Wolf of Yharnam

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I never thought I'd live through a dangerous pandemic with Donald Motherfucking Trump as the president of the US. This press conference is just ass-licking for Trump

As an European, it's like South Park and every satire of the US/Trump come true

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
Time to get photoshop out

e0109d76352e653b901740202e6e2f13.jpg
cvp.png

Serule

Oct 25, 2017
Is Pence weirdly short of breath?

"Blah blah blah trump is great"
<loud inhale>
"super great trump"

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
"leadership early on"

These people are delusional. The virus is here and if there was swift action when warnings were going off in China we wouldn't be here.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What an absurd conference. Why is this POS talking about oil. I don't know how Americans haven't taken the streets more often during these last four years.

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People hating on the corporate parade, but I'm loving it from an optics WallStreet perspective...

dingobingo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Im so confused, angry, and want to do something. This is hurting my soul, I pray to god they get struck down.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
There's plenty to mock here, including the way this stuff is being announced, but I really don't understand why some of you are mocking the idea of using huge Walmart parking lots (which are frequently hubs for a majority of people in the areas they serve) for local, convenient drive thru testing. Where the fuck else would they put them? They would always have been RV style pop up things, and they would always have been placed in frequently visited open areas like this. In my area, the Walmarts would definitely be the most accessible, easily reached place for something like these.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
This is surreal.

1. It will just go away like a miracle!
2. This website flow chart will save your life!
3. Let's shake hands with everyone live on TV!
3. Everyone gather at these big box and retail stores to get tested and go shopping during an emergency!

DqOKt4b.jpg

Edit. It's Friday 13th. Of course it is.
Called it. Raise the market slightly right before it closes on a friday. He gets the whole weekend to say this worked and market is back to normal. This conference was not long term strategy, but of one short term to make himself look like a leader.