Votes: 74 27.1%
  • David Carr

Votes: 97 35.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Certainly not after posing with Talib at the pro bowl.
Check out this tweet Irvin liked...

file.php

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Racist POS Richie Incognito retired and color rush got shit canned. Today was a good day.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
No more color rush? That fucking sucks. I mean, some teams had straight up garbage ass color rush jerseys, but not the Niners!
I know I have a Stafford Color Rush jersey and absolutely loved the Lions unis. I hope they let them wear it during normal games. I absolutely love the variety of unis the NBA has

Please let the Texans break out the Oilers unis.
The Titans are literally still the Oilers.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
At 9? That's a massive reach

"This is a little high for Ridley, who isn't a true NFL No. 1 wideout, but he's the clear top wide receiver in this class and a smooth route runner. He gives Garoppolo another young receiver to grow with. "

McShay must be trying to differentiate his mock from Kiper's. Why would anyone spend a Top 10 pick on a guy you don't see as #1 WR?

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
"This is a little high for Ridley, who isn't a true NFL No. 1 wideout, but he's the clear top wide receiver in this class and a smooth route runner. He gives Garoppolo another young receiver to grow with. "

McShay must be trying to differentiate his mock from Kiper's. Why would anyone spend a Top 10 pick on a guy you don't see as #1 WR?
Also calls him young, dude is two years younger than Jimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.