Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At this point I 100% believe they are not showing this game off until KH3 is released and out the way, so we'll probably be spending another year in silence.

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Maaaannnn I had a feeling FF7r wasn't gonna happen, I just knew it! Although I guess it could still show up at Sony but I'm definitely not holding my breath.

Morbius

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was scared id see a meltdown in here and it seems its that way, sorry friends. im disappointed for you

Ceravic

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait for the day when everyone actually gives up on Square Enix and that shit pile of a company goes under.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Well, I for one am thoroughly amused with Square Enix. It's like they can't help themselves. lol

wtd2009

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
Looking back I don't know why I expected ff7r this morning. I'd still be disappointed if it doesn't make an appearance tonight on the big stage. In the very least I'd like for them to offer some sort of update with some substance if they do any interviews this week. This is too long to be kept in the dark.

Gun

Oct 27, 2017
It's a game directed by Nomura and he's also directing another game that's going to be released in january

With lucky they gonna show a new trailer at E3 2019. But I'm not so sure about that

timshundo

CANCEL YOUR AMAZON PRIME
Oct 27, 2017
CA
TWO OUTCOMES:

1) Saving it for Sony pres.
2) They're gonna stop giving us hot air-filled fake gameplay CG trailers 5 years in advance of their ship date, which is truthfully the better outcome because we all know the state the game is in rn...

Ceravic

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
lol all because you didn't see a trailer you wanted.
Yep, that's definitely it. It's not the sharp decline in the quality of their games combined with the bloated development cycles of said games making it impossible to care about anything they announce. It's literally about one trailer.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
So we are getting gameplay at Sony conference right? If it's another trailer then this isn't coming out this gen.

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Yep, that's definitely it. It's not the sharp decline in the quality of their games combined with the bloated development cycles of said games making it impossible to care about anything they announce. It's literally about one trailer.
Uh huh. You just happened to pick now to voice all that, yep.

So vengeful lmao

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
All that is left for this game for a chance to be revealed once more is the Sony conference.. Now to slumber for a few hours.

peetxp

May 30, 2018
Re the original reveal of FF7R in 2015 with Sony ... didn't the Sony conference happen before SE's? Does that possibly bode ill in terms of the chances of tonight??

smurfx

Oct 25, 2017
You could be an optimist and think they are holding the trailer for Sony's conference since they showed the new kingdom hearts trailer at the Ms conference.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nomura will walk onto stage tonight and will call Kojima to play FF VII Remake live.

peetxp

May 30, 2018
Sony was before the SQE in 2015.

And not really because I never expect it to be shown at SQ Press thing.
Yeah that's what I said.

Hopefully it's irrelevant and that it was always meant to be shown at Sony (if at all) given it's an evening show, live audience, more hype and 'showbiz' feel, etc...

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
VIIR will most likely be at Sony's conference. It's just disappointing that we didn't get anything exciting from S-E other than the Platinum Game but ah well. Sony I'm sure will bring it. Maybe surprise me with the VIII port before VII :(

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
They will probably show something but if they don't it's understandable. Their big focus is KH3 right now coming in like 6 months.

Molto

Oct 27, 2017
I'm 99.99999999 % sure this game won't be a PS4 title. I expect it mid-way through the PS5 life cycle, so maybe 2023?

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
This about sums up my feelings

p3xDqrz.png

LowParry

Oct 26, 2017
I don't see this showing at E3. Maybe TGS (again, doubtful) but seems their focus is KH3 as their big game for E3.

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
At this point, I'm not gonna wait for this game. I'm just happy I get to have KH3 before SE goes under.

Edit: Guys, it's obvious that I'm not being serious.

Last edited:

peetxp

May 30, 2018
I had a feeling VIIR might not get shown as Sony would want the reveal for their conference. I obviously could be wrong but it's one of the things I'm least shocked about.

I get that, makes sense :) But, nevertheless, why so confident that it'll "most likely be at Sony's conference" and that "Sony I'm sure will bring it"?

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yes, but I think they mean this as games coming from them, you know?

Like "Hey, we will focus in 4 games developed by our studios, we won't make any new announcements".
ah ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification. I think it'll be tough to match Microsoft's third party stuff from their presser, here's hoping Sony brings the goods.