• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentStorm

Apr 14, 2019
There are enough gun shooting characters it could work, hell, people with ranged powers too or ranged weapons even if they aren't guns so that Hawkeye can be in.

Just saying, you could put:

Punisher
Deadpool
Hawkeye
Nick Fury
Blade
Rocket Racoon
Cable
Bullseye(who can just use random shit)
Crossbones
Silver Sable
War Machine
Iron Man
Doctor Strange(Come on, he can just cast spells)
Human Torch
Iceman(both can just do variations of throwing flames and ice)
Cyclops
Storm
Gambit
Domino

And so forth, characters that aren't gun users can work...it just depends on execution.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
I said years ago when that Suicide Squad game leaked to make it a hero shooter. I guess Marvel does what DC don't/can'tk

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, it already happened.

FGs97LKVcAUtzXf.jpg

Once that seal was broken and Pete, Batman, and Goku have guns, there's no stopping anyone from having a gun.
Superior-Spider-Man-kills-Massacre.jpg

Bengraven

Powered by Friendship™
Oct 26, 2017
Florida

True and I remember Miguel using a gun back in the day. And of course there's Noir, Cowboy, and the Assassin Spider-man that replaced his web fluid with 9MM rounds.

And Ben Reilly probably has a conceal carry.

portrait_uncanny.jpg
D5xXPjtUIAEVdj2.png

I imagine when Pete grabs the black suit people should be happy he doesn't pack heat or he'd basically just be Frank Castle at that point.

pikachuizgod

Apr 19, 2019

that Keyart is beautiful

I know it's NetEase so will be P2W as fuck but I can't help but be excited

One Leaker has already seen and said yeah this isn't like a small budget game a la Super War this is BIG Budget

also said it isn't like SS Shooter where they've just given them guns, it's closer to Overwatch where it's just their skillsets

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
I can see the modern "AAA" Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. fps with gadgets and shit so vividly that I'm going to go ahead and make that my prediction.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
This sounds awful and I hate it. Rooting for it to fail before it's even officially announced.

OGlol

Jun 4, 2018
that Keyart is beautiful

I know it's NetEase so will be P2W as fuck but I can't help but be excited

One Leaker has already seen and said yeah this isn't like a small budget game a la Super War this is BIG Budget

also said it isn't like SS Shooter where they've just given them guns, it's closer to Overwatch where it's just their skillsets

yeah the netease aspect is the biggest worry for me so far, however, there was a comment from the leaker saying the source mentioned the skins were purely cosmetic because if not it would be pay to win and that's unfair. fingers crossed.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
I want this game to be a massive hit, if only so I don't have to ever hear "People don't care about Marvel outside of Spider-Man" again. Its such a poorly thought out critique.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
My guesses. Ones in red I'm confident about. Ones in green not so much. Really hard to figure out the women in the front without more detail, but they both seem to have triangular shoulder pads and the one I labelled as Wanda is shooting something out of their hand. Wouldn't be surprised if one of them is actually Captain Marvel. Black Widow was the only one I could think of with that silhouette that might be throwing ninja stars. The Sentinel is a more off the wall guess since that's not a usual Sentinel silhouette, but I'm blanking on bigger robot looking Marvel characters so I'm thinking it's a more Evangelion inspired take on it.

f1RRTob.jpeg

EDITED Based on later posts:

MldfFsH.jpeg

Last edited:

pikachuizgod

Apr 19, 2019
My guesses. Ones in red I'm confident about. Ones in green not so much. Really hard to figure out the women in the front without more detail, but they both seem to have triangular shoulder pads and the one I labelled as Wanda is shooting something out of their hand. Wouldn't be surprised if one of them is actually Captain Marvel. Black Widow was the only one I could think of with that silhouette that might be throwing ninja stars. The Sentinel is a more off the wall guess since that's not a usual Sentinel silhouette, but I'm blanking on bigger robot looking Marvel characters.

f1RRTob.jpeg
the Black Widow one is almost certainly Luna Snow, got the Snowflake shooting out

Oct 25, 2017
My guesses. Ones in red I'm confident about. Ones in green not so much. Really hard to figure out the women in the front without more detail, but they both seem to have triangular shoulder pads and the one I labelled as Wanda is shooting something out of their hand. Wouldn't be surprised if one of them is actually Captain Marvel. Black Widow was the only one I could think of with that silhouette that might be throwing ninja stars. The Sentinel is a more off the wall guess since that's not a usual Sentinel silhouette, but I'm blanking on bigger robot looking Marvel characters.

f1RRTob.jpeg
Not about Magik but I agree with rest of the red. The only other silly guess for the Sentinel? is Peni Parker's mech. I mean it's their version of Overwatch why not their version of Dva? Lol

pikachuizgod

Apr 19, 2019
Leak on a website says these are "potential" characters

• Doctor Strange
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Iron Man
  • Luna Snow
  • Punisher
  • Rocket
  • Groot
  • Loki
  • Spider-Man
  • Hulk
  • Magik
  • Magneto
  • Mantis
  • Storm
  • Peni Parker
  • Black Panther
  • Star Lord
  • Namor
  • Thor
but a lot of these seem to line up with that image so I imagine that'll be starting Lineup

honestly it's a good lineup, lots of variation, not focusing too much on one team, so to say

MarcelloF

"This guy are sick"
Dec 9, 2020
My guesses. Ones in red I'm confident about. Ones in green not so much. Really hard to figure out the women in the front without more detail, but they both seem to have triangular shoulder pads and the one I labelled as Wanda is shooting something out of their hand. Wouldn't be surprised if one of them is actually Captain Marvel. Black Widow was the only one I could think of with that silhouette that might be throwing ninja stars. The Sentinel is a more off the wall guess since that's not a usual Sentinel silhouette, but I'm blanking on bigger robot looking Marvel characters so I'm thinking it's a more Evangelion inspired take on it.

f1RRTob.jpeg
The one you have as Wanda is the one I thought was Rogue, due the hair lol

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

f1RRTob.jpeg
The Storm? silhouette could be Medusa for all we know, while the Sentinel? silhouette is more likely Peni Parker with her comic-accurate mech (which was used in ATSV).

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow I wasn't expecting a reveal so soon! A hero shooter with actually comic heroes is a sound idea, so I hope they nail the execution.

The potential of Peni Parker being in is already hyping me both as a fan of her and a D.Va main.

Oct 26, 2023
Leak on a website says these are "potential" characters

• Doctor Strange
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Iron Man
  • Luna Snow
  • Punisher
  • Rocket
  • Groot
  • Loki
  • Spider-Man
  • Hulk
  • Magik
  • Magneto
  • Mantis
  • Storm
  • Peni Parker
  • Black Panther
  • Star Lord
  • Namor
  • Thor
but a lot of these seem to line up with that image so I imagine that'll be starting Lineup

honestly it's a good lineup, lots of variation, not focusing too much on one team, so to say
No Cap or Wolverine sounds weird. Also it's time to put the Fantastic Four back in these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.