• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What QB deserves a second chance?

• Jamarcus Russell

Votes: 46 16.8%
  • Johnny Manziel

Votes: 56 20.5%
  • Josh Freeman

Votes: 74 27.1%
  • David Carr

Votes: 97 35.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA

Reid will be blackballed because he won't give a definite answer. I don't think Mike Brown gives a shit one way or another on the kneeling issue. He doesn't seem to have a problem with taking players that other teams wouldn't touch.

It comes down to his bottom line. Pacman Jones is a shitty person. Vontaze Burfict is a shitty person. Joe Mixon is a shitty person. None of those players negatively effect Brown's bottom line. Eric Reid kneeling during the national anthem would effect his bottom line. It sucks, but it's as simple as that.

LionPride

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gee

who knew teams have zero problems with their being proof of you breaking a woman's jaw

but have an issue with you kneeling in protest of the racism that the American Flag represents within this country

also if Lamar goes to the Chargers I will not be mad. Let him sit behind Phillip, learn a little bit, whee boy.

jarnet87

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Who is coming with me to one buc place to protest when they don't draft Nelson

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017

I'll be watching IW when the draft starts so I might miss the Bills fucking their franchise up for the next decade. Shame.

Oct 25, 2017
OH NO WE BROUGHT IN A KICKER FOR A VISIT!
EVERYBODY PANIC!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Aren't you the guy that brings up the Bucs in random conversations just to shit on them
375747801260228609.png

jarnet87

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Within the last week there have lots of stories about the Pates being high on Rosen, Rudolph, and Jackson now. These are smokescreens for trading down in classic Bill fashion.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Dallas about to do my boy Dez dirty. Instead of investing heavy in Defense to get over the playoff and Rodgers hump, they draft a woman beater instead of an all pro CB and then a slow ass bitch for a left end rusher who cannot spin move out of a paper bag when they had TJ Watt fall in their laps. They deserve to lose Dez and every game next year

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dallas about to do my boy Dez dirty. Instead of investing heavy in Defense to get over the playoff and Rodgers hump, they draft a woman beater instead of an all pro CB and then a slow ass bitch for a left end rusher who cannot spin move out of a paper bag when they had TJ Watt fall in their laps. They deserve to lose Dez and every game next year
i'd argue that keeping Dez and making him play for the Cowboys would be doing him dirty

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia

I'll be watching IW when the draft starts so I might miss the Bills fucking their franchise up for the next decade. Shame.

The draft and IW are my two most anticipated events of the year; so I'll watch IW on Friday to keep the hype going for a day longer
Plus there aren't any good seats for Thursday at my local theater :(

Status
Not open for further replies.