• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Plum

May 31, 2018
Man, I need to see some proper gameplay of this because I'm really nervous that this is gonna be Kojima's 'Twin Peaks Season 3' to me (and that's not a good thing lol). Cryptic meaningless nonsense was great for the first trailer but right now I need some substance.

Toni

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Orlando, Florida
The timing of this tease raises some eyebrows, sandwiched between the last SoP and E3. Makes one question if Sony's going to have some kind of presence during the event.

Spend a lil more time on the Next Gen Hardware Spec Predictions and Sony First Party Thread, ya'll.

Not only Zhuge hinted at it, but there has been word going around the industry that Sony is planning a Playstation Conference during or after E3.

OP
OP
modiz

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Hopefully whatever they show next week will be meaningful gameplay, not more cryptic bullshit.
This, so much. Time to ditch the mystery at least for now, show us the actual game with some actual gameplay already.
i am fine with him keeping like the mystery going and everything, but i agree, we have seen enough cutscenes of the game, time to show us what it plays like.

Ghos

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully whatever they show next week will be meaningful gameplay, not more cryptic bullshit.
tumblr_pefsndGK1N1qfirg5o1_540.gif

tomofthepops

Oct 27, 2017
They also said cod was getting revealed next week, pleeeease let there be another suprise state of play.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm honestly on for whatever ride Kojima wants this to be. If it ends up even more cryptic bullshit that'll be fine with me lol

Liam1884

Oct 30, 2017
Spend a lil more time on the Next Gen Hardware Spec Predictions and Sony First Party Thread, ya'll.

Not only Zhuge hinted at it, but there has been word going around the industry that Sony is planning a Playstation Conference during or after E3.

When you say after E3, you mean by about six months? Sure.

Come on guys, they have stated they're not doing any sort of programming at or around the time of E3.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it launched next week I'd buy it at full price without any further info.

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I need to see some proper gameplay of this because I'm really nervous that this is gonna be Kojima's 'Twin Peaks Season 3' to me (and that's not a good thing lol). Cryptic meaningless nonsense was great for the first trailer but right now I need some substance.

I'm worried it's going to be a ten hour long version of the MGS5 intro. Though I know a lot of people would love that!

BitsandBytes

Dec 16, 2017

I'm not getting my hopes for such an event that soon and would expect at least 2-3 weeks notice of any event. If Sony is planning a multifaceted event then I would think September and/or February would make more sense. Then again we really don't know what Sony have or don't have.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
e3 state of play on June 3rd with ps5 tease is coming ? That leak was true ? Haha hopefully

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, give me more cryptic nonsense. Those threads are the best.

This is probably an actual gameplay trailer though. Kojima and rest of Sony has been working hard on this one, so they probably hopeing for this game's best showing yet.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
I echoed this sentiment. But I gotta hand it to him... he sure knows how to keep people's interest with cryptic messages though 🤷

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
A teaser you say? You know a teasr has few seconds of a full trailer THAT ARE CLEAR, to tease the full trailer.. This has some microscopic stuff hiddedn behind a black wall and showcased inside a little hand. This is more like a trolling teaser of a teaser of an upcoming trolling trailer (that no one would udnerstand again and even more and without release date too).

Liam1884

Oct 30, 2017
#
He was the first to leak the name of this year's CoD. Of course, still questionable reliability, also because he's saying the CoD reveal is early June while insiders such as Eurogamer and Shinobi say May 30th.

I think I'll believe the company saying it has literally zero presence at or even around E3.

Toni

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Orlando, Florida
Yeah, a tweet from a literal nobody.

He was the same person that leaked the Call of Duty reveal. So he does some credibility.

And both, a Call of Duty reveal and Death Stranding trailer are due for next week.

Also, shinobi has heard that there is a Sony event on the works as well.

Its just industry chatter, at the moment. Yes. But too many alarms are being set off and I doubt Sony is going to stay silent during E3.

BitsandBytes

Dec 16, 2017
He was the first to leak the name of this year's CoD. Of course, still questionable reliability, also because he's saying the CoD reveal is early June while insiders such as Eurogamer and Shinobi say May 30th.

To be fair early June to the end of May is only a couple of days and he has since also confirmed the 30th May.