Guys help me out for lunch: Chipotle, Chicago style Hotdogs or a Cuban from Potbelly.

Aka LeBron, PG or Kawhi

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It might just mean he sees what's going on with GS and decided that if he's not going to win the title he might as well make the most money he can.

I feel like anyone who has suffered a catastrophic injury would be more inclined to take the cash upfront. PG can always push for a trade after a year or two, but turning away $40m seems like a really tough thing to do.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LBJ%20Charlotte%20Billboard
BAH GAWD

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Saw a post on reddit about Lakers possibly shopping lonzo for assets to trade for Kawhi. Most likely bullshit, but would be hilarious if true.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
(Shelburne) "Ideally, the Lakers would like to have a Kawhi Leonard trade done within the next 24 hours. They are still looking for a 3rd team to give up draft picks."

From ESPN 710

This is either a shot across the bow at PG's camp that the Lakers want a heads up that he is coming before they hash out a final Kawhi deal or it means that they know he is staying. How much money in bad contracts can the Lakers afford to take on assuming Kawhi and LeBron are both going to be on their books?

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
The media needs to stop saying that Lonzo is a PG that needs the ball in his hands. It makes them look dumb.

jwhit28

Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 9145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This is either a shot across the bow at PG's camp that the Lakers want a heads up that he is coming before they hash out a final Kawhi deal or it means that they know he is staying. How much money in bad contracts can the Lakers afford to take on assuming Kawhi and LeBron are both going to be on their books?

We can take on about 15 mil per year, more if we renounce Randle. 27 max I think

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
We can take on about 15 mil per year, more if we renounce Randle. 27 max I think

Ok that's a decent amount then, although I'm not sure I would renounce Randle in that scenario. If it's just Bron and Kawhi you are going to want as many solid rotation players as possible surrounding them.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love how r/NBA is legitimately arguing over how to possibly beat a team that has Elastigirl in their starting lineup.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
All I can say is I have full trust that Maginka will do the right thing. They have more cap space than any team in the league. Its up to the FA to come, and its up to Maginka to not bloat their payroll unnecessarily.

We have been sub par for 5 years, I can do with one more year of mediocrity if no one comes. I just dont want them to gut the team to be OKC 2.0. All flash with big names, and a first round bounce.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Not surprising vets would line up to play with Bron at LA, that seems more 'honorable' than going with GSW

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017

Any LA peeps want to vouch for his credibility? Seems about right with what I've been seeing in the Boston sports media.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Ainge pretty directly said not to expect a Celtics blockbuster this summer

Yea. From the reports out by the locals here in Boston seems like they kicked the tires, but haven't shown any real interest since. Think the LA radio personality is just making an educated guess based on what's been coming out from Boston. Once that Bulpett story came out I knew the Celtics weren't going to show any real interest in Kawhi unless they could steal him.

Deleted member 9145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ireland does cover the Lakers stuff

I know Ireland

wasn't familiar with Mason although I remember hearing Mason & Ireland together

regardless people are underestimating how much Lakers would reclaim the state if we get any semblance of stars on the team

I'm talking about "California belongs to Lakers" signs everywhere

Flags on cars again

and Oracle being filled to the brim with Lakers fans

Status
Not open for further replies.