Status
Not open for further replies.

tjh282

May 29, 2019
I'm gonna cry if this is PC/Mobile only. As far as if this can be a hit, I really feel like y'all underestimate how fickle gamers can be. Good reveal and a couple viral social media posts is all it takes to separate two nearly identical games. Honestly only design I don't like is Magneto.

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
If there is two tanks like OW1, I am 100% in to give it a shot.

Can fill that missing void I am having

dusan

Aug 2, 2020
The console and PC only claim is also corroborated by Miller who has been a reliable leaker for Avengers and Suicide Squad

View: https://twitter.com/mmmmmmmmiller/status/1772837588308533393

tony-stark.gif

Wing84

Banned
Nov 21, 2022
Seems that the mega corps are more interested in serving the live service landscape. I'm ok with that. Just wish I was able to filter out live service gaming news and that Insomniac moved on from using third party licenses for their games.

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hope it's good. And please god no moba style gameplay with creeps and towers.
I'll say this and I know I am in the minority.. Battleborn had an interesting gameplay loop and ideas but it was just an unfortunate timeframe and marketing by 2k back then..

A shooter/moba hybrid can absolutely work.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, honestly, Smite seems like the bigger comparison, but according to people who have played it, some of the characters are just lift and drops of Overwatch ones. Bruce Banner is just D.Va.

Maybe it ends up more Paladins!

Anyway, is it 45 mins until reveal?

Invicta Fide

Oct 28, 2017
I'll say this and I know I am in the minority.. Battleborn had an interesting gameplay loop and ideas but it was just an unfortunate timeframe and marketing by 2k back then..

A shooter/moba hybrid can absolutely work.

I don't disagree with this, although my gut says we aren't going to see a MOBA type game here. I wouldn't necessarily be against it though. I just want whatever this is to be good.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Magik's inclusion makes this a Day 1 for me. Now give me Emma Frost, Kate Pryde, Captain Britain (Betsy), and Rachel Summers while we're at it.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Bring on Marvelwatch, I'm ready.

I am not expecting something on the level of OW production and polish-wise, but all that matters is if it's fun.

Maligna

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I know she's maybe somewhat redundant with Hulk there, but I really hope She-Hulk comes to this game. If only because her fans were robbed when her development was cancelled for the Avengers game. It sounds like they were really far along.

Maligna

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I wonder how it will handle flying characters. Always sucks when characters who should have no issues with flying forever are limited by cooldowns or resource drains when airborne.

Drayco21

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
This opening roster is pretty good. I hope they keep up adding weird more obscure characters like SP//dr and Luna in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.