• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
They'll spend $200 million on this, but I can't get any fucking dinosaur movies outside of the JP/JW franchise? Like, c'mon, Hollywood. Those movies made billions of dollars. Just make some dinosaur movies. Would it kill you?

I'm honestly shocked that we have never gotten a blockbuster action movie where humans travel back in time and fight dinosaurs. Seems like it could be a slam dunk if done right.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
In the year 2038, a satellite orbiting Mars came back. It was not alone.

It was alive.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
If we befriend an even larger planet that can eat the Moon, do we win as long as we offer it human sacrifices?

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I kind of wish they went for a more interesting looking alien design. Just being another swarm of dark objects that turn into different things. We've been seeing that since The Matrix sequels, gimme something a bit more interesting.

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
Lol it's a big budget hollow moon movie. There's a small, particularly sad part of the Q-anon crowd who will eat this up.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
The moon IS NOT WHAT WE THINK IT IS
tenor.gif

The cheese was IN the moon this whole time!

Lost Lemurian

Nov 30, 2019
I love when people come into threads with like the most unrelated of crusades ever
Sorry, didn't mean to derail, but, c'mon, this looks boring and unwatchable and disaster movies in this mold haven't exactly been setting box office records lately.

I would like some more imaginative schlock, please. And the Jurassic World movies managed to outgross most Marvel films, so I am flabbergasted that more people aren't trying to ride on those coat tails, considering Universal can't copyright dinosaurs.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Why does this director have a beef with earth?

I'm guessing he was sprinting through the woods as a kid, tripped over an exposed root, skinned his knee and from that day on, declared his intentions to become a director and exact revenge on Earth for that digression.

As for the movie, I'm down.