• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
RR talking about the Panthers controlling their own destiny is laughable.

They've lost the tiebreaker against the Seahawks AND the WNF so they would need some luck from other teams results even if they won out.

And the chances of winning out with two games left against the Saints is practically nill. Hell they probably have a better chance of losing every game from here on out the way they're playing.

Oct 25, 2017
Dega have you been a good boy this year?

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nati...-Errxo6J3fv43TDm-2p5h5J-jiLfuyQNzu7uPSVQSjQCo

tl-horizontal_main_2x.jpg

Vixdean

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
RR talking about the Panthers controlling their own destiny is laughable.

They've lost the tiebreaker against the Seahawks AND the WNF so they would need some luck from other teams results even if they won out.

And the chances of winning out with two games left against the Saints is practically nill. Hell they probably have a better chance of losing every game from here on out the way they're playing.

I think he's technically right because the teams ahead of us in the wild-card play each other.

But I agree with you, I did a Jim Mora when I read those comments by him. "Playoffs? How about we win a game.".

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
Chase Daniel starting this week again.

This turrible defense will make him look like Peypey.