• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What QB deserves a second chance?

• Jamarcus Russell

Votes: 46 16.8%
  • Johnny Manziel

Votes: 56 20.5%
  • Josh Freeman

Votes: 74 27.1%
  • David Carr

Votes: 97 35.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

slabrock

Oct 25, 2017
Colts
giphy.gif

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
There are really only two scenarios:

1. McDaniels was told he will be the head coach of the Patriots in 2019

2. McDaniels was told Andrew Luck will never throw a football again.

3. McDaniels was ready to sign the contract and walked into the room to see Irsay snorting lines of coke off of some strippers

Pepiope

Oct 25, 2017
If I had to choose one it would be RB coach. Love Duce but the other 3 are more important. Flip is gonna be the hire if anyone tho
We might lose Flip to the Colts and duce to the Giants. Then who knows who Flip takes to IND with him.

Fucking NE scrubs ruining everything.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
So either McDaniels is a giant pussy afraid to be a head coach again, or Belichick is leaving soon

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
Also Kraft wanted Bill O'Brien to take over when BB retires but O'Brien reupped with Houston.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Your kids will ask when it was that evil was finally defeated for good, and you'll have to respond "it all started *tears forms as you smile* with Big Dick Nick Foles"

Tankard

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Hahaha.

I can imagine McDaniels in front of an all loud Irsay going "Yeaaaaaahhhhhh.....about this job.....".

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
McDaniels just fucked future coaching candidates that are on staffs that go deep into the playoffs

Pepiope

Oct 25, 2017
I don't get why McDaniels would stay in NE to be promised a job next year. A lot can happen in a year. Nothing is in writing. He had a HC job in IND with an elite QB if he's healthy.

BB is either gone now or McDaniels settled on IND and then decided he didn't want it. Either way he's a POS for doing it.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
First, they lose Edwin Jackson (RIP)
Now, McDaniels pulls a Belichick and changes his mind about coaching the Colts

All I want to say is thank you Philadelphia for beating New England, the only thing that has made me smile through all this bullshit.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
1) Good luck to McDaniels ever getting another head coaching job outside of New England. Nobody is going to get within 100 miles of that guy.

2) He's a scumbag. Indy beat writers are saying assistant coaches had already started moving to Indy. Screw McDaniels.

Status
Not open for further replies.