Where will LeBron be taking his talents next season?

• Cleveland (Staying at home)

Votes: 34 13.0%
  • LA (LeBronzo)

Votes: 116 44.4%
  • Philly (Trusting the Process)

Votes: 47 18.0%
  • Houston

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 48 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogs31

Oct 28, 2017
Ohio
Yeah. Guys like Randle and Smart might end up just taking the qualifying offer.

I actually kinda like Smart signing the qualifying offer from Boston's perspective. They have him on the cheap to help them compete next year. And they get another year to determine if they want to pay up to keep him. It would match him up with Rozier's restricted free agency as well so they would maintain plenty of leverage.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
its crazy how much money dirk left on the table during his career. dude could have easily asked for a kobe contract to end his career when the mavs have been god awful.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
KCP was offered 5 years 80 million from Detroit. He turned it down because he thought he was worth more. Thank you KCP. Grizzlies thinking of offering him 3 years for 18 million.

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If Bron goes to Philly, I feel strongly it's because they've agreed to trade Fultz for Kawhi.

He doesn't want to have a good chance at Golden State, he wants to outgun them flat out.

johancruijff

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
just catching up

PG really likes fishing uh?

Glad we got Baynes for 2 years avoiding to use the MLE (if i read correctly)

Ariza and Bellinelli made two baffling decisions? (money wise they're probably sound, but still)

Haloid1177

Oct 25, 2017
Ainge should resign Isaiah Thomas as a sixth man off the bench to help with scoring. Bound to be cheap too.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017

tenor.gif

ooof..

Boogs31

Oct 28, 2017
Ohio
Ariza and Bellinelli made two baffling decisions? (money wise they're probably sound, but still)

The teams were the ones making the baffling decisions. Ariza makes no sense for Phoenix's timetable or as a fit given they have two young small forwards already on the roster. San Antonio getting a guy that will neither convince Kawhi to stay or help in a post Kawhi scenario is also puzzling.

Players taking the money is far from unusual.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
I take anything anyone close to the Spurs says about Kawhi with a grain of salt.
You should take any report coming out in the next couple of days about LeBron with a grain of salt. If there is one thing we know about LeBron is that the man loves drama. His side is going to be leaking all kinds of shit in the next couple of days to hype up their platform.

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spurs would much rather deal with Philly than LA.

Sending Kawhi to another conference for a good package would be much more desirable than to a conference rival.

I do want Ingram over anyone else in potential trades though, aside from maybe Tatum or Brown.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Kawhi + Lebron + Sixers team already in place

oh mah gawd

Is Howie Roseman taking over the Sixers off-season too cause this is a him move

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
You should take any report coming out in the next couple of days about LeBron with a grain of salt. If there is one thing we know about LeBron is that the man loves drama. His side is going to be leaking all kinds of shit in the next couple of days to hype up their platform.

Don't get me wrong this time of year I just assume everything we hear is either straight out BS or something with some kind of spin/slant. A lot of these insiders are just being used to push narratives. I mean, think about it, how would a Spurs beat writer know that Kawhi is entertaining staying with Philly should they trade for him? Is it possible he has a source close to Kawhi and his uncle that could have gotten word to him about Philly that quickly? Sure. But is it also possible he is hearing it from a source, who heard it from a source, who has an interest in word getting out that Kawhi might resign with Philly in order to increase his trade value?

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
Spurs would much rather deal with Philly than LA.

Sending Kawhi to another conference for a good package would be much more desirable than to a conference rival.

I do want Ingram over anyone else in potential trades though, aside from maybe Tatum or Brown.

And I think jury is still out on Fultz, he could potentially make the offer worth it down the road under Pop's leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.